Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capital City 20:07 - Mar 4 with 7054 viewsplasjack

If they get promoted, will they be targeting C/L or set their sights lower and be content with another bottom spot.
Capital City on 21:16 - Mar 4 with 2678 viewsBanosswan

Fancy it? I'm well horny.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Capital City on 21:45 - Mar 4 with 2615 viewsJack59

I've watched several of their games on tv this season, and I'm astonished that the obvious lack of quality in their squad has not scuppered their promotion bid.
In fairness to Warnock, I think he's realised their limited ability, and he's set them individual roles within a team strategy, that's both within their scope, and effective in the Championship.
There are two or three of them with the pace required, but I don't think any of them have the individual ability to sustain in the PL. If they are in the Play offs, I think they may have a problem, but my guess is they will finish second.
But they will need to spend at least £120 million on 9 or 10 players to have any chance of staying up next year.
Capital City on 21:49 - Mar 4 with 2605 viewsSgorioFruit

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?430913-Swansea-up-to-13th

I did try having a chat with our redneck cousins yesterday.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Capital City on 21:59 - Mar 4 with 2580 viewsMrSwerve

Capital City on 21:49 - Mar 4 by SgorioFruit

"Players want to play in Europes fastest growing Capital city, in a proper football stadium, and train at a World class facility at the Vale."

Kinell it's really hurting them isn't it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Capital City on 22:02 - Mar 4 with 2574 viewsPozuelosSideys

Eric the half a bee is at it again - "If, and it's still a big if, we were to get promoted, I don't see anything to fear in the Premier League. It's definitely not as strong as it was a decade ago. Too many teams are trying to avoid relegation and that's it."

... bookmarked for 12 months time

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Capital City on 22:09 - Mar 4 with 2560 viewsDewi1jack

Capital City on 21:59 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

"Players want to play in Europes fastest growing Capital city, in a proper football stadium, and train at a World class facility at the Vale."

Kinell it's really hurting them isn't it.

And long may it continue.

Didn't realise they were such jealous b'stards mind

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Capital City on 09:21 - Mar 5 with 2388 viewsFireboy2

Capital City on 22:02 - Mar 4 by PozuelosSideys

Eric the half a bee is at it again - "If, and it's still a big if, we were to get promoted, I don't see anything to fear in the Premier League. It's definitely not as strong as it was a decade ago. Too many teams are trying to avoid relegation and that's it."

... bookmarked for 12 months time

I couldnt believe that either

They havent got a clue have they

The fact is the PL has got stronger thats why theres only 6 points separating 19th and 10th and these teams can beat the so called top 6 regularly
Capital City on 10:24 - Mar 5 with 2343 viewsJohnw102

I hear open top bus is being prepared, driver is checking the reverse gear is working.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Capital City on 10:38 - Mar 5 with 2325 viewsLoyal

Capital City on 20:19 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

They targeted CL last time didn't they?

I hope with all my heart that they don't come up. They won't f*ck it up like they did last time.

Of course they will, that side is dreadful, Warnock is a premier league fck up, he is clueless. They are also due another explosion before the end of the season. If they come up the home and away double will be a cake walk for us for the first time in both of our histories.

Cardiff City are the laughing stock of Welsh football, secondary to Swansea and they still try and points score.

We're coming for you ? ......

Jokers, pure and simple, huge clowns, I love their failure its a wonderful thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Capital City on 10:39 - Mar 5 with 2324 viewsLoyal

Capital City on 20:41 - Mar 4 by max936

I hope we sort out our Transfer deals earlier this summer and not fuk about like the last couple of Summers, we need to hit the ground running at the start of next season whatever League we're in.

Lets be honest Max, retaining players as well is key.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Capital City on 11:23 - Mar 5 with 2291 viewspencoedjack

Capital City on 21:49 - Mar 4 by SgorioFruit

Its nice to see Grangetown blue is still beating himself up from his grotty bedsit in the shittest part of Cardiff about being in our shadow.

Long may it continue
Capital City on 11:33 - Mar 5 with 2270 viewsvetchonian

Lts hope McBurine continues on his goal scoring streak tomorrow and Monk gets his voodoo working for their next two games

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Capital City on 11:45 - Mar 5 with 2253 viewstaffpunk

Bear in mind that there's only really about 50 people who post regularly on that site, so they're hardly representative of our regular support. The team is punching way above it's weight, it's a mid table side who have amazingly got themselves in with a chance of promotion. Will we go up? I've got no idea, but if they do, it will need massive investment in the Summer to give us a chance of surviving.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Capital City on 11:56 - Mar 5 with 2241 viewspencoedjack

Capital City on 11:45 - Mar 5 by taffpunk

Bear in mind that there's only really about 50 people who post regularly on that site, so they're hardly representative of our regular support. The team is punching way above it's weight, it's a mid table side who have amazingly got themselves in with a chance of promotion. Will we go up? I've got no idea, but if they do, it will need massive investment in the Summer to give us a chance of surviving.

Far too sensible an answer TP

The 50 deluded souls over on CCMB are far more entertaining.
Capital City on 12:13 - Mar 5 with 2222 viewsProfessor

Pretty fair and accurate assessment. They are doing well with the tools at their disposal. Not sure any of the team are PL quality and would need 8-10 players minimum. Nowhere near the level of Newcastle or Brighton last season. Huddersfield are a similar level in terms of quality and although they have done well may yet go down (as may Newcastle and indeed us).
Capital City on 20:37 - Mar 5 with 2090 viewsDr_Winston

One of the 20 biggest clubs to play in the Premier League according to Paul Avatomato, who's currently in a bit of a meltdown trying to claim the Ryder cup as a Cardiff event.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Capital City on 21:00 - Mar 5 with 2054 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Capital City on 20:37 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

One of the 20 biggest clubs to play in the Premier League according to Paul Avatomato, who's currently in a bit of a meltdown trying to claim the Ryder cup as a Cardiff event.

What? A Newport event surely?
People like Annis and Abandonato act like spoilt overindulged children. Their sense of entitlement is getting worse and worse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Capital City on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 2042 viewsbyron

Capital City on 11:56 - Mar 5 by pencoedjack

Far too sensible an answer TP

The 50 deluded souls over on CCMB are far more entertaining.

They took you to pieces if I remember rightly pencoed, you not been back since? 💋

Benny

Capital City on 21:13 - Mar 5 with 2024 viewspencoedjack

Capital City on 20:37 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Not dissimilar to Byron claiming half the Vale & Caerphilly are part of Cardiff

Both deluded c unts
Capital City on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 1971 viewsdobjack2

Your team is organised and plays to its strengths. I’m as surprised as you are that you are where you are as I think your assessment is realistic.

However although as much as I detest Warnock he has done a spectacular job with a limited quality squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024