Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBD Hemp Oil drops 23:38 - Feb 25 with 41290 viewsmax936

from Holland and Barret anyone heard of it Wife's Cousins Husband swears by, he's had tennis elbow troubles and was advised by friends to try it and its worked a treat its even helped is sleep.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:53 - Feb 27 with 13822 viewsDewi1jack

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:04 - Feb 26 by max936

Doubt I could take that, if I have a drug test in work it'll probably show up and I'll be out on my ear.

I use Love CBD (300mg CBD + CBDa- whatever the f**k that means) to help deaden down the spinal column (all the sheath cover has been destroyed)- all the nerve endings are live, like taking the cover off an electric wire and watching the sparks fly!

Tastes absolutely awful (understatement according to the responsible one!), but does seem to work against various pain levels. Certainly take less 30mg co-codamol nowadays.
Doesn't show up on Dibbles road side testing and is a legal substance according to the Ministry (DVSA/ Vosa etc etc)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 13:18 - Feb 27 with 13809 viewskarnataka

Bizarrely, I got an email from these people last week

http://legal.ukweed.tk/go.php?

Doesn't sound very legal to me!
CBD Hemp Oil drops on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 13769 viewsmax936

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 01:00 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

I should add it's cannabis oil I use under the tongue..I don't smoke the stuff! Some people even use it in sepository form.

The best CBD oil,certainly the most popular on the web is Charlottes Web.

Millions of users worldwide.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/charlottes-web-simply-hemp-extra-capsules/

Fecking price on that stuff Bonester, can understand your good self spending it, but I can't justify that cost, strueth.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 13:51 - Feb 28 with 13704 viewsLord_Bony

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:20 - Feb 26 by Jackfath

Just say No! Max my friend.

Great song Fath.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 17:59 - Mar 1 with 13634 viewsmax936

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 01:00 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

I should add it's cannabis oil I use under the tongue..I don't smoke the stuff! Some people even use it in sepository form.

The best CBD oil,certainly the most popular on the web is Charlottes Web.

Millions of users worldwide.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/charlottes-web-simply-hemp-extra-capsules/

Lad had Botox jabs today LB in his back, arms, shoulders and neck to help ease his spasms, apparently it works well, takes about a week or so to tell though.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:32 - Mar 1 with 13625 viewsLord_Bony

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 17:59 - Mar 1 by max936

Lad had Botox jabs today LB in his back, arms, shoulders and neck to help ease his spasms, apparently it works well, takes about a week or so to tell though.

Hope it works Max. But Botox is toxic and sometimes has side effects.

Natural treatments like CBD are very effective for these ailments being used by many.
As to the cost with the oil,a little goes a long way,just a drop or two a day is all it takes.

https://keytocannabis.com/blogs/cannabis/cbd-for-seizures-and-epilepsy

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:50 - Mar 1 with 13612 viewsmax936

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:32 - Mar 1 by Lord_Bony

Natural treatments like CBD are very effective for these ailments being used by many.
As to the cost with the oil,a little goes a long way,just a drop or two a day is all it takes.

He's been assessed, assessed and assessed again for these Botox jabs, its not somin they've just done, Mrs won't even consider CBD as it may affect the drugs he's on now, we can't take that risk, if something happened that's what will be blamed, pointless asking the Doc as he wouldn't even discus it not doubt.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:54 - Mar 1 with 13609 viewsJimmyGilligan

I'm a little weary of the CBD you can get off the shelf in this country. I don't think it's anywhere near the same stuff they sell in the US that's famous for helping people with epliepsy. It's snake oil imo. They are not allowed to sell anything here containing more than 0.05% THC. Original Charlottes Web contains anything from 0.10% to 1%.
Login to get fewer ads

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 19:13 - Mar 1 with 13593 viewstheloneranger

"What will it take to make our government see sense"??

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/19/war-on-drugs-medical-canna

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 13516 viewsDarran

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 14:08 - Feb 26 by Darran

You should see my attic.

FFS I’ve just gone out the street and ours is the only roof without snow on it. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 13507 viewsDewi1jack

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 18:32 - Mar 1 by Lord_Bony

The consultant was on about that to sort my bladder problems if tablets don't work/ cease working.
I'm a bit worried as it is a toxic substance.

Plus I remember what it did to Meg Ryan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 00:29 - Mar 3 with 13475 viewsDJack

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 21:32 - Mar 2 by Dewi1jack

The consultant was on about that to sort my bladder problems if tablets don't work/ cease working.
I'm a bit worried as it is a toxic substance.

