Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one. 19:00 - Feb 24 with 5002 viewslifelong

Who thought that the performance today wasn’t as bad as the score line suggests?

Very unlucky not to equalise late in the first half, went behind 2-0 against the run of play then went chasing the game leaving us very exposed at the back.

Still think we’ll stay up.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 20:29]
Am I the only one. on 19:05 - Feb 24 with 4671 views34dfgdf54

CC went flat out to get something out of the game and we got caught. Clement would have settled for the one nil!
Am I the only one. on 19:09 - Feb 24 with 4635 viewsshenleymun

My Brighton mate afterwards said “It was one of those games, we should have been 3 up at half time, then you think we might get caught, then it’s ok in the end”. The supporters in the North stand bar (we nipped in there for a couple while the train queue died down) thought it was a comfy win.

Interesting to hear the other perspective and they were probably right.

We got a kick up the backside which won’t do any harm unless of course they finish above us in 17th by one point...
Am I the only one. on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 4609 viewsbonymine

Am I the only one. on 19:05 - Feb 24 by 34dfgdf54

CC went flat out to get something out of the game and we got caught. Clement would have settled for the one nil!

Agreed but we can’t go Gung Ho whenever we are 1-0 down ....l

There is a balance to be sought before we go 4-2-4 recklessly we should counter attack accordingly ................

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Am I the only one. on 19:14 - Feb 24 with 4597 viewsOldjack

Spot on fluff chucker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Am I the only one. on 19:23 - Feb 24 with 4533 viewslifelong

Am I the only one. on 19:14 - Feb 24 by Oldjack

Spot on fluff chucker

Thank you pf. 🐟🐟🐟
Am I the only one. on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 4501 viewsGlyn1

Posting from a pub in Lewes (very posh). It wasn't a thumping but still annoying to have a promoted side do the double over us.

What surprised me was the aggressiveness of our substitutions - he had a reputation at his previous club for being very defensive.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Am I the only one. on 19:49 - Feb 24 with 4378 viewsFlashberryjack

Am I the only one. on 19:28 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

Posting from a pub in Lewes (very posh). It wasn't a thumping but still annoying to have a promoted side do the double over us.

What surprised me was the aggressiveness of our substitutions - he had a reputation at his previous club for being very defensive.

I'd say 4 -1 is a thumping.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Am I the only one. on 19:50 - Feb 24 with 4373 viewssainthelens

Am I the only one. on 19:28 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

Yep, says that Carlos is not one for messing about, think it will be all out attack next Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only one. on 19:57 - Feb 24 with 4317 viewsdickythorpe

Like when we scored 8 goals the other week, some games things just click and for Brighton it did. Today is a game we will learn and move on from.
Am I the only one. on 20:19 - Feb 24 with 4229 viewsJinxy

We have a charasmatic, emotional, intellegent and brave manager. We can expect extremes from time to time. I like him, and would take that over boring, safe and defensive any day. At the very least, he's given us hope and made the run-in entertaining.
Am I the only one. on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 4183 viewsplasjack

Am I the only one. on 20:19 - Feb 24 by Jinxy

We have a charasmatic, emotional, intellegent and brave manager. We can expect extremes from time to time. I like him, and would take that over boring, safe and defensive any day. At the very least, he's given us hope and made the run-in entertaining.

Agree 100%, better to go down in flames, than put up the shutters.
Am I the only one. on 20:42 - Feb 24 with 4076 viewsZZoric

Am I the only one. on 20:19 - Feb 24 by Jinxy

and intelligence means he will have learnt massively from this defeat, his post-match analysis will be wide and deep

intelligent people thrive on the learnings from defeat - many top CEOs have been appointed after learning from big mistakes

CC will re-calibrate and refresh - exciting times ahead
Am I the only one. on 21:00 - Feb 24 with 4012 viewsjasper_T

A 3 goal margin flattered us. Could easily have been 4 or 5.
Am I the only one. on 21:40 - Feb 24 with 3871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Today the Timing was wrong, it was too early in the game to go all out attack.
We were creating chances before the 2nd & 3rd subs.
Am I the only one. on 22:37 - Feb 24 with 3719 viewsyescomeon

CC lost the run of himself today. We would have been better off staying as we were and hoping to get them on one of our set pieces. Mind, if they didn't get that soft pen and Olsson doesn't miss that chance in the first half and it's a completely different game. I don't think we were that much worse than in some of the games we've won this season under CC, first half that is. Second half was a right off because of the changes that were made.

