Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41696 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 22:45 - Mar 4 with 10991 viewsDarran

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn landslide... on 22:47 - Mar 4 with 10987 viewsJimmyGilligan

You're quoting the daily mail...

This negates your whole argument
Corbyn landslide... on 22:50 - Mar 4 with 10973 viewsbuilthjack

Labour will win the ele,ction, but not by a landslide.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn landslide... on 22:51 - Mar 4 with 10969 viewsKerouac

Corbyn landslide... on 22:47 - Mar 4 by JimmyGilligan

So she didn't say those things?

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/news/93205/labour-under-pres

Corbyn landslide... on 22:51 - Mar 4 with 10957 viewsJack_Meoff

Democracy is an illusion. Always was, always will be. Divide and conquer shite. Plato said as much millenia ago.

Think you have a say in things because you get to participate in a pantomime every five years?

Oh no you don't. Really.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn landslide... on 22:54 - Mar 4 with 10944 viewsLord_Bony

Corbyn landslide... on 22:51 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

Democracy is an illusion. Always was, always will be. Divide and conquer shite. Plato said as much millenia ago.

Think you have a say in things because you get to participate in a pantomime every five years?

Oh no you don't. Really.

Exactly.

It does not matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Life goes on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Corbyn landslide... on 22:56 - Mar 4 with 10932 viewsKerouac

Corbyn landslide... on 22:50 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Labour will win the ele,ction, but not by a landslide.

So the rest of Europe lurches to the right yet we vote for Brexit and then vote communists in?
Really?

He did better than expected last time because of some bought votes coupled with a neat trick concerning Brexit whereby he pretended he was for it and the Labour Party would implement it whilst also getting all the 'Remain' votes.

Not this time, unless the general public have shit for brains and can't keep up...

- They lied last time to buy votes
- Labour are clearly trying to reverse Brexit

Corbyn landslide... on 22:58 - Mar 4 with 10915 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 22:47 - Mar 4 by JimmyGilligan

Christopher quoting the Mail doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 23:00 - Mar 4 with 10911 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn landslide... on 22:56 - Mar 4 by Kerouac

So the rest of Europe lurches to the right yet we vote for Brexit and then vote communists in?
Really?

He did better than expected last time because of some bought votes coupled with a neat trick concerning Brexit whereby he pretended he was for it and the Labour Party would implement it whilst also getting all the 'Remain' votes.

Not this time, unless the general public have shit for brains and can't keep up...

Do you really see anyone on the current British political spectrum comparable to Mao or Stalin? Seriously?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn landslide... on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 10902 viewsJimmyGilligan

Corbyn landslide... on 22:58 - Mar 4 by Darran

Christopher quoting the Mail doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

So I shouldnt vote for a party because an MP in that party practices witchcraft? She probably listens to Ozzy Osbourne too, she gets my fckn vote.
Corbyn landslide... on 23:09 - Mar 4 with 10879 viewsKerouac

Corbyn landslide... on 23:00 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

Do you really see anyone on the current British political spectrum comparable to Mao or Stalin? Seriously?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/the-picture-that-john-mcdonnell-probably-doesnt-wa

https://order-order.com/2017/05/01/mcdonnell-addresses-stalinists-communist-flag

...and the clincher;

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/watch-john-mcdonnell-is-shown-up-by-the-bb

The question you should ask when somebody like McDonnell tells you an obvious lie about what he believes in is;
"Why?"

Corbyn landslide... on 23:14 - Mar 4 with 10859 viewsKerouac

Corbyn landslide... on 23:03 - Mar 4 by JimmyGilligan

So I shouldnt vote for a party because an MP in that party practices witchcraft? She probably listens to Ozzy Osbourne too, she gets my fckn vote.

Do you think it is funny that a Labour government would have an Equalities minister who takes advice from someone who states that "all white people are racist" and that the suffragettes were "white supremacists".
I don't.

....and I'll let you in on a secret, only a f*cking fool would find that funny.
We are talking about how we shape our society, how we govern ourselves, our children's future.
This shit matters.

Corbyn landslide... on 23:20 - Mar 4 with 10828 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Corbyn landslide... on 22:56 - Mar 4 by Kerouac

Really?

He did better than expected last time because the Tory campaign had the tactical nous of a lovechild of Bob Bradley and Paul Clement.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corbyn landslide... on 23:31 - Mar 4 with 10807 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn landslide... on 23:09 - Mar 4 by Kerouac

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/02/the-picture-that-john-mcdonnell-probably-doesnt-wa

https://order-order.com/2017/05/01/mcdonnell-addresses-stalinists-communist-flag

...and the clincher;

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/watch-john-mcdonnell-is-shown-up-by-the-bb

The question you should ask when somebody like McDonnell tells you an obvious lie about what he believes in is;
"Why?"

I said comparable, not flags in the crowd. You can see the difference.

F@cking Metro and Guido. Meh.

Never mind. The Tory scum c@nts will continue to sell off the current batch of public assets whilst we argue amongst ourselves about the illusion of democracy.

Read this book Kez, from chapter 15 onwards. It was recommended by Lohengrin so that should at least give it a bit of credence in your eyes. The story of the usurer finally getting his filthy f*cking hands on this country and we've been f*cked since. We can keep arguing amongst ourselves or we can eventually confront the foe.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Traditionalism-Only-Radicalism-John-Dunn/dp/0992887704

Corbyn landslide... on 06:55 - Mar 5 with 10687 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn landslide... on 23:20 - Mar 4 by Joe_bradshaw

He did better than expected last time because the Tory campaign had the tactical nous of a lovechild of Bob Bradley and Paul Clement.