Plus I remember what it did to Meg Ryan

If your bladder took on the appearance of either, then watch out, as I would!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:37 - Mar 3 with 13427 viewsLord_Bony

That s Lesley Ash on the right with the trout pout after her Botox injections in the 90s.

Interesting though ?

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:59 - Mar 3 with 13413 viewsAmbergambler

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:37 - Mar 3 by Lord_Bony

That s Lesley Ash on the right with the trout pout after her Botox injections in the 90s.

Interesting though ?

Both Lesley Ash, Lord. Mind you her and Meg Ryan looking very similar now.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 13:27 - Mar 3 with 13396 viewsDarran

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:37 - Mar 3 by Lord_Bony

Interesting though ?

Dear God and this blokes a Mod on here too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 13:32 - Mar 3 with 13397 viewsJimmyGilligan

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 13:27 - Mar 3 by Darran

Dear God and this blokes a Mod on here too.

To be fair the URL for the photo does say Meg Ryan.
CBD Hemp Oil drops on 03:36 - Mar 4 with 13328 viewsLord_Bony

Ows about these then?

Could have some fun I suppose...

https://www.cyclechat.net/attachments/image-jpg.101973/

This post has been edited by an administrator

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 08:58 - May 1 with 12621 viewsMhelanie

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:53 - Feb 27 by Dewi1jack

I use Love CBD (300mg CBD + CBDa- whatever the f**k that means) to help deaden down the spinal column (all the sheath cover has been destroyed)- all the nerve endings are live, like taking the cover off an electric wire and watching the sparks fly!

Tastes absolutely awful (understatement according to the responsible one!), but does seem to work against various pain levels. Certainly take less 30mg co-codamol nowadays.
Doesn't show up on Dibbles road side testing and is a legal substance according to the Ministry (DVSA/ Vosa etc etc)

Hey, I found an article http://www.greenmed.io/blog/how-to-open-a-dispensary-in-pennsylvania/. About legalizing medical cannabis in the state of Pennsylvania. The law allows qualified patients to use cannabis for their own medical use. The law allows for up to 25 Growers/Processors and 150 dispensaries.
CBD Hemp Oil drops on 09:22 - May 1 with 12597 viewspikeypaul

The Cimla tramp is happy for any excuse to stick something up his rsole.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 10:27 - May 1 with 12573 viewsLord_Bony

Please sign this petition to make medicinal cannabis available on the NHS.

Most states in the USA have now legalised it for medicinal purposes, they seem to understand the healing properties it has for many different illnesses.

Why are we so backward in this country and behind the times?

The answer of course is we are trying to protect the big pharmaceutical companies and their profits.

Please sign.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-medical-cannabis?utm_source=email&utm

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 11:13 - May 1 with 12543 viewsmax936

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 10:27 - May 1 by Lord_Bony

Please sign this petition to make medicinal cannabis available on the NHS.

Most states in the USA have now legalised it for medicinal purposes, they seem to understand the healing properties it has for many different illnesses.

Why are we so backward in this country and behind the times?

The answer of course is we are trying to protect the big pharmaceutical companies and their profits.

Please sign.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-medical-cannabis?utm_source=email&utm

I was using the 5% stuff that Holland and Barrett sell it did fukall. Apart from taste fecking awful.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:58 - May 1 with 12524 viewsLord_Bony

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 11:13 - May 1 by max936

I was using the 5% stuff that Holland and Barrett sell it did fukall. Apart from taste fecking awful.

Told you Max and as a poster above has said...it’s watered down snake oil crap.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 15:35 - May 1 with 12476 viewsAmbergambler

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 12:58 - May 1 by Lord_Bony

Told you Max and as a poster above has said...it’s watered down snake oil crap.

It's very expensive for a tiny bottle, I thought it must do something for that price, but as Max says it does fukall, apart from boost the profits at H&B of course.
CBD Hemp Oil drops on 15:59 - May 1 with 12467 viewsLord_Bony

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 15:35 - May 1 by Ambergambler

It's very expensive for a tiny bottle, I thought it must do something for that price, but as Max says it does fukall, apart from boost the profits at H&B of course.

This is why the U.K. must legalise it.

If it is distributed through a proper dispensary then the right type of oil would be administered according to the condition.

It is not a magic bullet,one size fits all.

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 22:53 - May 1 with 12397 viewsmax936

CBD Hemp Oil drops on 15:35 - May 1 by Ambergambler

The strange thing is, its worked for a relative of mine as I explained in my OP, I was hoping to see this weekend gone, but it was his son's birthday and they couldn't make it up to Horsham he lives in Burgess Hill, I'll give him a ring tomorrow if I get a chance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024