Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk to Birmingham?? 19:30 - Mar 3 with 13186 viewsGroo

League One next year then.

Groo does what Groo does best

Monk to Birmingham?? on 19:43 - Mar 3 with 7514 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He must be worth a few quid now after three sackings?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Monk to Birmingham?? on 19:44 - Mar 3 with 7507 views34dfgdf54

He’ll end up league 2 / conference level.
Monk to Birmingham?? on 21:00 - Mar 3 with 7350 viewsAguycalledJack

When will clubs realise he’s not up to the task.
Monk to Birmingham?? on 21:02 - Mar 3 with 7333 viewsoldcob

Let him go where he likes as long as he doesn't come back here.
Monk to Birmingham?? on 21:02 - Mar 3 with 7328 viewsKilkennyjack

Monk is a shite manager.

Beware of the Risen People

Monk to Birmingham?? on 21:59 - Mar 3 with 7187 views3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43274344
Monk to Birmingham?? on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 6900 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's falling down the leagues very quickly. I hope he makes it back to the Premier League eventually , not with us however.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk to Birmingham?? on 15:16 - Mar 4 with 6852 viewsthornabyswan

Monk to Birmingham?? on 14:55 - Mar 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's falling down the leagues very quickly. I hope he makes it back to the Premier League eventually , not with us however.

Scottish Premier league with Inverness Lexi will like it up there

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Monk to Birmingham?? on 22:53 - Mar 4 with 6591 viewsAndyNak

Monk to Birmingham?? on 21:59 - Mar 3 by 3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43274344

So that’s where Paul Williams went to!

Assumed he was still doing the dishes at the training ground or something

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Monk to Birmingham?? on 01:42 - Mar 5 with 6455 viewsGroo

https://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/2018/3/4/17078858/garry-the-snake-monk

Groo does what Groo does best

Monk to Birmingham?? on 05:02 - Mar 5 with 6405 viewsWhiterockin

Vastly overrated. One good season with Laudrup's team does not make you a good manager.
Monk to Birmingham?? on 06:13 - Mar 5 with 6372 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk to Birmingham?? on 01:42 - Mar 5 by Groo

https://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/2018/3/4/17078858/garry-the-snake-monk

Garry "the snake" Monk

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk to Birmingham?? on 06:44 - Mar 5 with 6347 viewsDr_Winston

From Swansea to Leeds to Middlesbrough to Birmingham. The way he keeps downgrading his quality of life he'll be managing a team in Raqqa in a year or two.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk to Birmingham?? on 10:03 - Mar 5 with 6226 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk to Birmingham?? on 06:13 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Garry "the snake" Monk

Loud, Proud and Venomous...
Monk to Birmingham?? on 10:09 - Mar 5 with 6210 viewsmonmouth

"Assistant Manager Clotet, First Team Coach Beattie have also agreed contracts until the summer of 2021. The Club is delighted to have secured the services of one of the game’s brightest young managers in Monk, 38."

Oh my, the full failed Monty.

Brightest young managers??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk to Birmingham?? on 10:43 - Mar 5 with 6151 viewsLoyal

Monk to Birmingham?? on 19:43 - Mar 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

He must be worth a few quid now after three sackings?

I would imagine that thing he hangs around with is enjoying the benefits. Horrible person, never forgive the rat for slagging off our city.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 10:49]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:03 - Mar 5 with 6061 viewsairedale

I think that he must be quite desperate to take on B'ham. To me they're like a sinking ship. Don't know why, crap owners/management maybe?
Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:18 - Mar 5 with 6038 viewsItchySphincter

He hasn't done badly really has he? Top eight finish at PL level. Steady in the Championship. If he can get his ego and ambition under control there's no reason he can't do well, especially now as Pep 'Shape' Clotet has been cut loose.

Certainly nothing to suggest he will relegate them, however unpretty the football will be.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:19 - Mar 5 with 6038 viewsmonmouth

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:03 - Mar 5 by airedale

I think that he must be quite desperate to take on B'ham. To me they're like a sinking ship. Don't know why, crap owners/management maybe?

They should have kept Rowett. That was a nuts decision to bring in Zola by a prick of an owner.. Almost Bradleyesque.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:22 - Mar 5 with 6036 viewsJack_Kass

Gradually, he's travelling to the exact place he should have started at in the beginning i.e the lower leagues.

If he had just taken the job at Torquay he could have saved himself a whole load of time and damaged reputation.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:58 - Mar 5 with 5990 viewsjack_lord

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:22 - Mar 5 by Jack_Kass

Gradually, he's travelling to the exact place he should have started at in the beginning i.e the lower leagues.

If he had just taken the job at Torquay he could have saved himself a whole load of time and damaged reputation.

His bank manager may argue with that.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Monk to Birmingham?? on 13:59 - Mar 5 with 5927 viewsLeonWasGod

Monk to Birmingham?? on 10:09 - Mar 5 by monmouth

"Assistant Manager Clotet, First Team Coach Beattie have also agreed contracts until the summer of 2021. The Club is delighted to have secured the services of one of the game’s brightest young managers in Monk, 38."

Oh my, the full failed Monty.

Brightest young managers??

Yep, Clotet and Beattie was the first thing I saw - I wonder if anyone has worked out what Clotet does yet?

Good luck to him. Basket case of a club he's gone to though. He'll have no chance to impose his 'style' on them, so I suppose that gives them a chance of staying up. He can get a bounce out of clubs on signing.
Monk to Birmingham?? on 15:19 - Mar 5 with 5866 viewsbuilthjack

Monk to Birmingham?? on 13:59 - Mar 5 by LeonWasGod

Yep, Clotet and Beattie was the first thing I saw - I wonder if anyone has worked out what Clotet does yet?

Good luck to him. Basket case of a club he's gone to though. He'll have no chance to impose his 'style' on them, so I suppose that gives them a chance of staying up. He can get a bounce out of clubs on signing.

He will get another few million in compo after this one. He will be worth far more than Jenkins.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Monk to Birmingham?? on 16:18 - Mar 5 with 5820 viewsbyron

Monk to Birmingham?? on 15:19 - Mar 5 by builthjack

He will get another few million in compo after this one. He will be worth far more than Jenkins.

Can’t believe how much you lot have turned on monk, wasn’t he you’re captain for like 10 years?
He’s going to get a wonderful reception on Saturday I reckon.....

Benny

Monk to Birmingham?? on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 5797 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Monk to Birmingham?? on 12:03 - Mar 5 by airedale

I think it's a great opportunity for him. That article Groo linked, even though the author clearly is no fan of Garry, sums up why:

If Birmingham City stay up, and they have the talent to do so, then he’s seen as a (saviour). If the team is relegated, then he gets to claim that he didn’t have enough time to keep them up and he will be absolved of any responsibility.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 16:32]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024