Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic in the Premier League? 22:24 - Feb 22 with 6974 viewsBrynCartwright

This side's natural level in the English tiers of football is so obviously the Championship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43136856

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Celtic in the Premier League? on 22:26 - Feb 22 with 4674 viewsDarran

Like us then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:05 - Feb 22 with 4581 viewslonglostjack

What's all this thing with Celtic? Bombed out of the CL because in their case the TV money is much less than their commercial revenue. Amazingly they're still a global brand despite them being in the SPL.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:09 - Feb 22 with 4568 viewsSPboy

Success in the PL is primarily down to money. Rest assured if Celtic (or Rangers) were ever admitted to the English Leagues they would be a force with huge potential to challenge the top six
Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:22 - Feb 22 with 4538 viewsSlugster664

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:09 - Feb 22 by SPboy

Success in the PL is primarily down to money. Rest assured if Celtic (or Rangers) were ever admitted to the English Leagues they would be a force with huge potential to challenge the top six

What a fecking stupid comment, if Swansea City were a wealthy club they would be a top 6 club too...

Scottish football is wa nk mate, get over it. They'd struggle against that lot down the road ffs

STID

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:32 - Feb 22 with 4510 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:22 - Feb 22 by Slugster664

What a fecking stupid comment, if Swansea City were a wealthy club they would be a top 6 club too...

Scottish football is wa nk mate, get over it. They'd struggle against that lot down the road ffs

English football is also waank mate.

Its the nice foreign players that make the league, and generates global interest.
Its fantastic, and both Celtic and Rangers with Sky money would be threats to the top six.

☘️👏

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:52 - Feb 22 with 4488 viewsSlugster664

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:32 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

English football is also waank mate.

Its the nice foreign players that make the league, and generates global interest.
Its fantastic, and both Celtic and Rangers with Sky money would be threats to the top six.

☘️👏

Clown.

No foreign players in the SPL?

Worse football I've ever seen, embarrassing that the sweats actually pay to watch it...luckily we're in the EPG 👍

STID

Celtic in the Premier League? on 06:54 - Feb 23 with 4270 viewsDr_Winston

It's fairly obvious that a team with the fanbase of Celtic (or Rangers) could be a force in the PL if given access to PL money and stronger competition on a weekly basis.

Denying that is just silly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 07:22 - Feb 23 with 4227 viewsLoyal

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:09 - Feb 22 by SPboy

There are a few fairytale success stories ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic in the Premier League? on 07:51 - Feb 23 with 4182 viewsNeath_Jack

If Celtic ever got into the Premier League, within 4 or 5 years they would easily be a top 6 club.

And I've got zero time for them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Celtic in the Premier League? on 08:09 - Feb 23 with 4141 viewsMrSwerve

How are Newcastle doing?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Celtic in the Premier League? on 08:10 - Feb 23 with 4136 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 08:09 - Feb 23 by MrSwerve

How are Newcastle doing?

You're not seriously comparing Newcastle to Celtic?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 08:50 - Feb 23 with 4057 viewsPrivate_Partz

I would like to see a UK wide league. Admittedly top flight Scottish football is not the best but they have an excellent league structure that us suprisingly well supported considering the size of the Scottish population.
I have watched Queen of the South a few times and it is a decent day out. The recently televised TNS v Dumbarton game was a cracking match.
I would welcome a national structure made up of about half a dozen leagues.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Celtic in the Premier League? on 08:58 - Feb 23 with 4044 viewsSPboy

Celtic in the Premier League? on 23:22 - Feb 22 by Slugster664

No it Is you who sounds stupid now. You misunderstand the relationship between football, club size, money & management of assets. Think about it, it has nothing to do with the quality of football in Scotland
Celtic in the Premier League? on 09:56 - Feb 23 with 3967 viewsperchrockjack

Celtic are a brand . Let's not forget they represent, rightly or wrongly, Catholics worldwide .cant see many Scottish Protestants supporting them waving Irish tricolours .
As with rangers ,another cess pit club of bigotry

It's rather silly to suggest they would bring anything but religious and social hatred into the PL .

You d have England V Scotland, Catholics v Protestants, nationalist, loyalists

Top 6 ? My fookn cock .

Laughable and a hilarious start to the day for me so thanks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:12 - Feb 23 with 3937 viewsDarran

Celtic in the Premier League? on 09:56 - Feb 23 by perchrockjack

Celtic are a brand . Let's not forget they represent, rightly or wrongly, Catholics worldwide .cant see many Scottish Protestants supporting them waving Irish tricolours .

