Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... 18:41 - Feb 24 with 2994 viewsbonymine

Just smile Barry ......😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 18:42 - Feb 24 with 2988 viewsDarran

Bad day for the bindipper with his beloved England losing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:15 - Feb 22 with 2225 viewsbonymine

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 18:42 - Feb 24 by Darran

Bad day for the bindipper with his beloved England losing.

Here we go again 👍😂💪

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:24 - Feb 22 with 2195 viewstheloneranger

Gatland was right about the England team coach coming down the M4 at a busy time.

It got stuck at the Brynglas Tunnel at approx 5pm ... a car had broken down. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:28 - Feb 22 with 2187 viewsbuilthjack

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:24 - Feb 22 by theloneranger

Gatland was right about the England team coach coming down the M4 at a busy time.

Stan Laurel was driving it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 2184 viewsbonymine

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:24 - Feb 22 by theloneranger

Aaahhh shame that those poor old English Rugger chaps got stuck in the Brynglas Tunnel.........but I hope they’re stiff as phuk and get smashed tomorrow along with that arrogant pr1ck Eddie Jones.....

Cymru Am Byth .....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:47 - Feb 22 with 2159 viewstheloneranger

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:30 - Feb 22 by bonymine

Aaahhh shame that those poor old English Rugger chaps got stuck in the Brynglas Tunnel.........but I hope they’re stiff as phuk and get smashed tomorrow along with that arrogant pr1ck Eddie Jones.....

History is on our side tomorrow ...

Wales have beaten England ... 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999, 2009 ...

2019 👍👍

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:48 - Feb 22 with 2158 viewsBLAZE

BBC 1 now, if you hurry you'll catch Gibbs going over in Wembley
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 2133 viewsBLAZE

In tears here mun. 20 years. Unbelievable.
Login to get fewer ads

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 22:17 - Feb 22 with 2101 viewsBrynCartwright

Whenever I begin to hear them braying on about their chariots, a little bit of sick starts to come up from my nether regions. Glad I'm not next to them doctor, or they'll get sprayed with vom.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 01:10 - Feb 23 with 2032 viewsHighjack

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:48 - Feb 22 by BLAZE

BBC 1 now, if you hurry you'll catch Gibbs going over in Wembley

We’ve all gone over in Wembley. I nearly broke my leg when Dobbie swept in the third.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 09:56 - Feb 23 with 1866 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not sure what a 19th century negro spiritual has to do with a load of pissed up English accountants and solicitors in the 21st century?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 10:06 - Feb 23 with 1853 viewsdickythorpe

Once you stick up for yourself against these hooray Henry's they go awful quiet.

WE WILL WIN TODAY (although it will be close and some of their players are very good to watch and deserve a better more rounded coach)
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 10:07 - Feb 23 with 1850 viewsJackfath

Wales by 1 or 2. Biggar to kick the winning pelanty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 10:30 - Feb 23 with 1840 viewsleighton1318

Card for Farrell. Please .... long overdue.
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 18:59 - Feb 23 with 1748 viewsdickythorpe

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 10:06 - Feb 23 by dickythorpe

Once you stick up for yourself against these hooray Henry's they go awful quiet.

WE WILL WIN TODAY (although it will be close and some of their players are very good to watch and deserve a better more rounded coach)

I don't want to say I told you so..........
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:00 - Feb 23 with 1746 viewsunion_jack

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 18:59 - Feb 23 by dickythorpe

Gloat away, you deserve to!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:03 - Feb 23 with 1735 viewssainthelens

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 18:59 - Feb 23 by dickythorpe

Better at rugby than horses then Dicky? Good shout pal.
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:09 - Feb 23 with 1717 viewsBanosswan

🎶Swing low, sweet chariot, the only song the English know🎶

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:43 - Feb 23 with 1672 viewsmonmouth

Wasn't that fantastic? How can people not be thrilled by that. More honest, courageous, relentless and tough than nancy diving fall-over footballers, and more atmospheric than any football match I've seen for a long time.

I love my footy, but that was incredible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:56 - Feb 23 with 1645 viewsJack_Meoff

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 19:43 - Feb 23 by monmouth

Wasn't that fantastic? How can people not be thrilled by that. More honest, courageous, relentless and tough than nancy diving fall-over footballers, and more atmospheric than any football match I've seen for a long time.

I love my footy, but that was incredible.

That was banging. The Saes had comfortably beaten Ireland, who, in turn had beaten the All Blacks in the autumn. I don't think it can be overstated just how good a win that was. Or it could be the red wine. Or both. Bodes well for the world cup anyway. Banging.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 20:06]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 20:14 - Feb 23 with 1606 viewsKilkennyjack

👏👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏉

Beware of the Risen People

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 1546 viewsBLAZE

It was mentioned a few times that this side don't know how to lose. Could play a part if we come up against New Zealand this WC who usually have us beat in the head before a balls been kicked

Grand Slam first though
You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:12 - Feb 23 with 1500 viewsbonymine

You can stick your ph*cking Chariots up your arse ..... on 21:30 - Feb 22 by bonymine

Just got back lads from an amazing day watching this .........an incredible second half performance of grit & passion.....’You can stick your Phuking Chariots Up Your Arse’ 🤣👍

Enough said ............😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024