Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you have met? 21:07 - Mar 4 with 25550 viewsAguycalledJack

There seem to be a few movers and shakers on here. So who is it?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:01 - Mar 4 with 2502 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:18 - Mar 4 by jack2jack

Graham Gouldman 10cc
Fernando Llorente, Wilfried, John Hollins, lovely man btw
Jill Saward X2
Bobby Ball.
Gotta be honest chaps your meeting Lady Diana tops em all fair play.
Oh and I said hello to Fabs on the sea front in Mumbles today.😀

Bobby Ball. We have a winner, surely?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 2502 viewsLord_Bony

Jon Pertwee
Gary Moore

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:04 - Mar 4 with 2492 viewsjack2jack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:01 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

Bobby Ball. We have a winner, surely?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:16 - Mar 4 with 2468 viewsTreforys_Jack

Surely anyone whose met Curt wins, ultimate legend.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:17 - Mar 4 with 2462 viewsKerouac

Darth Vadar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:24 - Mar 4 with 2441 viewsDan_Swan

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:17 - Mar 4 by Kerouac

Darth Vadar.

Me too, Debenhams in Swansea early 80's aka David Prowse.

Still following Dr's orders!

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:33 - Mar 4 with 2421 viewsepaul

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:24 - Mar 4 by Dan_Swan

Me too, Debenhams in Swansea early 80's aka David Prowse.

I w3as a kid in hospital in mid 70's having my tonsils out and he came around as the Green Cross code man and I got a pic with his signature

Met Lady Di to, she was Patron of ship I was on HMS Cornwall, she came to sea for the day, came to our office and I had to introduce my staff and explain whar we did, as much as I hate royalty she came across as so down to earth

Met the p*ss stain Prince Andrew on the bridge of the Cornwall as well odd watching a member of royalty call the captain of the ship sir (well not really as he was only a 3 ringer)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:40 - Mar 4 with 2403 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:33 - Mar 4 by epaul

I w3as a kid in hospital in mid 70's having my tonsils out and he came around as the Green Cross code man and I got a pic with his signature

Met Lady Di to, she was Patron of ship I was on HMS Cornwall, she came to sea for the day, came to our office and I had to introduce my staff and explain whar we did, as much as I hate royalty she came across as so down to earth

Met the p*ss stain Prince Andrew on the bridge of the Cornwall as well odd watching a member of royalty call the captain of the ship sir (well not really as he was only a 3 ringer)

Didn’t you once work for the Prime Minster?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:41 - Mar 4 with 2401 viewsowainglyndwr

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:40 - Mar 4 by Darran

Pele
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:45 - Mar 4 with 2391 viewsepaul

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:40 - Mar 4 by Darran

Yeah and you know which one it was!!!! Haha I feel f*cking dirty now cheers Daz

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 23:58 - Mar 4 with 2373 viewsKerouac

I met Prince Phillip and the Queen as a kid...apparently I wasn't much impressed (early republicanism coming through) and when I say met I mean a handshake.

Other randomly assorted "famous people" I have had a conversation with include...
- Huw Jenkins
- Martin Morgan
- Roberto Martinez
- Lee Trundle
- Dorus De Vries
- Ferrie Bodde
- Garry Monk

actually let's knock Swansea players on the head and just say most of those who have turned out for us since 2003.

- Max Boyce
- Owen Money
- Jim Rosenthal
- "Jazzy" Jeff
- Alvin Stardust
- Paul Daniels
- The "lovely" Debbie McGee
- Kris Akabussi
- Alan Wyn Jones
- James Hook
- Richard Hibbard
- The Brew brothers
- Paul James
- Stephen Jones
- Dwayne Peel
- Kevin Johns (ironic cheer!)
- Bonnie Tyler
- Charlotte Church
- Gavin Henson
- Mikael Silvestre
- Mark Bowen
- Mark Hughes
- Ardal O'Hanlon
- Michael Sheen
- Luke Evans (also a Welsh actor)
- David Emmanuel
- Rhod Gilbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 00:02 - Mar 5 with 2365 viewsepaul

Was drinking with Skid Row in a bar in Fort Lauderdale in 88, there were several of us

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 00:21 - Mar 5 with 2348 viewsmajorraglan

Was in the school hall when Richard Burton and Sally Hunt came to visit our school in the mid 70s.

