Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread 18:22 - Mar 1 with 33614 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 12:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:55 - Mar 1 with 8996 viewsjack2jack

Another mahosive game! I think we'll nick this one,as long as we keep Marko quiet.
2-1 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 1 with 8992 viewsGlyn1

We don't get many balls into the penalty box - their Back Four are old and very slow.

We can fix our problem but they can't fix theirs.

3 - 1 to us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:22 - Mar 1 with 8898 viewsJack_Kass

A stat for you

Our next goal will be our 300th in the PL

West Ham's next goal will be their 1000th in the PL.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 04:31 - Mar 2 with 8774 viewsSwansNZ

Am I allowed to say, must win game?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 07:40 - Mar 2 with 8712 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 04:31 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

Am I allowed to say, must win game?

It is a must win game.

When you down the bottom they are all must win games.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 08:21 - Mar 2 with 8694 viewsShonky

38 points gets you relegated this season?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43202293

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:10 - Mar 2 with 8586 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 08:21 - Mar 2 by Shonky

Can't argue with a computer...

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 8482 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:10 - Mar 2 by jackjackjackjack

We have Huddersfield, Southampton, Stoke and WBA to play. Our future is in our hands.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:28 - Mar 2 with 8475 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:26 - Mar 2 by Whiterockin

We have Huddersfield, Southampton, Stoke and WBA to play. Our future is in our hands.

The future is in there hands as well.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:35 - Mar 2 with 8463 viewsmax936

Lanzini and Arnautovic are back for them tomorrow it seems.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:42 - Mar 2 with 8457 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:28 - Mar 2 by perplex

The future is in there hands as well.

Off the top of my head I don't think the others are playing four out of the bottom six. Yes it is still in all of our hands but if you are playing teams around you it is like six pointers.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:49 - Mar 2 with 8439 viewsPacemaker

Those good folk at Football Web Pages via Walesonline think we will survive on 35 points despite a draw tomorrow.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/results-predictor-jus

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 8403 viewsmonmouth

Yay we’re safe!!

Or down.

Can’t beat a prediction. I bet I’m right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 2 with 8388 viewsJBT95

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:49 - Mar 2 by Pacemaker

Those good folk at Football Web Pages via Walesonline think we will survive on 35 points despite a draw tomorrow.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/results-predictor-jus

I'd be disappointed with 8 points from the last 10 games must admit.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:41 - Mar 2 with 8353 viewsmonmouth

If we don’t beat any of wba, Hudds, muff or Soton, I doubt we will survive.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:27 - Mar 2 with 8163 viewssainthelens

Arnatovic is the danger, but always thought his attitude was bit flakey, with the weather being baltic tmrw and with us harassing them....I've a feeling he may down tools and say fck it.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 2 with 8051 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:27 - Mar 2 by sainthelens

Arnatovic is the danger, but always thought his attitude was bit flakey, with the weather being baltic tmrw and with us harassing them....I've a feeling he may down tools and say fck it.

Well he probably single handedly saved us last season. F*ck the wardrobe and the ice balls, it was Marko wot done it.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 2 with 8035 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:10 - Mar 2 by jackjackjackjack

That's the same computer that a couple of months ago predicted that we would finish bottom, so (1) it's changed its 'mind' and (2) we're improving. A win tomorrow would really bollix its hard drive.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 2 with 7992 viewsmonmouth

Just got to love the grauniad’s description of Wayne Routledge’s performance on Tuesday.

“A substitution waiting to happen”

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 7974 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 11:35 - Mar 2 by max936

Lanzini and Arnautovic are back for them tomorrow it seems.

Good job Andy Carroll off injured still. He loves playing us.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:29 - Mar 2 with 7951 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:41 - Mar 2 by monmouth

If we don’t beat any of wba, Hudds, muff or Soton, I doubt we will survive.

If we can't beat any of those, we wouldn't deserve to survive.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 7924 viewsShonky

Two home wins this month and something at Hudds and we almost there.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 16:45]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 7911 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 08:21 - Mar 2 by Shonky

I doubt it.

As it stands, five clubs (including us) are on pace for less than 38 points, and several others could still fall short too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 2 with 7858 viewsjack2jack

Garbage in......Garbage out
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 7788 viewsAmbergambler

We need the team to get some fire in their bellies and play like their premier league lives depend on it (which it does). No lazy, half-arsed passing back all the time.

In the words of Carlos 'Go, Go, Go'!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024