Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? 00:01 - Feb 21 with 11562 viewsjackharris

IF we were to beat Wednesday on Tuesday and Spurs overcome Rochdale be prepared for the whole of the North Stand being allocated to the away fans for the 1/4 final.

15% of 21,000 will mean Spurs(?) (with segregation) will have an allocation of roughly just under 3,500 tickets for the match. Roughly 200 seats will be covered in each Corner of the North Stand. They will have all 4 sections of the North. Broken down to the middle 2 lots of roughly 1,050 and in the corners 2 lots of just under 700.

So season ticket holders in the South, East and West will not be affected and will be able to guarantee their own seat. However, the North West and North East season ticket holders will be guaranteed a ticket, however, they will have to choose from the seats left for match day sales 2,000 and the ‘own seat’ tickets not bought by the season ticket holders.

Therefore, only 17,000 tickets will be available for home fans. 3,500 Away and 400 segregation matting.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 00:17 - Feb 21 with 7135 viewssainthelens

Have you made all that up, or is it on good authority ?
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 00:24 - Feb 21 with 7123 viewsBigPhilG

They wpuldmr get 3000 max like Arsenal had in the cup a few years back, less if the police say so
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 03:01 - Feb 21 with 7081 viewsjackharris

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 00:17 - Feb 21 by sainthelens

Have you made all that up, or is it on good authority ?

Not made up by any means, it is based on the Chelsea Semi Final of the League Cup and the Arsenal FA Cup Match a few years back.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:32 - Feb 21 with 6684 viewsJBT95

Yeah they'll get the 3k again.

Just hope we get to that round! We need more bods in the stadium than the Notts County game!
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 15:27 - Feb 22 with 6356 viewsDewi1jack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:32 - Feb 21 by JBT95

Yeah they'll get the 3k again.

Just hope we get to that round! We need more bods in the stadium than the Notts County game!

Still more at the County game than were rocking up at Wales games in the past

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:33 - Feb 26 with 6010 viewsJBT95

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 15:27 - Feb 22 by Dewi1jack

Still more at the County game than were rocking up at Wales games in the past

I was at all them Wales games so dunno why you make that point, unlike some other poster on here who was in Moscow but couldn't go to his club's own ground!

I am loyal to my club side and national side. See you down there tomorrow loyal Jacks!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 19:34]
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:53 - Feb 26 with 5970 viewssplJack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:33 - Feb 26 by JBT95

I was at all them Wales games so dunno why you make that point, unlike some other poster on here who was in Moscow but couldn't go to his club's own ground!

I am loyal to my club side and national side. See you down there tomorrow loyal Jacks!

You're young with very few responsibilities. Come back in 10 years and talk to us about loyalty.
FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 20:01 - Feb 26 with 5944 viewsJBT95

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:53 - Feb 26 by splJack

You're young with very few responsibilities. Come back in 10 years and talk to us about loyalty.

Okay then fine.

My dad was there with his mortgage to pay, car to run, job to go to , elderly parents to look after etc. And we live in practically a single income family.

Plus we 'commute' over 100 miles each club game.

Is that okay for you?
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 10:21 - Feb 27 with 5723 viewsDewi1jack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 19:33 - Feb 26 by JBT95

Wales's lowest attendances I remember were in the 80's and 90's was watching them play in the 70's as well.
Didn't think you were born then.

But then you're Wales's No1 fan whose been to every game.
Even before birth.
Would even choose Welsh games over the Swans, I seem to remember.
No JB would even contemplate that

Fed up of no mark tw@s like you telling people what games they can or can't attend.
Or they're plastics if they can't make it.
And that's why I mentioned it.

Do yourself a favour and stay off the lectures

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 21:53 - Feb 27 with 5496 viewsmarchamjack

Glad I didnt bother with the 250 mile round trip in the cold agter work and live on tv for that.

I'll certainly be at the QF though.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 21:55 - Feb 27 with 5487 viewsDewi1jack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 21:53 - Feb 27 by marchamjack

Glad I didnt bother with the 250 mile round trip in the cold agter work and live on tv for that.

I'll certainly be at the QF though.

Don't forget to ask JBT if you're allowed to even think about getting a ticket

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:02 - Feb 27 with 5446 viewsjackharris

And this WILL happen in my opinion... I would be very surprised if Spurs or Rochdale would be restricted to the normal away allocation of roughly 2,100, with it being a quarter final and the 15% cup allocation rule to be taken into consideration.