Not a royalist but I met Prince Charles once, he was a really tidy guy. Also met Jonah Lomu once at an airport, our bags went missing after a flight.

Used to get served by Michael Sheen now and again at the Burger Master in Baglan after a few sherbets at the Brook, or the Bay.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 21:26]
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 00:37 - Mar 5 with 2339 viewsEbo

Controversial one this but when I was 7/8 I went to a big event in Aberdare which was the annual motor show. Each year they had a celebrity open it. Prince Charles, Miss World, DLT and Jimmy Savile. Guess which one I met?

Others I have met:
Ricky Gervais (when I was working with Midlake at London Roundhouse he came backstage, seemd a very nice fella).
Simon Raymonde (ex Cocteau Twin and head of Bella Union record label)
Drank with Kliph Scurlock (ex flaming lips) Cian Ciaran and Gryff Rhys (Super furry animals)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 00:58 - Mar 5 with 2324 viewsHighjack

Bill Clinton. Complete and utter K*nt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 02:16 - Mar 5 with 2293 viewsBLAZE

I queued behind Bryn Terfel atop the big slide in the old Leisure Centre. He has a massive mole on his back.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 04:22 - Mar 5 with 2259 viewsLoyal

Who is the most famous person you have met? (n/t) on 21:29 - Mar 4 by dapsmagic

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 5:06]

I see Stuart quite often. Always says hello and gets a round in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 04:23 - Mar 5 with 2259 viewsOnelessstar

My teammates and I were waiting for a flight from St. Louis to Detroit when we noticed a rather hirsute man in a Damn Yankees tour jacket. And I quote, "Hey, are you Ted Nugent?" "24 hours a day, man."

Poll: How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 06:03 - Mar 5 with 2241 viewsjackal

Charlton Heston
Telly Savalas
Bob Hope
Ray Milland
Stefanie Powers
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ernest Borgnine
Ian Botham
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 06:56 - Mar 5 with 2225 viewsGowerjack

Paul McCartney.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 07:20 - Mar 5 with 2205 viewsBrynCartwright

Went up on stage at a Grand Theatre Xmas Panto with Ryan in the mid 70's.

I was about 6 or 7.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 07:46 - Mar 5 with 2182 viewsMrSwerve

Paul McCartney, Jackie Stewart

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 08:10 - Mar 5 with 2164 viewsN_T_J

Rosie Webster in Tesco 😆
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 09:07 - Mar 5 with 2130 viewsGreatBritton

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 06:03 - Mar 5 by jackal

Charlton Heston
Telly Savalas
Bob Hope
Ray Milland
Stefanie Powers
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ernest Borgnine
Ian Botham

I met Jimmy Carter too - nice enough but ineffectual
The most horrible person I ever met was Allen Ginsberg
The most clueless was Little Richard
The most pompous was John Patten (Tory Education Minister for a few nanoseconds)
The majority of the famous people who've had the misfortune to have to talk to me have been rather bemused by the experience but Mal Pope was lovely
My son met Theresa May last week - utter k*nt, he told me, though I already knew that
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 2110 viewsProfessor

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 09:07 - Mar 5 by GreatBritton

I met Jimmy Carter too - nice enough but ineffectual
The most horrible person I ever met was Allen Ginsberg
The most clueless was Little Richard
The most pompous was John Patten (Tory Education Minister for a few nanoseconds)
The majority of the famous people who've had the misfortune to have to talk to me have been rather bemused by the experience but Mal Pope was lovely
My son met Theresa May last week - utter k*nt, he told me, though I already knew that

Is that Phillip Larkin-the avatar?

I guess Prince Andrew.

I've heard Bill Gates speak at a conference but not 'met' him.

The most important person I have met and was taught by is Maurice Wilkins. Learned a lot from him, not about biology but more thought, responsibility and philosophy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024