Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 17:06 - Feb 24 with 5958 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:36]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Do we need to do gown? on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 3976 viewswaynekerr55

I dread to think about the impact on the poor fúckers who'd be made redundant as a result of relegation, with little employment prospects.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do we need to do gown? on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 3965 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm rather unsure. If you were to say which are we more like? Aston Villa or Sunderland? I'd say with a large degree of certainty that we're more like Sunderland.

Aston Villa stagnated and sold off their best players, not adequately replacing them but the difference was more a slow decline before clunking into the drop. It's a good club up there though and with sensible owners. They brought in experience with Brucey and now look at them.

Sunderland have an awful owner and have gone from wrong appointment to wrong appointment with only Lemine Kone being the one signing that looked half decent in recent memory.

I don't think we'd fall as hard as Sunderland or Hull but unless we kept the team together I doubt we'd be challenging for promotion in Year 1 of the Championship.
N/A. on 17:11 - Feb 24 with 3964 viewsHuw57

Do we need to do gown? on 17:10 - Feb 24 by waynekerr55

I dread to think about the impact on the poor fúckers who'd be made redundant as a result of relegation, with little employment prospects.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:15]

Do we need to do gown? on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 3927 viewslifelong

No.
Do we need to do gown? on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 3892 viewssainthelens

Fckn stupid thread.
Do we need to do gown? on 17:16 - Feb 24 with 3876 viewsNogginthenog

No we need to calm down still many points available, today was bad but we go again.
Do we need to do gown? on 17:19 - Feb 24 with 3830 viewsOldjack

if we go down there's a very good chance we'll not see the top flight again for a very long time again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do we need to do gown? on 17:23 - Feb 24 with 3792 viewslifelong

Do we need to do gown? on 17:19 - Feb 24 by Oldjack

if we go down there's a very good chance we'll not see the top flight again for a very long time again

Think positive old bean, 30 points still to play for...poor result today but it’s far from over yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we need to do gown? on 17:26 - Feb 24 with 3775 viewsPozuelosSideys

The reason we got to the PL in the first place is in no small part owed to us almost going out of business. We had a clean slate and no debt. Then in walked Martinez and set the groundwork for what came after. The Board (boo hiss) played their part in this and we got our fair share of luck.

To suggest getting relegated would allow to us to do this again is barmy. We need to reshape from with the PL - this is where the money is - not in the Championship or below.

This was our first loss in 9 or 10 games right? Cool heads is it? If we win our next league game everything is rosy and Carlos is a genius again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Do we need to do gown? on 17:32 - Feb 24 with 3710 viewsbonymine

Do we need to do gown? on 17:23 - Feb 24 by lifelong

Think positive old bean, 30 points still to play for...poor result today but it’s far from over yet.

Indeed Rog, no knee jerk reactions required at this time, just look back at where we were at Christmas to see how far we’ve come so far .........today MUST be treated as just a setback but it is up to the Manager and the Players to bounce back IMMEDIATELY from this.....💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Do we need to do gown? on 17:37 - Feb 24 with 3676 viewsDewi1jack

Do we need to do gown? on 17:10 - Feb 24 by waynekerr55

No need to worry.
Dimwit n beaky will be ok.

And their other friends and family employed an go back to school n finish their A levels 🌵

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Do we need to do gown? on 17:38 - Feb 24 with 3669 viewsOldjack

Do we need to do gown? on 17:23 - Feb 24 by lifelong

i am ,11 games unbeaten until today says we have a good chance of staying up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do we need to do gown? on 17:45 - Feb 24 with 3618 viewsAmbergambler

We might need to do gown but we definitely don't need to go down
Do we need to do gown? on 17:50 - Feb 24 with 3599 viewsMo_Wives

Do we need to do gown? on 17:45 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

We might need to do gown but we definitely don't need to go down

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do we need to do gown? on 17:52 - Feb 24 with 3590 viewsbyron

Do we need to do gown? on 17:10 - Feb 24 by TheKirkyLife

I'm rather unsure. If you were to say which are we more like? Aston Villa or Sunderland? I'd say with a large degree of certainty that we're more like Sunderland.

Aston Villa stagnated and sold off their best players, not adequately replacing them but the difference was more a slow decline before clunking into the drop. It's a good club up there though and with sensible owners. They brought in experience with Brucey and now look at them.

Sunderland have an awful owner and have gone from wrong appointment to wrong appointment with only Lemine Kone being the one signing that looked half decent in recent memory.

I don't think we'd fall as hard as Sunderland or Hull but unless we kept the team together I doubt we'd be challenging for promotion in Year 1 of the Championship.

Villa still owned by the yank? He’s been trying to offload for years hasn’t he?

Benny

Do we need to do gown? on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 3577 views34dfgdf54

I’m going to be completely honest, I don’t think this squad is good enough to stay up. Carvalhal has done an unbelievable job to even give us a chance. I said it when it happened, as soon as Fer got injured we were going to be massively up against it.
Do we need to do gown? on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 3556 viewscentrestandswan

Better to lose one game 4-1 than four games 1-0 each . We are still in the mix stay calm we will be alright, mega game against West Spam Utd.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Do we need to do gown? on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 3497 viewsGaryjack

When all is said and done, wearing gowns is not going to help at all. We should stick to our original kit.
Do we need to do gown? on 18:55 - Feb 24 with 3361 viewsEU5Makaveli

Much bigger clubs than us have gone down, then down again; Leeds, Blackburn etc. These examples make this post ridiculous. If we go down it will be extremely difficult to come back up.
Do we need to do gown? on 19:47 - Feb 24 with 3244 viewssainthelens

Had gut feeling for a while it will come down to last day shoot out v Stoke. And what an atmosphere that would bring.
Do we need to do gown? on 20:16 - Feb 24 with 3182 viewsKilkennyjack

Do we need to do gown? on 19:47 - Feb 24 by sainthelens

Had gut feeling for a while it will come down to last day shoot out v Stoke. And what an atmosphere that would bring.

Sunderland and Hull are both in a right mess.
Going down helps nobody.

Beware of the Risen People

Do we need to do gown? on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 3154 viewswestside

Our recruitment as been cr8p like Bony, Mesa, Sanches, Abraham, Clucas, Baston so we deserve to go and Fer is injured
Do we need to do gown? on 20:46 - Feb 24 with 3068 viewsZZoric

ridiculously negative thread from a ridiculously negative matchday thread poster - lost the plot, get a grip
Do we need to do gown? on 22:02 - Feb 24 with 2945 viewsswanforthemoney

We need to stay up and have a sensible season next year.
We have the bones of a decent team. Fab, Alfie, Fede, Olssen, Jordan, Wilf, Clucas VDH. Just need to consolidate next season if we are lucky enough to survive.
Getting out of the Championship is a nightmare.
Stay strong. Stay up.

I stand in the North Stand

N/A. on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 2931 viewsHuw57

Do we need to do gown? on 17:52 - Feb 24 by byron

Villa still owned by the yank? He’s been trying to offload for years hasn’t he?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024