Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few of you won’t be happy about this 21:59 - Feb 21 with 3601 viewsbyron

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/commercial-property/stunning-ambitious-pl

It’s getting ridiculous

Benny

Few of you won’t be happy about this on 22:05 - Feb 21 with 3576 viewsbuilthjack

They should fill those apartments with homeless people. Give them a roof over tbeir heads.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Few of you won’t be happy about this on 22:36 - Feb 21 with 3485 viewsZaxx

Nice to see that my hard earned contributions are doing some good somewhere....
Don't see much being spent locally in the local communities apart from charitable schemes and a few potholes filled every couple of years.
And I voted for devolution.. and am now ashamed.
Few of you won’t be happy about this on 07:22 - Feb 22 with 3330 viewsdickythorpe

Getting a little bit crammed and claustrophobic now up there. The pedestrianisation of St Mary's Street was the beginning of the end for me, too much in such a small area.
Few of you won’t be happy about this on 07:26 - Feb 22 with 3325 viewsAguycalledJack

In the end they will overload the area deterring people from going, as the infrastructure won’t sustain Cardiff being developed at the rate it is.
Few of you won’t be happy about this on 10:21 - Feb 22 with 3159 viewscontroversial_jack

Few of you won’t be happy about this on 07:26 - Feb 22 by AguycalledJack

In the end they will overload the area deterring people from going, as the infrastructure won’t sustain Cardiff being developed at the rate it is.

Cardiff isn't a particularly big city, but it has the advantage of having better rail and road links than Swansea does.Lat train out of Swansea is about 10 pm and we have a 30 mph carriageway into the city
Few of you won’t be happy about this on 10:27 - Feb 22 with 3147 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Can we please stop voting for these c nuts?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Few of you won’t be happy about this on 07:42 - Feb 23 with 2916 viewsPrivate_Partz

Few of you won’t be happy about this on 10:21 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

Cardiff isn't a particularly big city, but it has the advantage of having better rail and road links than Swansea does.Lat train out of Swansea is about 10 pm and we have a 30 mph carriageway into the city

I think you have hit the nail on the head. The fact that Swansea, and the rest of Wales, has a vastly inferior transport infacstructure to the SE has provided the basis for all this Cardiff Centric development.
Fabian Way is a poor approach road to Swansea with a maximum of 50 mph quickly dropping to 30 on its approaches. The rail network is not fit for purpose and the gap will widen once the Cardiff to London electrification is completed. High Street station is not fit for a City if our size and there are not sufficient rail lines to support both commuter and rail travel to the outside of Wales.
Don't get me started on the rest of Wales. It is a complete wasteland. There are still forces however desperately trying to spunk in excess of £1.5 billion on a bypass around Cardiff and Newport which is massive overkill and will not serve the purpose it is supposed to anyway.
Until there is massive transport infrastructure investment outside of the SE of Wales than the rest of the Principality will continue to decline.
I am not holding my breath on tha one if Carwyn's complete and utter dismissal of a N / S Wales motorway in the last election campaign is anything to go by.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024