Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great debut 19:20 - Mar 3 with 3730 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Andy king , well played mush .

You had a cracker of a game.

Also thought that’s the starting 11 to take us over the line .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great debut on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 3682 viewsoldcob

Impressed with King today. Good steady player.
Great debut on 20:04 - Mar 3 with 3578 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great debut on 19:30 - Mar 3 by oldcob

Impressed with King today. Good steady player.

Indeed
Thought everything he did was excellent.

Hopefully same starting 11 next Saturday

Great debut on 20:14 - Mar 3 with 3504 viewsFireboy2

And to think quite a few slated this signing

Fwiw i said at the time hes exactly what we needed

A defensive midfielder who knows exactly what to do
Great debut on 20:19 - Mar 3 with 3470 viewsjack_lord

Great debut on 20:14 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

And to think quite a few slated this signing

Fwiw i said at the time hes exactly what we needed

A defensive midfielder who knows exactly what to do

I slated the signing. I did, however, think he brought so much more balance to the midfield today and allowed Ki to be superb.

Maybe West Ham were gash but maybe it was because the side was well balanced and setup and also had more determination.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Great debut on 20:27 - Mar 3 with 3422 viewsgiantstoneater

King had a calming influence and always available for a pass not a bad trait to have and a goal good start for him.
Great debut on 20:29 - Mar 3 with 3399 viewsjack247

Great debut on 20:19 - Mar 3 by jack_lord

I slated the signing. I did, however, think he brought so much more balance to the midfield today and allowed Ki to be superb.

Maybe West Ham were gash but maybe it was because the side was well balanced and setup and also had more determination.

Exactly how I saw it. Ki just about man of the match for me, but King really made it easy for him to play. Great game from him and great to see some of the unnoticed stuff getting noticed!
Great debut on 21:41 - Mar 3 with 3206 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great debut on 20:29 - Mar 3 by jack247

Exactly how I saw it. Ki just about man of the match for me, but King really made it easy for him to play. Great game from him and great to see some of the unnoticed stuff getting noticed!

I watched him closely for about 20 minutes , used all his experience today ,for a debut , fitted in superbly.

Great debut on 06:45 - Mar 4 with 2948 viewskarnataka

King has joined us from a team whose philosophy is to move the ball on quickly and preferably forwards and that's what made the difference and is something we've been lacking. Carroll was the same when he joined us until we coached the positivity out of him.
Login to get fewer ads

Great debut on 06:53 - Mar 4 with 2939 viewsdameedna

King details. A quick chat with Andre and it was King who got Noble in trouble with the official. Noble is a fine footballer always reading the options and a brave player. Very professional game by King to almost snub him out.
Great debut on 08:20 - Mar 4 with 2797 viewsDr_Winston

That little bit of extra ambition and aggression in the middle is something we've missed since Fer got injured so it was good to see King doing well there. Encouraging.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Great debut on 08:27 - Mar 4 with 2775 viewsowainglyndwr

Andy King created so much room for Ksy which enabled us to control the midfield
Great debut (n/t) on 08:29 - Mar 4 with 2771 viewsSTID2017

From a King to a Jack !
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 8:30]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Great debut (n/t) on 09:03 - Mar 4 with 2672 viewsthornabyswan

Great debut (n/t) on 08:29 - Mar 4 by STID2017

From a King to a Jack !
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 8:30]

Yes very promising start looks like another good signing.
We do seem to do well when it comes to January signings.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Great debut on 09:09 - Mar 4 with 2648 viewsswancity

Andy King was Andy King. He kept it simple, was always available, brought his team mates into the game with a very high pass completion stat. It was reminiscent of a Britton performance. It's what King has been doing all of his career, he didn't look fully match fit to me though which would be understandable. Great debut but exactly as expected.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Great debut on 09:24 - Mar 4 with 2598 viewsbuilthjack

I have watched King for Wales quite a lot. A simple player who rarely makes mistakes, and keeps the play flowing. Just what we need at this moment in time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Great debut on 09:34 - Mar 4 with 2569 viewsMo_Wives

Great ball through to Jordan Ayew, which was cut out for a corner which we scored the second from, as well

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Great debut on 10:00 - Mar 4 with 2491 viewsBanosswan

Listening on the radio it was noticeable how often his name was being mentioned.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024