Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upper class twit thinks he is above the law 21:59 - Feb 20 with 2526 viewscentrestandswan

Ahhh.
Dangerous tool.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413477/Speeding-company-boss-avoids-dri

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 22:17 - Feb 20 with 2487 viewsJack_Meoff

More divide and conquer old pony

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 22:22 - Feb 20 with 2465 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I enjoyed this comment: I am jealous and bitter that this man earns a fortune, drives a fancy car and owns a big house. He should be executed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 09:07 - Feb 21 with 2304 viewsSirjohnalot

No he’s not. He exercised his right to plead exceptional hardship to avoid a ban. An option open to anyone. Unlikely to work as the hardship has to be along lines of losing your house job, hardship to other people.

Very common application you see everyday in court
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:07]
Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 11:22 - Feb 21 with 2222 viewsdameedna

All very marginal. Get a grip you silly tosser op.
Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 15:17 - Feb 21 with 2107 viewscentrestandswan

Upper class twit thinks he is above the law on 22:22 - Feb 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

I enjoyed this comment: I am jealous and bitter that this man earns a fortune, drives a fancy car and owns a big house. He should be executed.

And that was just the magistrate....

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024