Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh 16:33 - Mar 4 with 2606 viewsthornabyswan

Man City streets ahead of the rest of the PL.
Is it enhancing it or spoiling.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 16:40 - Mar 4 with 1986 viewsairedale

If other clubs are just as good player for player, then it must be down to the manager.
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 16:52 - Mar 4 with 1946 viewsthornabyswan

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 16:40 - Mar 4 by airedale

If other clubs are just as good player for player, then it must be down to the manager.

Don't think other clubs are as good player for player though.
The top 6 in spending matches the league positions.
Both Conte and Mourinho have stated they need to spend more to compete.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 1909 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 16:52 - Mar 4 by thornabyswan

Don't think other clubs are as good player for player though.
The top 6 in spending matches the league positions.
Both Conte and Mourinho have stated they need to spend more to compete.

Mourinho is a total jerk. He spent 100m on a player that is worse than Fernando or Fernandinho, never mind De Bryne. If I was his chairman he wouldn't be getting away with that shite. he'd have to actually earn his money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:04 - Mar 4 with 1905 viewsmax936

1-0 Bernado Silva,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 1892 viewsmax936

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:03 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Mourinho is a total jerk. He spent 100m on a player that is worse than Fernando or Fernandinho, never mind De Bryne. If I was his chairman he wouldn't be getting away with that shite. he'd have to actually earn his money.

He's a collector of Players type of Manager, not a Manger who can Coach players to become better players,

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 1876 viewspencoedjack

Hopefully when we play them they would of had a week on the p iss celebrating winning the title the game before

We live in hope
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:23 - Mar 4 with 1848 viewsmax936

Chelsea have turned what should be a cracking into a poor game, by being so defensive.

Although it seems to be picking up now they're 1 down.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:29 - Mar 4 with 1816 viewsHighjack

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:03 - Mar 4 by monmouth

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:35 - Mar 4 with 1800 viewsthornabyswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:29 - Mar 4 by Highjack

Garry Neville ripping into Chelsea now.
Says it how it is fair play to him.

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:40 - Mar 4 with 1790 viewsDewi1jack

I really can't be the only one who enjoys watching Citey in a full flow attack can I?

Only time it p1sses me off is when the w**kers are playing us

3rd season I've been 'supporting??????' the likes of Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal against the bottom of the table sides in the hope it improves our position.

Would rather us do it ourselves

Supporting Utd even for 1 game makes me feel like a dirty whore

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:46 - Mar 4 with 1780 viewsA_Fans_Dad

De Bruyne is not playing very well today, he has given the ball away a lot.
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:46 - Mar 4 with 1780 viewsthornabyswan

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:40 - Mar 4 by Dewi1jack

I really can't be the only one who enjoys watching Citey in a full flow attack can I?

Only time it p1sses me off is when the w**kers are playing us

3rd season I've been 'supporting??????' the likes of Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal against the bottom of the table sides in the hope it improves our position.

Would rather us do it ourselves

Supporting Utd even for 1 game makes me feel like a dirty whore

I know what you mean about supporting the big clubs goes totally against the grain.
That's why we need to get 40 points by the end of January next season.
Can enjoy watching Mourinho Klopp and the rest fume then when they lose a game

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 17:47 - Mar 4 with 1770 viewsDarran

City are streets ahead of Chelsea and as negative as the tactics are surely people can see why?

Out of curiosity what scoreline would everyone have predicted before the game then? I reckon just about everyone would have gone for a City win and it’s currently the lowest possible win scoreline.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:07 - Mar 4 with 1720 viewsunion_jack

I can't believe for one minute that the City fans had the same sense of euphoria that we had after yesterday's win, or any other win tbh.

Maybe today on paper was a little less predictable but turning up week after week wondering how many you'll win by must give less satisfaction than we get.

Would I swap? Might help the old ticker I must say😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:09 - Mar 4 with 1712 viewsOldjack

It comes to something when Chelsea with all that talent decide to park the bus ,gutless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:16 - Mar 4 with 1683 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:07 - Mar 4 by union_jack

I can't believe for one minute that the City fans had the same sense of euphoria that we had after yesterday's win, or any other win tbh.

Maybe today on paper was a little less predictable but turning up week after week wondering how many you'll win by must give less satisfaction than we get.

Next season and every following season, if they don't win the league by a street and the champions league, then they will have failed, and their trophy hunters (and that's all of them now) will be unhappy. That is a very boring experience and inevitably miserable in the end.

So is scrabbling around the bottom every year mind you. Money has basically broken football. It's a shame.

I would say though, that we will generally get more overall enjoyment that them though because every win is just precious to us. That may or may not hold if we are in the championshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:41 - Mar 4 with 1611 viewsthornabyswan

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:07 - Mar 4 by union_jack

Yes we have had it pretty good really especially the older fans.
Twice from bottom.to the top once back down again.
Now in our 7th season in the PL.
Plus our glorious League Cup win.
Can't see how you can get the same buzz when your team.just wins week in week out must be very dull.

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:42 - Mar 4 with 1609 viewsairedale

IMO City looked a level above Chelsea today, and seemed to me to taking the mickey a bit what with all that short passing to each other.
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:43 - Mar 4 with 1606 viewsDarran

Lots of empty seats there today too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:46 - Mar 4 with 1594 viewsairedale

The rabbits don’t like inclement weather.
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:53 - Mar 4 with 1580 viewslonglostjack

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:16 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Next season and every following season, if they don't win the league by a street and the champions league, then they will have failed, and their trophy hunters (and that's all of them now) will be unhappy. That is a very boring experience and inevitably miserable in the end.

So is scrabbling around the bottom every year mind you. Money has basically broken football. It's a shame.

I would say though, that we will generally get more overall enjoyment that them though because every win is just precious to us. That may or may not hold if we are in the championshit.

The day you get upset at "only" qualifying for the Europa League is the day you should give up following football.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:57 - Mar 4 with 1576 viewsjackjackjackjack

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:53 - Mar 4 by longlostjack

The day you get upset at "only" qualifying for the Europa League is the day you should give up following football.

It's about underachieving with the resources, or not. Arsenal with a 60,000 seat stadium and £1,000 season tickets, should be doing a lot better than they currently are.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 19:12 - Mar 4 with 1538 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:16 - Mar 4 by monmouth

What's happened to you lately? Has someone taken over your account?

If they don't win the champions league, they will have failed? Really? So are we now discounting Real, Barca, PSG & Bayern? All those sides will expect to win it as well, and rightly so.

Who are the trophy hunters? Surely you're not referring to their fans?

I would love to be in their position, owned by multi-billionaires, playing in Europe every year, challenging for the title every year, winning nearly every game. That's what sport is about, winning things, and winning things frequently. I'm sure they enjoy humping teams 3 or 4 nil just as much as we do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 19:12 - Mar 4 with 1538 viewsAmbergambler

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:41 - Mar 4 by thornabyswan

Can't see how you can get the same buzz when your team.just wins week in week out must be very dull.

All the tension and excitement will be in the bottom half!
Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 1480 viewsDewi1jack

Chelsea parking the bus v Citeh on 18:41 - Mar 4 by thornabyswan

I'll let you know when we're the first team to do the quadruple, next season.
And add the CL the season after

Forever the optimist me

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024