It's rather silly to suggest they would bring anything but religious and social hatred into the PL .

Top 6 ? My fookn cock .

I assume you’re all for Catholic priests and the kind of things they get up to though yeah?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 3898 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 09:56 - Feb 23 by perchrockjack

Top 6 ? My fookn cock .

Let me make is easy for you to understand.

Celtic in the PL would bring in the dollars.
That matters to Sky.

Swans, burnley, stoke, watford, bmouth, hudders, wba, etc are nowhere near Celtic and Rangers for fan base.

Its all about money.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:40 - Feb 23 with 3897 viewspencoedjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 07:51 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

If Celtic ever got into the Premier League, within 4 or 5 years they would easily be a top 6 club.

And I've got zero time for them.

They ( and Rangers) would only be a top 6 side if they got a sugar daddy ..... Fanbase means fuk
all these days.

Probably their fans would be battered most weeks ( as they were in Sunderland) when they started singing their vile Lee Rigby & other bigoted songs.

Horrible club
Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:52 - Feb 23 with 3871 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:40 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

They ( and Rangers) would only be a top 6 side if they got a sugar daddy ..... Fanbase means fuk
all these days.

Probably their fans would be battered most weeks ( as they were in Sunderland) when they started singing their vile Lee Rigby & other bigoted songs.

Horrible club

Of course, no problems at all in the real world when we welcomed them to the Liberty for a friendly when (celtic fan) Brenda was in charge.

In fact the Liberty has almost always been completely trouble free.

For balance though, I do remember the Manchester police sorting out the Rangers fans big time. You may have a point..... horrible club ?

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:07 - Feb 23 with 3846 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 10:40 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

all these days.

Horrible club

Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs do not have a sugar daddy, in the sense that Man City/Chelsea have, similarly Man Utd don't either, but they can run up massive debts that are easily serviceable due to the many other revenue incomes they have by virtue of being one of the biggest clubs in the world. Celtic would be exactly the same.

Their fans would be battered? Come on Penc, you're way too old for that nonsense now surely?

Agreed, vile, vile club.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:29 - Feb 23 with 3810 viewspencoedjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:07 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs do not have a sugar daddy, in the sense that Man City/Chelsea have, similarly Man Utd don't either, but they can run up massive debts that are easily serviceable due to the many other revenue incomes they have by virtue of being one of the biggest clubs in the world. Celtic would be exactly the same.

Their fans would be battered? Come on Penc, you're way too old for that nonsense now surely?

Agreed, vile, vile club.

Personally yes but if they started their bigoted songs there’s plenty who would ‘batter them’ the Lee Rigby song a prime example.

I guarantee trouble would happen at most grounds if those nice Celtic lot came to town.
Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:43 - Feb 23 with 3791 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:29 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

Personally yes but if they started their bigoted songs there’s plenty who would ‘batter them’ the Lee Rigby song a prime example.

I guarantee trouble would happen at most grounds if those nice Celtic lot came to town.

And there'd be plenty of opposing teams fans who would be battered by the Jocks too. I'm not sure how you've gone from me saying they would be a top 6 club, to being all Football Factory about it.

Again, i agree, there would be trouble at most grounds, but that doesn't make a difference to them being a top 6 club.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 3786 viewsBobby_Fischer

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:43 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

And there'd be plenty of opposing teams fans who would be battered by the Jocks too. I'm not sure how you've gone from me saying they would be a top 6 club, to being all Football Factory about it.

Again, i agree, there would be trouble at most grounds, but that doesn't make a difference to them being a top 6 club.

This place is like the online Football Factory forum these days, have a look at the Sheffield Wednesday thread... f*ck me.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 3781 viewspencoedjack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:43 - Feb 23 by Neath_Jack

You are right Jay I’m out.

Celtic & their scummy fans bring the worst out of me
Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:50 - Feb 23 with 3774 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:47 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

You are right Jay I’m out.

Celtic & their scummy fans bring the worst out of me

Ha, i know how you feel mate, believe me, i can't stand the club either.

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:52 - Feb 23 with 3769 viewsNeath_Jack

Celtic in the Premier League? on 11:47 - Feb 23 by Bobby_Fischer

This place is like the online Football Factory forum these days, have a look at the Sheffield Wednesday thread... f*ck me.

F*ck that, i read the first 2 or 3 pages, that's enough for me.

My old man man* is bigger than your old man.

*He isn't really as he died years ago, although he was a mean welder.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024