Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports 14:27 - Feb 21 with 5040 viewsCameronFH

Hi all,

My name's Cameron and I work for beer brand Carling, who are a partner of Swansea City and also a sponsor of the Premier League.

This season, we are giving a fan from each Premier League club a chance to produce a short film on their team, with the support of Sky Sports.

We are looking to do a film on The Jack Army and Swansea's loyal away support. Is there anyone who would be interested in being our fan filmmaker? Ideally, we'd like a few loyal away fans to feature in the film as well.

I can send further details if of interest - it would take a day to film and the film will feature on Carling & Sky Sports' social channels. Sky will support you the whole way so it wouldn't be anything stressful.

It's hopefully a great opportunity for anyone passionate about Swansea and wanting to make a short film on them!

My email is Cameron.freeman-haynes@cakegroup.com

Thanks,
Cameron
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 14:33 - Feb 21 with 5013 viewsHighjack

As long as I don't have to drink any Carling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 4992 viewsItchySphincter

You look for the Tank vid on YouTube, no need to make another one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 15:11 - Feb 21 with 4905 viewsairedale

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 14:33 - Feb 21 by Highjack

As long as I don't have to drink any Carling.

Do they still make it in a big factory off the M4 Reading way?
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 15:15 - Feb 21 with 4891 viewsJackfath

I am not sure what is wrong with the comment;

We need a Superfan for this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 16:24 - Feb 21 with 4755 viewsJack_Kass

On the condition that straight after, the company liquidates itself and nobody has to suffer drinking that horse p!ss again.

I'm happy to be the lager martyr.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 17:19 - Feb 21 with 4637 viewsWxmJax

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 16:24 - Feb 21 by Jack_Kass

On the condition that straight after, the company liquidates itself and nobody has to suffer drinking that horse p!ss again.

Hi Cameron, why did you say that you work for Carling ?

Edit: sorry Jack_Kass no idea how I quoted you.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 19:18]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 18:23 - Feb 21 with 4532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 16:24 - Feb 21 by Jack_Kass

That's so unfair. On horse p*ss.
It's a drink designed for people with no taste whatsoever.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 18:33 - Feb 21 with 4504 viewsSkettyJack

We have already got a film made about us,, starring the loyalest, hardcore, away travelling "supporters" going - wouldnt use the one who mixes cornflakes with her vodka, something weird going on with her, but the rest - why not??

Also im more than suprised to see Mr commercial himself hasnt managed to get Gower Gold into the concourses!!
Login to get fewer ads

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 19:27 - Feb 21 with 4379 viewsairedale

“Liquidates” ha ha V good JK.
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 22:57 - Feb 21 with 4132 viewsKilkennyjack

You need Dazza.

The end.

Beware of the Risen People

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 23:53 - Feb 21 with 4072 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 22:57 - Feb 21 by Kilkennyjack

You need Dazza.

The end.

I bet that tasteless c*nt has a fridgefull in his Bentley 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 06:50 - Feb 22 with 3959 viewsLoyal

I'm very interested in this.
Can you call round about 11pm Saturday evening, its around that time the Mrs is doing a big line off my Reginald Bosenquet whilst firing ping pong balls out of her clout at the mantlepiece knocking over plastic skittles we bought off ebay.
Her sister tried to film it last week but got covered in Aldi fish batter mix.
Drop me a PM.

P.S. happy to sign a image rights agreement as the Mrs has an inverted curtain,very rare.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 6:52]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 09:24 - Feb 22 with 3797 viewswhiterock

Should I follow the crowd or should I say I actually enjoy a pint of Carling?
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 09:55 - Feb 22 with 3756 viewsBenJ94

I can imagine this film already. Swansea city official supporters bus number 1. John, mad Mike AKA "lanzarote mush" and the rest of the Star Wars crew 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 10:09 - Feb 22 with 3718 viewsJack_Kass

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 09:55 - Feb 22 by BenJ94

I can imagine this film already. Swansea city official supporters bus number 1. John, mad Mike AKA "lanzarote mush" and the rest of the Star Wars crew 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bus number 1 lads biggest bunch of harmless nutters around. Their commitment is not matched by many.

Bit like the bald man (Charlie?) who used to take the train and then jump off naked at Cardiff

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 12:53 - Feb 22 with 3590 viewswhiterock

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 10:09 - Feb 22 by Jack_Kass

Bus number 1 lads biggest bunch of harmless nutters around. Their commitment is not matched by many.

Bit like the bald man (Charlie?) who used to take the train and then jump off naked at Cardiff

Or Mark (crutches) getting a taxi to a few away games
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 11:07 - Mar 24 with 2814 viewsDafyddHuw

Hi Cameron

How do you feel about 10 year old kids walking around with football tops on advertising alcohol?
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 11:51 - Mar 24 with 2788 viewsswan65split

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 06:50 - Feb 22 by Loyal

I'm very interested in this.
Can you call round about 11pm Saturday evening, its around that time the Mrs is doing a big line off my Reginald Bosenquet whilst firing ping pong balls out of her clout at the mantlepiece knocking over plastic skittles we bought off ebay.
Her sister tried to film it last week but got covered in Aldi fish batter mix.
Drop me a PM.

P.S. happy to sign a image rights agreement as the Mrs has an inverted curtain,very rare.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 6:52]

Brill
Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 12:19 - Mar 24 with 2758 viewsSwanjaxs

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 11:07 - Mar 24 by DafyddHuw

Hi Cameron

How do you feel about 10 year old kids walking around with football tops on advertising alcohol?

I think Cameron might say "nobody put a gun to thier head" .... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Opportunity to make a film on Swansea with Sky Sports on 13:04 - Mar 24 with 2712 viewswestside

Make a film about why it costs £4 for a pint of carling in the liberty and how much profit is made and who gets the money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024