Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us 04:11 - Mar 4 with 9330 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Now he's telling ESPN that he wishes Swansea had never called, because "the situation required real work and some time," and he was "set up to fail" because some people (specifically, he says in the linked video interview: "the Chairman, the Supporter's Trust, and some supporters") never liked him.

That's right y'all, it's YOUR fault he sucked.

Poor little guy.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/swansea-city/story/3405428/bob-bradley-says-he-wishes
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 4:36]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 04:45 - Mar 4 with 5251 viewsnierika

How about we let it go by no longer poating these storiea?
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 05:58 - Mar 4 with 5197 viewsdameedna

He has to say that. It was a dark hour indeed. When some ex USA players pops up his head and starts making suggestions on football we need to reference the tragic way in which Bob confused a soccer squad with an American Football. "Who's the kicker?" was not the best question on his first day.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 06:58 - Mar 4 with 5135 viewslonglostjack

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 04:45 - Mar 4 by nierika

Let it go? Why? Our owners should never be allowed to forget that what they did in appointing Bradley was reckless - in case they are ever tempted to try again. What's more, if Bradley tries to rewrite history to massage his bruised ego he definitely needs reminding of why he was fired.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 7:01]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 07:22 - Mar 4 with 5081 views34dfgdf54

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 04:45 - Mar 4 by nierika

Umm because this is an Scfc forum, and it’s an article which directly quotes us.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 07:41 - Mar 4 with 5023 viewsSwanjaxs

How about you get to bed and sober up 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:41 - Mar 4 with 4655 viewsAngelRangelQS

No confidence when we went down, no desire to get back into games... Who’s to blame for that then Bob?
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:48 - Mar 4 with 4617 viewsheadcleaner

If it was a either or choice for worst manager I'd struggle to pick between Bob and Kevin cullis and that's being serious.

Cullis was a chancer Bradley is a fraud who doesn't even talk a good game. I still think Jenkins should be sacked for his appointment alone- gross misconduct right there.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:50 - Mar 4 with 4609 viewsDewi1jack

Right at the start of the interview he says something like

"Players are smart. If you're scared they smell it, if you're full of it, they see right through you. If you don't tell the truth they know it"

Didn't they just
Interview could have finished there and he could have gone for coffee and saved 6 minutes of his life

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:56 - Mar 4 with 4570 viewsjacabertawe

How does one "poat a storiea"?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:56 - Mar 4 with 4566 viewsnierika

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 07:41 - Mar 4 by Swanjaxs

How about you get to bed and sober up 😂

Yeah, Im plenty sober bud.

This story has been rehashed over and over and likely this time because he is starting the MLS season with LAFC.

The squad wasnt in good shape when he took over and he sucked as a manager.

Im pretty sure the owners learned something from the ordeal and Im pretty happy with who they have now.

As an American it was the worst time to be a Swans fan as we wanted him to succeed, he sucked, and Swans social media was consatantly full of anti-American vitriol. Then after he was sacked, even more hate from Americans who didnt think he got a fair shake but had no idea because they dont follow the club.

I even ran into some guy last year who was telling me that he wanted us to get relegated that season just because of Bradley getting sacked. I said "Really? A few more matches with Bradley and we'd be in the Championship RIGHT NOW."

Tummer, not sure why you feel the need to keep bringing this up but I guess its par for the course with the other bullsh!t you post on here.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:57 - Mar 4 with 4562 viewsnierika

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:56 - Mar 4 by jacabertawe

How does one "poat a storiea"?

Jesus now we're nitpicking minor typos on a fücking cell phone keyboard?
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:02 - Mar 4 with 4539 viewsSwanjaxs

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:56 - Mar 4 by nierika

This story has been rehashed over and over and likely this time because he is starting the MLS season with LAFC.

Im pretty sure the owners learned something from the ordeal and Im pretty happy with who they have now.

As an American it was the worst time to be a Swans fan as we wanted him to succeed, he sucked, and Swans social media was consatantly full of anti-American vitriol. Then after he was sacked, even more hate from Americans who didnt think he got a fair shake but had no idea because they dont follow the club.

I even ran into some guy last year who was telling me that he wanted us to get relegated that season just because of Bradley getting sacked. I said "Really? A few more matches with Bradley and we'd be in the Championship RIGHT NOW."

Tummer, not sure why you feel the need to keep bringing this up but I guess its par for the course with the other bullsh!t you post on here.

Come on now .... we need our American Jacks to pull together mun 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:05 - Mar 4 with 4527 viewsjacabertawe

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:57 - Mar 4 by nierika

Jesus now we're nitpicking minor typos on a fücking cell phone keyboard?

Come on, lighten up.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:14 - Mar 4 with 4476 viewsbarry_island

"Go Bob"

My welcome message for the nice man in LA when he got here.

