Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you have met? 21:07 - Mar 4 with 25089 viewsAguycalledJack

There seem to be a few movers and shakers on here. So who is it?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 6756 viewsdickythorpe

Dar will win this hands down, so I'm out!
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:15 - Mar 4 with 6748 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:13 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

Dar will win this hands down, so I'm out!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:22 - Mar 4 with 6715 viewsAguycalledJack

Let’s hear it then?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 6696 viewsAndy1300

Princess Diana when she visited Ty Hapus in Killay, a place where kids with learning disabilities used to go.
Such a shame she died too young

Number 1 team in Wales

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 6689 viewsBrynCartwright

Sold a fax machine to Elizabeth Hurley in the late 90's in Bath BT shop.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is the most famous person you have met? (n/t) on 21:29 - Mar 4 with 6672 viewsdapsmagic

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 5:06]
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 6664 viewsNeath_Jack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:25 - Mar 4 by Andy1300

Princess Diana when she visited Ty Hapus in Killay, a place where kids with learning disabilities used to go.
Such a shame she died too young

Lady Di for me as well, when she was opening something near the magistrates court in Swansea. I'm guessing it would have been around 1990/91 ish.

If shaking her hand can be classed as met, anyway,

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 6658 viewsElward

Ozzy, although met a few other famous people
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 21:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:31 - Mar 4 with 6649 viewsAguycalledJack

Lady Diana
Karen keating
Roy castle
Warren Mitchel

Unfortunately there’s a rather morbid theme among that lot.

Oh and Peter Green.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 21:34]
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:36 - Mar 4 with 6617 viewsAndy1300

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:30 - Mar 4 by Neath_Jack

Lady Di for me as well, when she was opening something near the magistrates court in Swansea. I'm guessing it would have been around 1990/91 ish.

If shaking her hand can be classed as met, anyway,

when she was at Ty Hapus it was Feb 1992, my now ex wife was heavily pregnant with my son and she came and talked to us about Stacey, our disabled daughter that used the service and about my Ex being pregnant
Such a beautiful person, inside and out, Diana that is

Number 1 team in Wales

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:37 - Mar 4 with 6609 viewsAndy1300

I once got in a lift in Southsea, The Pendragon Hotel, Molly Sugden and Lionel Blair were in it already

Went backstage in the Rank to meet Elvis Costello, got photo's of that somewhere
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 21:38]

Number 1 team in Wales

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:38 - Mar 4 with 6601 viewsElward

I met Johnny Depp but he didn't meet me. He was out of it
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:50 - Mar 4 with 6577 viewsKilkennyjack

Linda lusardi 👀

Beware of the Risen People

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:51 - Mar 4 with 6568 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tanni Grey Thompson.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:52 - Mar 4 with 6567 viewsFlashberryjack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:31 - Mar 4 by AguycalledJack

Lady Diana
Karen keating
Roy castle
Warren Mitchel

Unfortunately there’s a rather morbid theme among that lot.

Oh and Peter Green.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 21:34]

I've met Peter Green as well (when his head war right) fantastic guitarist.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:57 - Mar 4 with 6548 viewsmalagajack

Prince Philip (twice)
Princess Margaret
Tom Robinson (at Kendal arts center, tried to book him for a gig, he referred me to his agent, didn't do it, and was a total arrogant git )

Didn't meet him but while queing for a gig at a comedy club in south London in the early nineties this big bloke dashed up the steps along the queue and Mrs M called out hey there's a bloody queue here, he said I'm one of the acts, yeh right she said get to the back.....it was Phil jupitus
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 22:06]
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:01 - Mar 4 with 6532 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:52 - Mar 4 by Flashberryjack

I've met Peter Green as well (when his head war right) fantastic guitarist.

Early Fleetwood Mac incredible. Green Manalishi one of my favourite ever tracks. Fantastically dark. Acid got to him wasn't it? Sad tale anyway.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:07 - Mar 4 with 6509 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? (n/t) on 21:29 - Mar 4 by dapsmagic

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 5:06]

Blimey mate he was in gobbing distance of me yesterday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the most famous person you have met? (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 6488 viewsdapsmagic

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:07 - Mar 4 by Darran

Blimey mate he was in gobbing distance of me yesterday.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 5:05]
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:15 - Mar 4 with 6467 viewsbuilthjack

Who is the most famous person you have met? (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 22:12 - Mar 4 by dapsmagic

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 5:05]

Booze cruise

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:18 - Mar 4 with 6451 viewsjack2jack

Graham Gouldman 10cc
Fernando Llorente, Wilfried, John Hollins, lovely man btw
Jill Saward X2
Bobby Ball.
Gotta be honest chaps your meeting Lady Diana tops em all fair play.
Oh and I said hello to Fabs on the sea front in Mumbles today.😀
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:33 - Mar 4 with 6403 viewsSwanjaxs

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:34 - Mar 4 with 6409 viewsAguycalledJack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:33 - Mar 4 by Swanjaxs

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

When was that?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:38 - Mar 4 with 6387 viewsjack2jack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:33 - Mar 4 by Swanjaxs

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Fair play like
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:58 - Mar 4 with 6363 viewsNogginthenog

Peter Osgood in the services on m5 south, top bloke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024