Upthecity!

Am I the only one. on 08:03 - Feb 25 with 3377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Am I the only one. on 22:37 - Feb 24 by yescomeon

CC lost the run of himself today. We would have been better off staying as we were and hoping to get them on one of our set pieces. Mind, if they didn't get that soft pen and Olsson doesn't miss that chance in the first half and it's a completely different game. I don't think we were that much worse than in some of the games we've won this season under CC, first half that is. Second half was a right off because of the changes that were made.

Listening to and reading some comments you'd think the whole seasons outcome was balanced on yesterday's game. Some ridiculous overreaction out there . I'm of the opinion that he will evaluate everything and put it right starting Tuesday.

If there was any complacency within the squad it hopefully would have been knocked out of them after yesterday's game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Am I the only one. on 11:29 - Feb 25 with 3157 viewsOldjack

Am I the only one. on 08:03 - Feb 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Listening to and reading some comments you'd think the whole seasons outcome was balanced on yesterday's game. Some ridiculous overreaction out there . I'm of the opinion that he will evaluate everything and put it right starting Tuesday.

If there was any complacency within the squad it hopefully would have been knocked out of them after yesterday's game.

he fuked up, he knows he fuked up , i doubt he'll be that reckless again ,move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Am I the only one. on 11:45 - Feb 25 with 3123 viewsLibertarian

Am I the only one. on 19:05 - Feb 24 by 34dfgdf54

Didn’t USA Bob do something similar at Spurs with a similar outcome?
Am I the only one. on 11:58 - Feb 25 with 3096 viewssainthelens

Am I the only one. on 11:45 - Feb 25 by Libertarian

Didn’t USA Bob do something similar at Spurs with a similar outcome?

Maybe, but then he hadn't just beaten Liverpool/Arsenal and also unbeaten in 11 games.....so cut Carlos some slack is it.
Am I the only one. on 18:13 - Feb 26 with 2758 viewsJJJack

Am I the only one. on 21:00 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

A 3 goal margin flattered us. Could easily have been 4 or 5.

I don't agree with this. We were on top at 0-1. I could sort of understand his thinking in bringing on Tammy at that point but it seemed a bit rash at the time and even more so in hindsight. The defending was very poor throughout and we were awful for 30mins but I still think it was just a blip and we will beat West Ham on Saturday.
Am I the only one. on 18:25 - Feb 26 with 2744 viewsmax936

Am I the only one. on 19:12 - Feb 24 by bonymine

Agreed but we can’t go Gung Ho whenever we are 1-0 down ....l

There is a balance to be sought before we go 4-2-4 recklessly we should counter attack accordingly ................

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Spot on Bony.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Am I the only one. on 18:26 - Feb 26 with 2737 viewsjasper_T

Am I the only one. on 18:13 - Feb 26 by JJJack

I don't agree with this. We were on top at 0-1. I could sort of understand his thinking in bringing on Tammy at that point but it seemed a bit rash at the time and even more so in hindsight. The defending was very poor throughout and we were awful for 30mins but I still think it was just a blip and we will beat West Ham on Saturday.

We had one great chance that we didn't take, but then they'd had a few almost as good (Dunk's free header etc.).

1-0 was probably a fair margin at half time and then the system changed and we got battered.
Am I the only one. on 18:29 - Feb 26 with 2728 viewsmax936

Am I the only one. on 19:49 - Feb 24 by Flashberryjack

I'd say 4 -1 is a thumping.

Fuking right it was, sitting in amongst those fukers wasn't easy to stomach Mrs kept squeezing my arm to keep schtum two behind us were annoying as fuk mouthy pair of .........

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Am I the only one. on 18:50 - Feb 26 with 2707 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson is only half the player when we play four at the back. If we were going to play that system he should have been pulled and VDH left on.
Am I the only one. on 19:20 - Feb 26 with 2675 viewsFlashberryjack

Am I the only one. on 18:50 - Feb 26 by Whiterockin

Mawson is only half the player when we play four at the back. If we were going to play that system he should have been pulled and VDH left on.

Thought Mawson had an absolute mare, looks to be carrying a bit to much timber as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024