This.

With a Goverment this poor Corbyn should be romping away in the polls. Instead he's barely ahead. and even then not always. If the Tories replaced May with someone halfway competent (not sure who that is mind you) Corbyn would be left in the dust.

For all the attempts to paint the criticism of Corbyn as "right wing media smears", you simply can't associate with the people he has in his life (and still does) and get away scot free, even if the young and gullible fall for it.

Surrounding himself with generally unpleasant nonentities like Thornberry or absolute c*nts like Abbott and McDonnell doesn't help either.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn landslide... on 08:16 - Mar 5 with 10645 viewsJimmyGilligan

Corbyn landslide... on 23:14 - Mar 4 by Kerouac

Do you think it is funny that a Labour government would have an Equalities minister who takes advice from someone who states that "all white people are racist" and that the suffragettes were "white supremacists".
I don't.

....and I'll let you in on a secret, only a f*cking fool would find that funny.
We are talking about how we shape our society, how we govern ourselves, our children's future.
This shit matters.

Do you think it is funny that a Tory government have

Continued to target disabled people with unfair benefit sanctions?

Continued to underfund the NHS and the Drs & Nurses within it?

I don't.

[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 8:18]
Corbyn landslide... on 08:28 - Mar 5 with 10630 viewssquarebear

There are two extremely valid reasons in this day and age for voting Tory.

1. You are very very rich.
2. You’re just a bit dim.

On polling day, as you’re about to put that cross in the box it’s maybe worth asking yourself which category you fall into. HTHBIDI.
Corbyn landslide... on 08:29 - Mar 5 with 10625 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn landslide... on 06:55 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

This.

With a Goverment this poor Corbyn should be romping away in the polls. Instead he's barely ahead. and even then not always. If the Tories replaced May with someone halfway competent (not sure who that is mind you) Corbyn would be left in the dust.

For all the attempts to paint the criticism of Corbyn as "right wing media smears", you simply can't associate with the people he has in his life (and still does) and get away scot free, even if the young and gullible fall for it.

Surrounding himself with generally unpleasant nonentities like Thornberry or absolute c*nts like Abbott and McDonnell doesn't help either.

This post has been edited by an administrator

With regard to 'the polls', the fact that the Sun and the Daily Mail are the way the British electorate choose to 'inform' themselves is exactly why we're all doomed. Dumbed down pathetic fools, so sad.

Corbyn landslide... on 09:23 - Mar 5 with 10572 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Communists

Fack my eyes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 10:08 - Mar 5 with 10527 viewsPegojack

There are lunatics on the fringes of all political parties, except UKIP, where the lunatics ARE the party.
Corbyn landslide... on 10:31 - Mar 5 with 10502 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn landslide... on 10:08 - Mar 5 by Pegojack

There are lunatics on the fringes of all political parties, except UKIP, where the lunatics ARE the party.

Some aren't on the fringe anymore...
Corbyn landslide... on 11:52 - Mar 5 with 10443 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn landslide... on 08:28 - Mar 5 by squarebear

There are two extremely valid reasons in this day and age for voting Tory.

1. You are very very rich.
2. You’re just a bit dim.

On polling day, as you’re about to put that cross in the box it’s maybe worth asking yourself which category you fall into. HTHBIDI.

Kerouac doesn't vote Tory mun, he's a lib dem. Honest.
Corbyn landslide... on 12:52 - Mar 5 with 10394 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 23:00 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

Perhaps not comparable to, but there are many particularly on the front bench who admire Mao and have openly championed him as a force for good in the world. Dianne Abbott of course famously said on live TV that Mao on balance did more good than harm, whilst McDonnell read from Maos little red book at the despatch box.

Now imagine what the reaction would be if someone like Boris started quoting Mein Kampf or saying "well at least hitler got people working again". There'd be f*cking uproar.

Evil systematic mass murder and genocide is terrible whether it's caused by extremist right or extremist left totalitarian dictatorships. Denying the holocaust or holding nazi rallies is illegal in a lot of countries, yet we still have leading labour politicians able to march under flags of Stalin and Mao.

Does nobody else see the problem here?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:00 - Mar 5 with 10384 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn landslide... on 12:52 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Perhaps not comparable to, but there are many particularly on the front bench who admire Mao and have openly championed him as a force for good in the world. Dianne Abbott of course famously said on live TV that Mao on balance did more good than harm, whilst McDonnell read from Maos little red book at the despatch box.

Now imagine what the reaction would be if someone like Boris started quoting Mein Kampf or saying "well at least hitler got people working again". There'd be f*cking uproar.

Evil systematic mass murder and genocide is terrible whether it's caused by extremist right or extremist left totalitarian dictatorships. Denying the holocaust or holding nazi rallies is illegal in a lot of countries, yet we still have leading labour politicians able to march under flags of Stalin and Mao.

Does nobody else see the problem here?

For the record I don't disagree with you. McDonnell and Abbot are political idiots, especially making statements about the benefits of Maoism. I espouse the murderous far left regimes of the 20th century as much as the ones on the far right.

On a different note, the newly released film "The Death of Stalin" provides a hilarious and somewhat unsettling satirical insight into the ensuing power struggle that followed Stalin's death. Great gags, great cast but hits too close to home sometimes.
Corbyn landslide... on 13:07 - Mar 5 with 10372 viewsNeath_Jack

Labour will romp home at the next election.

And that's coming from me, who predicted that the Blue Bastards would get in by, and I quote, "A gnats cock", at the last GE.

Lump on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024