Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3553 viewsJackfath

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2303 viewsbiggar

Why on earth would you ask this ?!
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 2294 viewsJackfath

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:05 - Mar 2 by biggar

Why on earth would you ask this ?!

Because I'm bored of FACKING FEEDING BIRDS IN THE GARDEN
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 20:09]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:12 - Mar 2 with 2275 viewsSwanjaxs

22c at the moment, and can regulate in an instant from my mobile device.... which really pìsses the missus off 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:12 - Mar 2 with 2274 viewsGaryjack

Mines set at about 17/18. But it's on all day.
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:13 - Mar 2 with 2266 viewsmax936

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:12 - Mar 2 by Swanjaxs

22c at the moment, and can regulate in an instant from my mobile device.... which really pìsses the missus off 😂

Snap

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 2256 viewsSwanzay

The couple across the road from me have had their lounge and bedroom windows constantly open even at night, including throughout this week...
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:23 - Mar 2 with 2237 viewsmax936

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:17 - Mar 2 by Swanzay

The couple across the road from me have had their lounge and bedroom windows constantly open even at night, including throughout this week...

Plenty of hot loving going on

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:26 - Mar 2 with 2229 viewsSwanjaxs

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:17 - Mar 2 by Swanzay

Perhaps they have double glazing, or maybe a cannabis factory in the loft?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:34 - Mar 2 with 2214 viewsNeath_Jack

No idea, mine is just numbered 1 to 9.

I'm missing out aren't I

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:40 - Mar 2 with 2193 viewsjack2jack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:34 - Mar 2 by Neath_Jack

I'm missing out aren't I

No your not mate, mine only goes up to 5
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:47 - Mar 2 with 2181 viewsmax936

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:34 - Mar 2 by Neath_Jack

I'm missing out aren't I

Not as long as you're warm when you want to be and cool when you want to be, and its the temperature I'm talking about

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:55 - Mar 2 with 2156 viewsbuilthjack

I put a logburner in, it heats the whole house. So no other heating needed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:55 - Mar 2 with 2155 viewsNeath_Jack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:40 - Mar 2 by jack2jack

No your not mate, mine only goes up to 5

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 21:01 - Mar 2 with 2143 viewsDracan66

I use the Scottish Power's Connect device and dowloaded the app via my mobile and have to say it doesn't connect on a regular basis....Anyone use a more reliable device and what's the cost?
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 21:06 - Mar 2 with 2132 viewswaynekerr55

18 degrees and on constant.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 21:17 - Mar 2 with 2107 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm missing out aren't I

Pffft.

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 2079 viewsBanosswan

My heating isn't that posh. It's on or off.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 21:50 - Mar 2 with 2049 viewsNogginthenog

All i know is im dreading the bill.
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 22:48 - Mar 2 with 1965 viewsPacemaker

It's normally 19c on a timer but as I took the day off today I put it on manual in the day and up to 21c but it's too hot now.

For those on 27c you need to close doors and windows.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:00 - Mar 2 with 1945 viewsSwanseajill

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:08 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

Because I'm bored of FACKING FEEDING BIRDS IN THE GARDEN
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 20:09]

I thought it an interesting question Fath.
One of the coldest days yesterday, and my boiler was off. The condensing outlet pipe had frozen and my plumber said they would come yesterday....they didn't.
A family friend came over in the evening and sorted it for me. Thank you GP.👍

My popty ping was sparking and died on me, and the dog spilled a large bowl of water everywhere, maybe just one of those days?

Today, spoiling myself, my heating was on high, 18 degrees.😎
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:02 - Mar 2 with 1940 viewsAguycalledJack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:55 - Mar 2 by builthjack

I put a logburner in, it heats the whole house. So no other heating needed.

I presume from your post you would recommend a log burner? Mrs. Jack wants one. Can’t say I’m averse to one, remember the heat off the old coal fire when I was a kid.
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:24 - Mar 2 with 1923 viewsMorfa_Same

Mine was on 0 all day yesterday because the bloody thing broke down. Boilers - always there when you need them
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:30 - Mar 2 with 1913 viewsmax936

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:02 - Mar 2 by AguycalledJack

I presume from your post you would recommend a log burner? Mrs. Jack wants one. Can’t say I’m averse to one, remember the heat off the old coal fire when I was a kid.

Make sure the chimney is checked for suitability and function and buy and position correctly a decent Carbon Monoxide monitor and make sure you adhere to manufactures instructions on ventilation, do that and they're great

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 00:23 - Mar 3 with 1869 viewsBLAZE

The radiator is off in my bedroom and the window is open. Like this all year, no matter the weather. F*cking hate being too warm. Nice under the blanket at the moment. Oh I sleep bareback too
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 00:34 - Mar 3 with 1851 viewspikeypaul

The air con in the hotel has been on 23c since we arrived.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024