Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you have met? 21:07 - Mar 4 with 25454 viewsAguycalledJack

There seem to be a few movers and shakers on here. So who is it?
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 14:33 - Mar 10 with 2586 viewssainthelens

Patsy Kensit in wimpy in London, and Jimmy white in membury services at 3am...he looked pissed.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:29 - Mar 10 with 2536 viewsFlashberryjack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 14:33 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Patsy Kensit in wimpy in London, and Jimmy white in membury services at 3am...he looked pissed.

Bumped into Richard Attenborough once, as he was coming out of a newsagents when he was directing a film in our area., don't think he recognised me though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:39 - Mar 10 with 2532 viewsexiledclaseboy

Darran. And Ed Balls.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:40 - Mar 10 with 2529 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:39 - Mar 10 by exiledclaseboy

Darran. And Ed Balls.

I love you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:50 - Mar 10 with 2522 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:40 - Mar 10 by Darran

I love you.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 18:00 - Mar 10 with 2513 viewsLord_Bony

get a room ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 19:32 - Mar 10 with 2451 viewsBLAZE

Bobby Charlton. Miserable c*nt.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:37 - Mar 10 with 2421 viewscsf

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 17:39 - Mar 10 by exiledclaseboy

Darran. And Ed Balls.

I walked past a room that Darran was sitting in in Morriston hospital once years ago when Amy was there. Didn't have the guts to say hello at the time. plus it didn't seem particularly sensitive to barge in and say hello you're that bloke off planet swans.
My wife was working at Ty Hapus when Diana visited.
Others Ive met, Timmy Mallet, Princess Anne.

Ricky Hatton and Michael Sprott in the same weekend Sprott was a real laugh good sport.
My mate Asked Michael Johnson for a photo in New Delhi Airport last year but he said no.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:42 - Mar 10 with 2416 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:37 - Mar 10 by csf

I walked past a room that Darran was sitting in in Morriston hospital once years ago when Amy was there. Didn't have the guts to say hello at the time. plus it didn't seem particularly sensitive to barge in and say hello you're that bloke off planet swans.
My wife was working at Ty Hapus when Diana visited.
Others Ive met, Timmy Mallet, Princess Anne.

Ricky Hatton and Michael Sprott in the same weekend Sprott was a real laugh good sport.
My mate Asked Michael Johnson for a photo in New Delhi Airport last year but he said no.

Timmy Mallet? Big Swans fan.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 20:43]

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:43 - Mar 10 with 2406 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 19:32 - Mar 10 by BLAZE

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:50 - Mar 10 with 2391 viewscsf

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:42 - Mar 10 by Darran

Timmy Mallet? Big Swans fan.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 20:43]

He lived in Cookham think he still does. His wife and a firend were in maternity together, our whole youth group met him.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:38 - Mar 10 with 2364 viewsBrynCartwright

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 13:42 - Mar 10 by satrdayboy

Been on stage with Ryan and Ronnie at Swansea Grand Theatre in a panto, got to play a big bass drum and Ryan gave me a bag of dolly mixtures. Does this count?

Definitely..... Huge stars they were.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:47 - Mar 10 with 2328 viewslonglostjack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:38 - Mar 10 by BrynCartwright

Blast from the past.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 00:01 - Mar 11 with 2285 viewsDr_Winston

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 19:32 - Mar 10 by BLAZE

Fun fact, my Mrs is his cousin (ish).

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 01:29 - Mar 11 with 2248 viewsEasternJack

Beckham

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 11:22 - Mar 11 with 2175 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bobby Charlton
Bruce Forsyth
Brian cant
Clive Dunn

To name but a few 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 13:38 - Mar 11 with 2129 viewssainthelens

I remember writing to Jimmy Saville when I was 10, no reply.... lucky escape cos I was a handsome little lad. He'd have fckn ruined me.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 13:41 - Mar 11 with 2127 viewsdickythorpe

I have a picture of Barry John giving me an autograph when I was 9.
I had no idea who he was (until my old man told me)and he was playing cricket against Glamorgan for Dyfed in a friendly in Carmarthen.
A thoroughly nice bloke.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 13:58 - Mar 11 with 2115 viewsunion_jack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 13:41 - Mar 11 by dickythorpe

I have a picture of Barry John giving me an autograph when I was 9.
I had no idea who he was (until my old man told me)and he was playing cricket against Glamorgan for Dyfed in a friendly in Carmarthen.
A thoroughly nice bloke.

I got his autograph at about a similar age when he was signing his book in the Uplands Book Shop. Still got it somewhere.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 16:31 - Mar 11 with 2069 viewsGaryjack

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 21:38 - Mar 10 by BrynCartwright

Welcome to our pantomime.
We hope you have a lovely time.
So eat your crisps and sweets and chocolate.
Let's have a drink of your pop!

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:30 - Mar 11 with 1993 viewsOnslow

Ray Reardon - he was a c*nt
Alvin Stardust - he wasn't
Bonnie Tyler
Darran

She keeps passin' me by...

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:32 - Mar 11 with 1987 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:30 - Mar 11 by Onslow

Bonnie Tyler
Darran

I love you too.

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:03 - Mar 11 with 1939 viewsspiderboy

I sat next to Mick Jagger in Bexley Heath drinking cuppa soup on a bench..Though I didn't recognise him..he looked way way old.
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:12 - Mar 11 with 1928 viewsAmbergambler

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:03 - Mar 11 by spiderboy

I sat next to Mick Jagger in Bexley Heath drinking cuppa soup on a bench..Though I didn't recognise him..he looked way way old.

That's because he is way way old
Who is the most famous person you have met? on 22:18 - Mar 11 with 1919 viewslifelong

Who is the most famous person you have met? on 20:30 - Mar 11 by Onslow

Bonnie Tyler
Darran

Alvin Stardust played in the Glen Ballroom, Llanelli in 1975 on my wedding day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024