Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro LOL 21:21 - Feb 22 with 4241 viewsstevethejack

"I get stick from Swansea fans every time I pick them to lose but they should probably thank me for doing that because, every time I do, they win."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43158883
Lawro LOL on 21:25 - Feb 22 with 4183 viewsHeadmaster

Has this muppet been reading Planet Swans too then? He's in good company with old Huw
Lawro LOL on 22:10 - Feb 22 with 3973 viewsTheKirkyLife

If there was ever a rotten parsnip stuck up the faecal hole of an old donkey whilst being run over in human form it would be Mark Lawrenson.

Prat.
Lawro LOL on 22:32 - Feb 22 with 3877 viewsSlugster664

Lawro LOL on 21:25 - Feb 22 by Headmaster

Has this muppet been reading Planet Swans too then? He's in good company with old Huw

Doubt it pal, other than the retarded gimps who appear on here constantly nobody gives a cu nt about this forum...utter pricks themselves!

STID

Lawro LOL on 07:25 - Feb 23 with 3455 viewsLoyal

Lawro LOL on 22:32 - Feb 22 by Slugster664

Doubt it pal, other than the retarded gimps who appear on here constantly nobody gives a cu nt about this forum...utter pricks themselves!

Bit harsh, maybe a few chats with your GP will help ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lawro LOL on 09:13 - Feb 23 with 3265 viewsMattG

So every time he tips us to lose, we win. And we "keep surprising him every week" by playing well. Pretty clear who is getting it wrong, I would say.

As an aside, does anyone else here listen to the Athletico Mince podcast by Bob Mortimer? The Lawro sections on that are fantastic.
Lawro LOL on 14:05 - Feb 23 with 2985 viewsBrynCartwright

Lawro has us down to draw 1:1 with Brighton...gulp!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Lawro LOL on 14:13 - Feb 23 with 2975 viewsJack_y_Jwc

According to his predictions Liverpool would be undefeated since mid 2015/16 but at the same he hasn't predicted that Liverpool would win the league - says it all really

Lawro LOL on 15:20 - Feb 23 with 2909 viewsbyron

Lawro LOL on 22:32 - Feb 22 by Slugster664

When I first started posting here I was hoping you’d stay up, now, after meeting plums like loyal I hope you go down and out of business to be honest. Get more sense in a loony bin, and I’ve been to a few....

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024