Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? 15:31 - Mar 3 with 1339 viewsBobby_Fischer

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 16:44 - Mar 3 with 1273 viewsMrSwerve

*taps nose*

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 16:55 - Mar 3 with 1256 viewsBobby_Fischer

BiGphIll will be along telling us he knows someone who knows someone. Theres more communication from the Trust :)

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 17:06 - Mar 3 with 1217 views34dfgdf54

It has lost it’s professionalism since Phil stepped down which is to be expected, no disrespect to the guys running the show at the moment, but they haven’t got the experience of Phil.

Still right behind them though.
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 17:13 - Mar 3 with 1198 viewsQJumpingJack

What happened to the Union?
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 17:58 - Mar 3 with 1095 viewsJackfath

The same thing happened last year. An upturn in the sides fortunes meant the protests died a death.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:05 - Mar 3 with 1073 viewsunion_jack

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 17:58 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

The same thing happened last year. An upturn in the sides fortunes meant the protests died a death.

It's important to ensure any protests do not become counter productive.

I can assure you that the raison d'etre of the SCSA is still important and will be carried on when timing is right.

The Alliance have always said that the 'cleansing' of the club will not be affected by on field success. They are completely different issues but it's thought that the timing of any campaigns to garner as much support as possible is key.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:07 - Mar 3 with 1066 viewsmonmouth

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 17:58 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

Yes, win and it all goes away. But they have forfeited any 'slack' so to save their asses we need to keep doing well. I don't really see that as a problem.

Wheres the Trust thiough? Win or not on the pitch we need that legal vote.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:28 - Mar 3 with 1017 viewsQJumpingJack

What happened to all the donations?
Login to get fewer ads

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:32 - Mar 3 with 998 viewsGaryjack

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:28 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

No idea? It's obviously free to print 5000 26 page fanzines!
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:34 - Mar 3 with 985 viewsN_T_J

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:28 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

I would like to know aswwll, I donated and would like to know what happens to the money!
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:36 - Mar 3 with 964 viewsunion_jack

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:34 - Mar 3 by N_T_J

I would like to know aswwll, I donated and would like to know what happens to the money!

It will go on campaign material such as the fanzines.

A cancer charity has been picked as the recipient of any money left over should it be no longer needed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:38 - Mar 3 with 946 viewsN_T_J

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:36 - Mar 3 by union_jack

It will go on campaign material such as the fanzines.

A cancer charity has been picked as the recipient of any money left over should it be no longer needed.

Fairenough 👍
After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:44 - Mar 3 with 925 viewsWingstandwood

After donating to SCSA cant anyone tell me whats going on? on 18:32 - Mar 3 by Garyjack

No idea? It's obviously free to print 5000 26 page fanzines!

Common sense spoken! I donated a decent sum, happy to have done so, no complaints the 5,000 fanzine is evidence of action and money spent.

Gratitude to all SCFC supporters both past, present and future that have shown and will show commitment, get up and go and love for the club.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024