Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread 11:38 - Feb 26 with 27146 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 8794 viewsLoyal

Snow ?
Fcking snow ........

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:28 - Feb 26 with 8775 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:04 - Feb 26 by Loyal

Snow ?
Fcking snow ........

What fking snow?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 13:13 - Feb 26 with 8711 viewsairedale

Snow joke.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 14:21 - Feb 26 with 8661 viewsjasper_T

Roberts, James, Byers and Maric all absent from the u23s side today.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 14:29]
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 26 with 8617 viewsmax936

After Saturdays debacle I couldn't give a monkeys about this game tbh, Saturdays game and the Hudds game are "my" concern.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 26 with 8586 viewsTheKirkyLife

Britton confirmed to be in the 18 through the presser.
The Officially Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 8564 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:28 - Feb 26 by Dewi1jack

What fking snow?

You got it 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:48 - Feb 26 with 8413 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 26 by max936

After Saturdays debacle I couldn't give a monkeys about this game tbh, Saturdays game and the Hudds game are "my" concern.

I agree. Play the under 23s and fringe players and keep all the first team fresh for Saturday. F#ck the cup.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 26 with 8347 viewsbuilthjack

8000 crowd. Quite pathetic.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 26 with 8333 viewssainthelens

All the ones saying 'fck the cup' will be the same ones looking for a ticket for the quarter final.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:43 - Feb 26 with 8327 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 26 by builthjack

I think that's a decent turnout to be honest. More than I thought would be going.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 19:44]
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 26 with 8196 viewsJackFish

Well I for one have never seen us play in an FA Cup Quarter Final, and since we've only reached that stage three times in our history (60 and 90 years ago) I hope we play a strong team and go through.

We're not playing on the 17th of March anyway since Southampton are through, and the following week is an international break anyway, so I'd much rather we keep playing than have three weeks between games.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 26 with 8151 viewsAguycalledJack

A Win tomorrow would also go some way to helping confidence following saturdays cluster F.C. uk of a performance.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 8091 viewsJBT95

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 26 by AguycalledJack

A Win tomorrow would also go some way to helping confidence following saturdays cluster F.C. uk of a performance.

Very true, could be exactly what we need ahead of West Ham.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 8090 viewsJBT95

I'm looking forward to this!

See you all you loyal fans down the Lib tomorrow, sod the plastics.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 08:40 - Feb 27 with 7851 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 26 by builthjack

Swansea City embarrassed by its own fans on national TV, twice in a month.

Should have given priority for QF tickets if we win.
Shameful.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 09:10 - Feb 27 with 7815 viewsBenJ94

Hope we f*cking batter them tonight!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 10:53 - Feb 27 with 7701 viewslegoman

For those of us who don't live in Swansea, what is the likelihood of a postponement tonight due to the weather?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 11:20 - Feb 27 with 7661 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 10:53 - Feb 27 by legoman

For those of us who don't live in Swansea, what is the likelihood of a postponement tonight due to the weather?

Pretty sure the game will go ahead okay. It will be very, very cold down there. There have been only 2 matches ever called off due to the weather. Once when the pipes froze the day of a Ospreys Match Vs the Scarlets and before that and prior to the undersoil heating being laid the Swans vs Gillingham...

The likelihood of a postponement is extremely thin. The only foreseeable reasons would be if travelling to the ground and/or accessibility in and around the ground were compromised.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 11:25 - Feb 27 with 7650 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 10:53 - Feb 27 by legoman

Are you one of these people who panic buy down the supermarket if a snow flake appears, why would they call off the game because it`s going to be very cold.???
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 11:26 - Feb 27 with 7646 viewstheloneranger

Weather is sunny but very cold.

No sign of snow 😀😀

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 27 with 7565 viewstaffpunk

Should have given out free/cheap tickets in local schools, told every season ticket holder that their tickets would be half-price maybe. I know Cardiff often get criticized for this type of thing, but if you know you're not going to have much of a crowd it makes perfect sense.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:14 - Feb 27 with 7553 viewswestside

Give 5k free tickets to students
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:23 - Feb 27 with 7536 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:14 - Feb 27 by westside

Give 5k free tickets to students

What, just charge them the booking fee you mean?
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 27 with 7372 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 11:25 - Feb 27 by perplex

Are you one of these people who panic buy down the supermarket if a snow flake appears, why would they call off the game because it`s going to be very cold.???

I wasn't suggesting the cold temperature would be a reason to postpone. I simply wondered, as I live in Bromley not Swansea, what the weather conditions were like in south Wales and if there was likely to be an impact on the game taking place. You come across quite aggressively if I might say old bean.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024