Whoever progresses out of Spurs and Rochdale, be prepared for the whole of the North Stand to be allocated to the away fans for the 1/4 final, especially if it is Spurs (Rochdale might stick with 2,100) This with the required approval of SW Police and the safety people.

Spurs will have an allocation of roughly 3,400 tickets for the match. Roughly 200 seats will be covered in each Corner of the North Stand. As was the case in the cup matches versus Arsenal and Chelsea, at the Liberty (Chelsea did not quite sell or bring all of their allocation).

So season ticket holders in the South, East and West will not be affected and will be able to guarantee their own seat. However, the North West and North East season ticket holders will be guaranteed a ticket, however, they will have to choose from the seats left for match day sales 2,000 and the ‘own seat’ tickets not bought by the season ticket holders.

17,000 Home
3,300 to 3,500 Away
400 Segregation

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:04 - Feb 27 with 5431 viewsJackfath

Is the match on TV?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:04 - Feb 27 with 5430 viewsexiledclaseboy

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:04 - Feb 27 by Jackfath

Is the match on TV?

It will be.

Poll: Tory leader

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 5424 viewsjackharris

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:04 - Feb 27 by Jackfath

Is the match on TV?

Yes

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 5416 viewsmarchamjack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 21:55 - Feb 27 by Dewi1jack

Don't forget to ask JBT if you're allowed to even think about getting a ticket

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:05 - Feb 27 with 5412 viewsJackfath

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:04 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

It will be.

Cool. I've saved quite a bit this season. I'm also nice and warm.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:11 - Feb 27 with 5371 viewsLoyal

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:02 - Feb 27 by jackharris

And this WILL happen in my opinion... I would be very surprised if Spurs or Rochdale would be restricted to the normal away allocation of roughly 2,100, with it being a quarter final and the 15% cup allocation rule to be taken into consideration.

Whoever progresses out of Spurs and Rochdale, be prepared for the whole of the North Stand to be allocated to the away fans for the 1/4 final, especially if it is Spurs (Rochdale might stick with 2,100) This with the required approval of SW Police and the safety people.

Spurs will have an allocation of roughly 3,400 tickets for the match. Roughly 200 seats will be covered in each Corner of the North Stand. As was the case in the cup matches versus Arsenal and Chelsea, at the Liberty (Chelsea did not quite sell or bring all of their allocation).

17,000 Home
3,300 to 3,500 Away
400 Segregation

Spot on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:54 - Feb 27 with 5242 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We wont need more than 7,000 tickets for season tickets if they Boycott this match like the last three home FA cup games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:58 - Feb 27 with 5228 viewsAndy1300

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:54 - Feb 27 by felixstowe_jack

We wont need more than 7,000 tickets for season tickets if they Boycott this match like the last three home FA cup games.

Perhaps they will say that those 'fans' that attended the previous ties get first choice

Number 1 team in Wales

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:01 - Feb 27 with 5219 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:58 - Feb 27 by Andy1300

Perhaps they will say that those 'fans' that attended the previous ties get first choice

Good idea.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:01 - Feb 27 with 5208 viewsBobby_Fischer

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 22:58 - Feb 27 by Andy1300

No chance, why would they want to purposely p*ss off season ticket holders?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:08 - Feb 27 with 5187 viewsAndy1300

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:01 - Feb 27 by Bobby_Fischer

No chance, why would they want to purposely p*ss off season ticket holders?

Why should we be guaranteed a seat for the bigger games if we didn't attend the earlier rounds.

I only missed the Wolves games, made all the others, home and away.

Surely those that suffered these games should get some benefit

Number 1 team in Wales

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:18 - Feb 27 with 5167 viewsjackharris

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:08 - Feb 27 by Andy1300

Why should we be guaranteed a seat for the bigger games if we didn't attend the earlier rounds.

I only missed the Wolves games, made all the others, home and away.

Surely those that suffered these games should get some benefit

I have a feeling every single person who really wants to go to the 1/4 final will get a ticket. 17,000 home tickets will be enough... On a weekend when the match will be shown live at some point.

Not 3pm or 7.45pm (Man U v Brighton) on the Saturday and not 4.30pm (Leicester vs Chelsea) on the Sunday. Sky will probably have some Premier and Championship games lined up on that weekend too?

Wales are also playing France in the art of egg shaped ball chasing...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 23:19]

FA Cup Quarter Final Tickets? on 23:26 - Feb 27 with 5140 viewsMorristonmike

Hope I manage to get 2 tickets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024