Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi 14:51 - Mar 4 with 10700 viewswaynekerr55

Any recommendations for films, kids TV and documentaries. I haven't used mine in nearly a year. Just updating my T8 V3 box as we speak.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Kodi on 15:35 - Mar 4 with 5344 viewsmagicdaps10

Terrarium tv will probably cover everything except football.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kodi on 15:59 - Mar 4 with 5314 viewsLoyal

Placebo add on is first class.
Latest films, tv etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kodi on 16:02 - Mar 4 with 5311 viewsJackfath

Flawless entertainment package. Films, tv, and the sport.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 5304 viewsepaul

Neptune is good its the replacement for Genesis

http://www.wirelesshack.org/top-best-working-kodi-video-add-ons.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 5298 viewsjack247

Kodi on 16:02 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Flawless entertainment package. Films, tv, and the sport.

Just use flawless for sport (I’m assuming it’s cheaper than the full package).Terrarium has all the films and box sets you need.
Kodi on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 5298 viewsepaul

Follow these on twitter mush

https://twitter.com/KodiCommunity
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 16:10]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 5261 viewsJackfath

Kodi on 16:10 - Mar 4 by jack247

Just use flawless for sport (I’m assuming it’s cheaper than the full package).Terrarium has all the films and box sets you need.

How recent are the films? Quality?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Kodi on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 5257 viewsElward

Terrarium using spmc as the video player is hands down streets ahead of any addon on Kodi these days. I used to swear by Kodi for many years back to the XBMC days but never even touch it now. Get a real debrid account aswell and your laughing
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 5254 viewsElward

Kodi on 16:53 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Same quality as what addons you get on Kodi as a lot of them use the same scrapers for links. The general use of it is far better, and none of this getting multiple addons and they go down and having to look for new ones again
Kodi on 17:24 - Mar 4 with 5228 viewsjack247

Kodi on 16:53 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Very similar to what you will be getting through Flawless. It’s free and more user friendly than Kodi. Just download it and have a look for yourself
Kodi on 17:29 - Mar 4 with 5217 viewsJackfath

Kodi on 17:24 - Mar 4 by jack247

Very similar to what you will be getting through Flawless. It’s free and more user friendly than Kodi. Just download it and have a look for yourself

That's exactly what I am doing this very minute my friend.

Kodi on 17:35 - Mar 4 with 5211 viewsElward

For anyone using Terrarium (or new people looking at it) i highly advise to join the terrarium end users group on facebook and install the end users skin in one of their guides. Shows how to setup everything including their own end users skin which uses SPMC as the video player and has all the settings already set up to maximise buffer cache memory etc. Since changing to this i have not watched a movie/tv show buffer even once. Pause it for a minute to make a cuppa and the buffer bar is already half way complete. Highly rate it
Kodi on 17:43 - Mar 4 with 5198 viewsJackfath

Terranium TV has now taken over my whole Kodi. I can't seem to find Flawless? Any ideas?

Kodi on 17:54 - Mar 4 with 5186 viewsjedijack

I'm using placenta with read debrid and alluc, it's the mutts nuts. Watched Deadpool this morning in 4k and with TrueHD audio.
Kodi on 17:55 - Mar 4 with 5184 viewsjedijack

Kodi on 17:43 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Terranium TV has now taken over my whole Kodi. I can't seem to find Flawless? Any ideas?

I thought Terranium is an adroid app, rather than Kodi add-on?
Kodi on 18:02 - Mar 4 with 5176 viewsJimmyGilligan

This girl on youtube does regular videos on kodi builds that are released, she explains what they do, how to install and use them down to the finest detail a 5 year old could follow.

Seeing as this crappy site won't let me link to the channel, her latest video:

[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 18:05]
Kodi on 18:04 - Mar 4 with 5172 viewsJackfath

Deleted Terranium. Flawless does all I need it to do for now.

Kodi on 19:26 - Mar 4 with 5097 viewsLoyal

Kodi on 17:54 - Mar 4 by jedijack

I'm using placenta with read debrid and alluc, it's the mutts nuts. Watched Deadpool this morning in 4k and with TrueHD audio.

When I said placebo .....
I meant placenta !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kodi on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 5088 viewsjack247

It’s a separate app to Kodi. I don’t think you can install it as a Kodi addon?
Kodi on 19:43 - Mar 4 with 5067 viewsmagicdaps10

I added terrarium through aptoide on a firestick 2nd gen.

Aptoide is always handy.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kodi on 19:46 - Mar 4 with 5065 viewsJackfath

I put terrarium onto kodi which is on my firestick. It put a whole new skin onto kodi. I played around a bit but decided it wasn't as good for the films as flawless. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Kodi on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 5058 viewsjack247

Kodi on 19:46 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

I put terrarium onto kodi which is on my firestick. It put a whole new skin onto kodi. I played around a bit but decided it wasn't as good for the films as flawless. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

You must have done mate.

It’s not a Kodi addon like Flawless, Genesis, uk Turk etc. It’s an app in its own right. I can’t see how you would have loaded it onto Kodi.

Flawless must have an amazing film library if that’s the case
Kodi on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 5056 viewsJackfath

Kodi on 19:49 - Mar 4 by jack247

You must have done mate.

It’s not a Kodi addon like Flawless, Genesis, uk Turk etc. It’s an app in its own right. I can’t see how you would have loaded it onto Kodi.

Flawless must have an amazing film library if that’s the case

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-terrarium-tv-build-kodi/

Kodi on 20:03 - Mar 4 with 5043 viewsjack247

Kodi on 19:50 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-terrarium-tv-build-kodi/

You’re installing someone’s build which they have put terrarium onto there. You don’t need to.

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium-tv-on-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/
Kodi on 20:08 - Mar 4 with 5041 viewsJackfath

Kodi on 20:03 - Mar 4 by jack247

You’re installing someone’s build which they have put terrarium onto there. You don’t need to.

https://troypoint.com/install-terrarium-tv-on-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/

Thanks, so that will have nothing to do with Kodi?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024