Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? 22:12 - Feb 24 with 6640 viewsGlyn1

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:17 - Feb 24 with 4273 viewsGlyn1

Zero - I don't know any of them, thank God.
0 - 10. OK, we went to the same school, go to the same pubs.
Over 10. I'm a bit of a networker, me. I should probably stand for the Council / Trust.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 23:53]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:23 - Feb 24 with 4254 viewsDarran

Loads. Everyone comes to meet me because I’m so popular.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:42 - Feb 24 with 4209 viewssherpajacob

I've no idea, they don't use their real names on planet swans.

And I've been told some have more than one PS username.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:45 - Feb 24 with 4202 viewsexiledclaseboy

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:42 - Feb 24 by sherpajacob

I've no idea, they don't use their real names on planet swans.

And I've been told some have more than one PS username.

Seriously? Who’d do that?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 22:45]

Poll: Tory leader

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 23:08 - Feb 24 with 4131 viewslifelong

I’ve met more than 10, Darran in my favourite though.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 23:17 - Feb 24 with 4106 viewslonglostjack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 22:23 - Feb 24 by Darran

Loads. Everyone comes to meet me because I’m so popular.

Shit. Was thinking of doing the same but now I won't bother.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 23:20 - Feb 24 with 4120 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 23:08 - Feb 24 by lifelong

I’ve met more than 10, Darran in my favourite though.

I’m exceptionally fond of you too my friend.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 08:13 - Feb 25 with 3926 views1983

I've only met 2 one was about 15 years ago in Blackpool a very unlikeable person with a massive chip on his shoulder who thinks the world revolves around him.
Just to give you a clue he was in a wheel chair.

The other one I met on the Tube going to Fulham about 9 years ago was smashed out of face swearing,abusive in front of commuters and kids acting like it was his first time out of Wales and his name on here starts with the word Old

So no intention's of meeting any more

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:15 - Feb 25 with 3925 viewsexiledclaseboy

Loads. Darran is the best though.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 8:16]

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 08:43 - Feb 25 with 3876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I know Max now through work - that's enough
Oldjack , Jedi Jack did my PC once (lovely chap), Pure Jack did my roof though suddenly seems not to post on here any more. Met that young girl who used to post on here all the way up to the Prem but she's gone too (unless posting under a different name?).
Knew Winnie O Boogs before this site came into being through a mate (Captain Random who used to post on here but worked with him).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 08:45 - Feb 25 with 3871 viewsdickythorpe

IT is amazing to think there are still posters out there who think that one username is one person.

I overheard a man in a mobile phone shop complaining about the Internet on his phone , " what it is see is I'm on planet swans and have 6 or 7 usernames, I have to have faster internet like"

All who I have met on here are sound. A lot that is posted on here is in no way a reflection of how they'd be and are in society.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:01 - Feb 25 with 3745 viewsHighjack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 08:43 - Feb 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I know Max now through work - that's enough
Oldjack , Jedi Jack did my PC once (lovely chap), Pure Jack did my roof though suddenly seems not to post on here any more. Met that young girl who used to post on here all the way up to the Prem but she's gone too (unless posting under a different name?).
Knew Winnie O Boogs before this site came into being through a mate (Captain Random who used to post on here but worked with him).

Yeah matt the jack and his sister both buggered off to Twitter and instantgrams or whatever the kids call it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:07 - Feb 25 with 3730 viewsShonky

Ecb, Boogie, Dazzler, Phil S. I think I met Tolouse on the tube when we got tear gassed after the Millwall game in 2000 but it was a bit misty.
I met Loh ( and Dav) when Dav came over. Matt the Jack and Swangirl. Northwilts Jack, Marcos the Painter. Would love to meet Martyn(Onlsow). I'm sure I have met more folks over the years.( How could I forget Ux - who I met getting off the train at Southend when Eastwood scored a hat trick on his debut)
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 12:04]

Its just a ride...

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:14 - Feb 25 with 3716 viewsexiledclaseboy

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:07 - Feb 25 by Shonky

Ecb, Boogie, Dazzler, Phil S. I think I met Tolouse on the tube when we got tear gassed after the Millwall game in 2000 but it was a bit misty.
I met Loh ( and Dav) when Dav came over. Matt the Jack and Swangirl. Northwilts Jack, Marcos the Painter. Would love to meet Martyn(Onlsow). I'm sure I have met more folks over the years.( How could I forget Ux - who I met getting off the train at Southend when Eastwood scored a hat trick on his debut)
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 12:04]

Ons is a bona fide legend. Loves him I do.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:47 - Feb 25 with 3665 viewsFlashberryjack

Only met 2 The Res & Trundle10, they both said I was a lovely man, which was very nice of them.
Oh! and Jonthejack.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 15:00]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 12:24 - Feb 25 with 3620 viewswaynekerr55

Warwick,e Paul and Perchie, all smashing fellas in my experience.

I've missed out on meeting Jackfath, Res, Phil S, Daz and Clasey but will hopefully share a beer with them too in the not too distant future.

There's a few others who is like to meet. Jackflack, Bony and too many others to mention

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 12:41 - Feb 25 with 3585 viewsEbo

I've met Daz, ECB, Res, Phil S, Franchise, Blaze, Tolouse, Matt the Jack and his sis, OldJack, JontheJack, Shatners Bassoon and I think I've met Max and Loyal (not sure).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:00 - Feb 25 with 3541 viewsLoyal

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 12:41 - Feb 25 by Ebo

I've met Daz, ECB, Res, Phil S, Franchise, Blaze, Tolouse, Matt the Jack and his sis, OldJack, JontheJack, Shatners Bassoon and I think I've met Max and Loyal (not sure).

I was with Paul one night when you may have been there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:05 - Feb 25 with 3534 viewsexiledclaseboy

I almost met loyal once but we missed each other so he made himself known via the means of toilet blackboard.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:19 - Feb 25 with 3508 viewsEbo

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:00 - Feb 25 by Loyal

I was with Paul one night when you may have been there.

Most prob mate oh and how could I forget ePaul as well!

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:23 - Feb 25 with 3496 viewsEbo

We should all have a bit of a meet up in the summer, nice hot sunny day, beer garden etc...

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 3449 viewsdickythorpe

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:23 - Feb 25 by Ebo

We should all have a bit of a meet up in the summer, nice hot sunny day, beer garden etc...

And Dar and Perch can buy the beer!!!
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 14:05 - Feb 25 with 3435 viewsdickythorpe

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 11:14 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

Ons is a bona fide legend. Loves him I do.

One of only a small amount of blokes I know who can unintentionally make you laugh your socks off plus make you think deeply.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 14:06 - Feb 25 with 3433 viewsexiledclaseboy

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 14:05 - Feb 25 by dickythorpe

One of only a small amount of blokes I know who can unintentionally make you laugh your socks off plus make you think deeply.

A perfect description. One of life’s good guys he is.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 14:22 - Feb 25 with 3409 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:59 - Feb 25 by dickythorpe

And Dar and Perch can buy the beer!!!

You won’t get me in the same room as that çunt.
He’s one weird fuçk and I’m being serious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024