Nice man, wrong appointment, wrong tic tacs, wrong place, wrong time.

Nothing to do with nationality.

Just wrong.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:15 - Mar 4 with 4473 viewsDewi1jack

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 10:56 - Mar 4 by nierika

Have to disagree with this

"The squad wasnt in good shape when he took over"
Guido had a hard run of games to try to win to save his job (if I remember it was 4 or 5 of the big 6) and looked like he was turning things around.
IMHO, I do think our TransAtlantic cousins allowed the decision to sack him to be made far too early.

Megnuts, on the other hand, shows their lack of knowledge about European football.
He was French 2nd Division for a reason!
Or their understanding that Euro (in fact most World wide ) football teams aren't guaranteed franchises and we have relegation, which curtails £ turnover

Although "and he sucked as a manager." is 100% correct and already in the running for "understatement of the year"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:32 - Mar 4 with 4412 viewslancasterswan

Tummer talks a lot of sense, he's well worth reading.

It's interesting to hear that Bob reckons that the Chairman & the Supporters Trust never backed him. That puts the lie to blaming Huw for his appointment, and is indicative of the input the new owners had in his appointment.

It's also interesting to mull over recent history. There is a pattern to a lot of the last few seasons and the Club's habit of eating managers.

Monk revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
Guidolin revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
(Bradley episode...several weeks of nightmare)
Clement revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
Carvalhal revives results, ....watch this space, I hope it's different

I like Carlos .... alongside all the comedic quotes lies a very clever manager of men I suspect. He has all the qualities of extracting the best out of a lot of different players and keeping them happy. He also blames himself when things go wrong. He might not be the finished article as a tactician but he seems to have very quickly moulded a squad that want to play for him. I didn't see any of these attributes in Bradley.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:33 - Mar 4 with 4407 viewsmax936

the job needed time he says, yet Clemence [Clement even] came in and straightened things out in no time.
Blobbyy colour me deluded Bradley.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 13:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:49 - Mar 4 with 4339 viewsEbo

F*ck him

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:02 - Mar 4 with 4269 viewsnierika

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:33 - Mar 4 by max936

the job needed time he says, yet Clemence [Clement even] came in and straightened things out in no time.

A lot of people seem to forget that Clement got Jordan Ayew, Tom Carroll, Martin Olsson and Luciano Narsingh. Brad was still featuring Neil Taylor, Modou Barrow, and jefferson Montero.

I'm not trying to make excuses for Brad because it was such a disaster that he was taking us down regardless of who we get in January. But what manager was going to come in and make that work without those January transfers?

Lets hope we stay up, have a strong summer and Carlos has a good start to the season because we cant keep churning through managers over and over.
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:04 - Mar 4 with 4260 viewsdobjack2

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:32 - Mar 4 by lancasterswan

Tummer talks a lot of sense, he's well worth reading.

It's interesting to hear that Bob reckons that the Chairman & the Supporters Trust never backed him. That puts the lie to blaming Huw for his appointment, and is indicative of the input the new owners had in his appointment.

It's also interesting to mull over recent history. There is a pattern to a lot of the last few seasons and the Club's habit of eating managers.

Monk revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
Guidolin revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
(Bradley episode...several weeks of nightmare)
Clement revives results, keeps us up, poor start next season, sacked
Carvalhal revives results, ....watch this space, I hope it's different

I like Carlos .... alongside all the comedic quotes lies a very clever manager of men I suspect. He has all the qualities of extracting the best out of a lot of different players and keeping them happy. He also blames himself when things go wrong. He might not be the finished article as a tactician but he seems to have very quickly moulded a squad that want to play for him. I didn't see any of these attributes in Bradley.

Could our summer transfer business play a part in the pattern?
I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:05 - Mar 4 with 4252 viewsBanosswan

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 11:33 - Mar 4 by max936

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:28 - Mar 4 with 4163 viewsmax936

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:05 - Mar 4 by Banosswan

Ok Clement then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 13:01 - Mar 4 with 4050 viewsGlyn1

A decent human being and a crap manager. I wish him well in his career so long as it is far away from us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 4038 viewsLoyal

Bobby oh Bobby, your surname is Bradley,
You were so shit that things ended so badly,
So please move on, its time to break bread,
Oh please shut the fck up with your badly old head.

You may have managed in pyramid land,
Where nobody wanted the job and the sand,
The sad thing to see is that you are so bitter,
Please photo your cock and put it on Twitter.

Genius .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 13:07 - Mar 4 with 4022 viewslancasterswan

I know we have long gotten over Bradley, but Bitter Bobby hasn't gotten over us on 12:04 - Mar 4 by dobjack2

Could our summer transfer business play a part in the pattern?

....absolutely , and possibly only just enough in January, fully agree...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024