Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 at the back 17:59 - Feb 24 with 747 viewsmarchamjack

We looked shocking when Carlos threw all the meat on. Totally open against a poor Brighton team.

Not panicking, but certainly worried that plan B looked so inept.

Had Ki scored start of 2nd half might have been different. Anyway, learned maybe 4 at the back away is not a strong option. Win against West Ham and who gives a f about today.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

4 at the back on 18:52 - Feb 24 with 627 viewstrinityann

The wing back system we struggle with against the bottom half of the league, do we really need three centre half's against Glen Murray today (despite him scoring twice). I thought we would have been better today to have the extra body in midfield with two wingers just to throw opposition managers off guard because even teams like Brighton will quickly work out our system we have used in previous games. I would also start every game with Andre up top because he is the only real recognized top flight goalscorer we have.

I thought the first sub was shocking because I was expecting Van Der Hoorn to be subbed and a change of formation and then the Narsingh sub at half time would not have been needed.

The Abraham sub was pure desperation especially with 30 minutes to play and even teams like Brighton will rip us apart with the attacking personal on the field with no substance in the middle of the park. King was the only obvious choice.

When was the last time we start a match with a aggressive tempo, I am really fed up with our lethargic starts.

We need some impetus from the first whistle in future away games and different tactics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024