Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup win or Premier League survival 21:52 - Feb 27 with 3099 viewsJack_Kass

FA Cup or Premier League

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Time to crack this old favourite open.

Fa Cup for me, every time.

Have at it.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 21:53]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:00 - Feb 27 with 3070 viewsDewi1jack

Both

When we lift the Cupppaaahhhh in May it'll finally shut our Eastern cousins up about 1927.
Moreso as we'll still be in the Prem.

Especially when they blow the play off final.
Again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:03 - Feb 27 with 3062 viewsOldjack

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:00 - Feb 27 by Dewi1jack

Both

When we lift the Cupppaaahhhh in May it'll finally shut our Eastern cousins up about 1927.

Again

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:23 - Feb 27 with 3016 viewsthornabyswan

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:00 - Feb 27 by Dewi1jack

Both

Again

They won't get to the final Villa will pip them for 2nd.
Boro will sort them out in the play offs.
We will beat Stoke RFC to stay up and send them down.
Then beat Man Utd in the FA Cup final and that clueless tit Beyron will disappear off this board.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:33 - Feb 27 with 2969 viewsSwanseajill

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:23 - Feb 27 by thornabyswan

They won't get to the final Villa will pip them for 2nd.
Boro will sort them out in the play offs.
We will beat Stoke RFC to stay up and send them down.
Then beat Man Utd in the FA Cup final and that clueless tit Beyron will disappear off this board.

No contest for me, premiership every time.

Too many years in the lower leagues, scrabbling for promotion all season, and most end of seasons came along with disappointment and murmurs of "there is always next season"

All our efforts should be made..getting out of the drop zone.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 23:04 - Feb 27 with 2899 viewstrampie

Football in the main should be about winning things.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 23:06 - Feb 27 with 2891 viewsjasper_T

Major trophy above anything else.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 01:44 - Feb 28 with 2812 viewsChrisSCFC

FA Cup.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 06:39 - Feb 28 with 2748 viewskarnataka

It would be interesting see what Wigan & Portsmouth fans think now and whether in hindsight they would rather still be in the prem than have won the Cup a few years ago. Difficult one, I'm undecided.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 08:11 - Feb 28 with 2696 viewsGowerjack

No brainer.

League.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 08:15 - Feb 28 with 2689 viewssainthelens

Even if we get to/ lose semi or final.... we have 10 other cup finals to look forward too.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 08:33 - Feb 28 with 2677 viewssP7qupUf

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 06:39 - Feb 28 by karnataka

It would be interesting see what Wigan & Portsmouth fans think now and whether in hindsight they would rather still be in the prem than have won the Cup a few years ago. Difficult one, I'm undecided.

I think that if you look how far they have fallen the answer is very clear. PL every time. I don't want to go back to playing Rochdale, Bury and Northampton every week.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 08:55 - Feb 28 with 2650 viewstrampie

Every quote I seen from fans from both of those sides wanted the silverware .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 09:46 - Feb 28 with 2606 viewsDewi1jack

A good mate of mine in Herefordshire, who still travels home and away says he loved his day out beating City.
Really great memories. Same as us for the playoffs and League Cup.

He never expected to see Wigan win and thinks it may be the one and only time he ever does.
And no, he wouldn't swap that for the PL, as he says, they may get back to the PL one day, but never win the cup in his lifetime again.

Cardiff- won fukall of note since 1927

Swansea- League Cup and the Wemberlee Jackpot showing us we can beat the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Yernited, Chelsea etc on a fairly regular basis.

Yes we need to rebuild and it is far better to do son in the Prem.
Let's add the Cup as well as stay up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 10:02 - Feb 28 with 2583 viewsN_T_J

Prem football please :)
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 11:54 - Feb 28 with 2531 viewsjack247

Survival. Though when I’m much older, I’m sure I’d rather have an FA Cup win in the memory bank than an extra PL season.

Whatever we think as fans, the club is going to completely prioritise survival. We also have a much better chance of achieving it.
FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 12:17 - Feb 28 with 2516 viewsJack_Kass

Staying in the PL - What is the ambition to get there, and then stay there? Money, of which that only gets spent on players that aim to keep us in the league every year, and to do what, play Liverpool and Man United twice a season? Is that it?

Is the clubs raison d'etre to play some big teams twice a season, or is to win competitions and trophies?

I'd be happier as a pauper in the lower leagues with an FA Cup final memory, then a rich man in the Premier League, with nothing but survival to hope for.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 12:17 - Feb 28 with 2515 viewsLord_Bony

FA Cup win or Premier League survival on 22:33 - Feb 27 by Swanseajill

No contest for me, premiership every time.

Too many years in the lower leagues, scrabbling for promotion all season, and most end of seasons came along with disappointment and murmurs of "there is always next season"

All our efforts should be made..getting out of the drop zone.

Absolutely madam.

It's a nice thought but a drain because of our precarious position.

If we could do it with minimum squad damage then go for it.

But we don't have much depth if there's injuries as a result in our fight to stay in the EPL.

Looking forward to next season with Carlos in the premier,(if he hasn't been taken).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024