Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you have met? 21:07 - Mar 4 with 25563 viewsAguycalledJack

There seem to be a few movers and shakers on here. So who is it?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 12:17 - Mar 13 with 1285 viewsWxmJax

Did anyone watch the dreadful The Hour on BBC 1 Wales last night ? I once worked half a shift with the first guy that was interviewed in the street. Had to get rid of him but he's yet another one to add to the list of famous people I've met.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:18 - Mar 14 with 1183 viewsymaohyd

I became friends with Lord Lichfield (cousin of the queen, photographer). My wife and I were on holidays in Hong Kong in 1990, met him in the health spa in our hotel and used to chat to him most days, amazingly we kept in touch and met up a few times back in the UK.

Looking back seems utterly bizarre now! He passed away in 2005 i think.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:05 - Mar 14 with 1140 viewsLoyal

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 08:34 - Mar 9 by JethroJack

David Copperfield - 2 years ago went on stage with a few others for one of his illusions in Vegas.

Mate, he wasnt there, honest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:17 - Mar 14 with 1128 viewsbuilthjack

Perchrockjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024