Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can i listen ?? 09:06 - Feb 23 with 5561 viewsfishman

Hi folks ,for the away games i usually listen to BBC Wales radio commentry ,but this week i am sure they are covering the rugby ,so ,is there any other channel /way i can listen "live" ?
I have a simple battery radio ,not a DAB one,i have a simple laptop ,which is prehistoric ,,have no add ons ,firesticks,gizmos or gadgets,cant [ dont know how] download all the various streaming options .
So how,apart from the live text services from various outlets ,which are miles behind and so frustrating to read ,am i able to follow the match ?
Anyone ?
How can i listen ?? on 09:10 - Feb 23 with 4605 viewsdcd14

Club website should have radio commentary, if you made it on to here with that laptop I'm sure it will get to the official website.
How can i listen ?? on 09:36 - Feb 23 with 4576 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 09:10 - Feb 23 by dcd14

Club website should have radio commentary, if you made it on to here with that laptop I'm sure it will get to the official website.

Ok,bear with me on this ,been on the official site ,and i cant see anywhere that it mentions live commentry ,will this just appear on match day ?
Am i missing something simple ?
How can i listen ?? on 09:40 - Feb 23 with 4568 viewsdcd14

Yes I believe the link shows on the main page close to kick off.
How can i listen ?? on 09:46 - Feb 23 with 4562 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 09:40 - Feb 23 by dcd14

Yes I believe the link shows on the main page close to kick off.

Aah ,got it ,thanks for your help
How can i listen ?? on 13:06 - Feb 23 with 4441 viewsBLAZE

Swansea Sound too, I believe. You'll need to be local though and your radio will need Medium Wave

1170 MW

[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 13:07]
How can i listen ?? on 19:32 - Feb 23 with 4328 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 13:06 - Feb 23 by BLAZE

Swansea Sound too, I believe. You'll need to be local though and your radio will need Medium Wave

1170 MW

[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 13:07]

I tried Swansea Sound ,and all i got was Steve Dewitt ,do they broadcast commentary on a different wavelength ?
How can i listen ?? on 20:19 - Feb 23 with 4287 viewsGlyn1

How can i listen ?? on 19:32 - Feb 23 by fishman

I tried Swansea Sound ,and all i got was Steve Dewitt ,do they broadcast commentary on a different wavelength ?

Are you trying to be funny?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How can i listen ?? on 20:23 - Feb 23 with 4284 viewsBLAZE

Did you tune in through the internet or radio? I don't think they have the rights to broadcast it over the internet (which means radio apps such as TuneIn Radio won't have it either)

If you tried on radio and got him, then I can only assume they've stopped covering it!? Sorry
Login to get fewer ads

How can i listen ?? on 20:34 - Feb 23 with 4259 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea sound definitely do live commentary on 1170 AM.

I've tried listening to it on my computer whilst away, but can only get the music not the football commentary , so I assume it's governed by location.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How can i listen ?? on 21:48 - Feb 23 with 4210 viewsfishman

Thanks for the help guys ,pinning my hope on the official site coming up with the goods
How can i listen ?? on 22:23 - Feb 23 with 4179 viewsJack123

How can i listen ?? on 21:48 - Feb 23 by fishman

Thanks for the help guys ,pinning my hope on the official site coming up with the goods

I'm guessing you are posting on your phone/tablet? Anyway apps such as radioplayer/tunein radio will be good as well.

Edit, just re read, simple laptop, you can still get the above via browser as well..
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 22:26]

libera nos a malo

How can i listen ?? on 22:42 - Feb 23 with 4163 viewsBLAZE

How can i listen ?? on 22:23 - Feb 23 by Jack123

I'm guessing you are posting on your phone/tablet? Anyway apps such as radioplayer/tunein radio will be good as well.

Edit, just re read, simple laptop, you can still get the above via browser as well..
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 22:26]

Whenever I've tried TuneIn Radio it hasn't had the football. They pick up the stations internet streams (which can't broadcast PL) and not the stations radio broadcasts
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 22:46]
How can i listen ?? on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 4154 viewsDarran

Where does fishman live then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How can i listen ?? on 22:52 - Feb 23 with 4144 viewsHumpty

If the BBC are providing commentary it should be available from the BBC football website.
How can i listen ?? on 08:31 - Feb 24 with 4035 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 22:44 - Feb 23 by Darran

Where does fishman live then?

Deepest,darkest Caswell
How can i listen ?? on 08:43 - Feb 24 with 4028 viewsDarran

How can i listen ?? on 08:31 - Feb 24 by fishman

Deepest,darkest Caswell

Well you can listen on Swansea Sound 1170 MV and don’t say you can’t because you can.

How can i listen ?? on 08:49 - Feb 24 with 4022 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 08:43 - Feb 24 by Darran

Well you can listen on Swansea Sound 1170 MV and don’t say you can’t because you can.

Daz ,all i said was that when i tried to get the football commentary , i got Steve Dewitt ,happy to try again this afternoon .
How can i listen ?? on 09:15 - Feb 24 with 4007 viewsDarran

How can i listen ?? on 08:49 - Feb 24 by fishman

Daz ,all i said was that when i tried to get the football commentary , i got Steve Dewitt ,happy to try again this afternoon .

Steve Dewitt is on untill the game starts you lunatic.

How can i listen ?? on 09:43 - Feb 24 with 3983 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 09:15 - Feb 24 by Darran

Steve Dewitt is on untill the game starts you lunatic.

Ah,ok love you !
How can i listen ?? on 09:51 - Feb 24 with 3974 viewsmajorraglan

Radio Wales has commentary on the Swans games on their FM channel, but it’s restricted to the Swansea area because of the broadcasting rights. I live just on the edge of the Swansea transmitter range, as I drive around in an out of signal range the signal jumps and it goes from a Swansea game to Newport, Cardiff or even Wrexham. Most annoying. Caswell should be picking up the Swansea signal so I can’t see why the OP has an issue.
How can i listen ?? on 10:08 - Feb 24 with 3960 viewsfishman

How can i listen ?? on 09:51 - Feb 24 by majorraglan

Radio Wales has commentary on the Swans games on their FM channel, but it’s restricted to the Swansea area because of the broadcasting rights. I live just on the edge of the Swansea transmitter range, as I drive around in an out of signal range the signal jumps and it goes from a Swansea game to Newport, Cardiff or even Wrexham. Most annoying. Caswell should be picking up the Swansea signal so I can’t see why the OP has an issue.

Not sure [ cant remember] if i have tried the FM option ,will try this afternoon ,although i live in Caswell ,where we are ,believe it or not ,the reception for mobiles and tinternet is really patchy ,i dont have any issues with the Radio Wales stuff ,providing the ariel is pointing in the right direction,and the radio is tilted it at 45 degree angle !! ,not kidding ,hence the original question,with all the hope that some kind soul and fellow supporter could point me in the right direction
How can i listen ?? on 12:50 - Feb 24 with 3877 viewsHumpty

How can i listen ?? on 10:08 - Feb 24 by fishman

Not sure [ cant remember] if i have tried the FM option ,will try this afternoon ,although i live in Caswell ,where we are ,believe it or not ,the reception for mobiles and tinternet is really patchy ,i dont have any issues with the Radio Wales stuff ,providing the ariel is pointing in the right direction,and the radio is tilted it at 45 degree angle !! ,not kidding ,hence the original question,with all the hope that some kind soul and fellow supporter could point me in the right direction

There'll be a link for Radio Wales commentary on here Fishman. On the right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42903100
How can i listen ?? on 13:21 - Feb 24 with 3859 viewsspiderboy

How can I kick my gas bill in to touch?
Ideas please?
How can i listen ?? on 13:26 - Feb 24 with 3851 viewsDarran

How can i listen ?? on 12:50 - Feb 24 by Humpty

There'll be a link for Radio Wales commentary on here Fishman. On the right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42903100

He’s living in Swansea. It’s on Swansea fuçking Sound.

How can i listen ?? on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 3840 viewsfishman

I guess its just pre match nerves kicking in for all the "prickly" replies ,to those who have been good enough to help and point me in the right direction,many thanks.
I think ,even i have now managed to hopefully find a way to listen to ,cross fingers,a positive Swans result
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024