Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41675 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 19:44 - Mar 14 with 3242 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 19:39 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Same day as all this Russian crap erupted.

Why are you saying that he is wrong to say that a full co-operative investigation is needed? May has just jumped straight into a big box of shit head first with little hard evidence. As Loh said on another thread, it is a vipers nest of sheer corruption.

You don't think there's a teensy weeny possibility that the security services don't tell us all they know and why they know it? You just think May has decided to kick off with a hugely dangerous regime on a whim and because she wants to hide stories about free school meals? Really?

The comments from him and his 'spokesman' were utterly disgusting.
Corbyn landslide... on 19:46 - Mar 14 with 3235 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 19:39 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Same day as all this Russian crap erupted.

Why are you saying that he is wrong to say that a full co-operative investigation is needed? May has just jumped straight into a big box of shit head first with little hard evidence. As Loh said on another thread, it is a vipers nest of sheer corruption.

I said it and meant it with every fibre of my being. Don’t mistake my disdain for Corbyn with support for the snakes he sits opposite, Eb.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 19:46 - Mar 14 with 3234 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 19:44 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

You don't think there's a teensy weeny possibility that the security services don't tell us all they know and why they know it? You just think May has decided to kick off with a hugely dangerous regime on a whim and because she wants to hide stories about free school meals? Really?

The comments from him and his 'spokesman' were utterly disgusting.

So what we'll do is not complete an investigation and refuse to provide Russia with a sample. Threaten them, then get upset when they take it badly and kick all the people out of the country that we could have liaised with. I read somewhere that the poisoned chap had returned from Russia the day before... suspicious? Yes. May is the one playing party politics by acting so rashly! No investigation. No proof. Russia have already denied involvement. Is it a coincidence that they aren't part of the central banking system? Perhaps not... something's not right here.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn landslide... on 19:51 - Mar 14 with 3222 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 19:46 - Mar 14 by Ebo

So what we'll do is not complete an investigation and refuse to provide Russia with a sample. Threaten them, then get upset when they take it badly and kick all the people out of the country that we could have liaised with. I read somewhere that the poisoned chap had returned from Russia the day before... suspicious? Yes. May is the one playing party politics by acting so rashly! No investigation. No proof. Russia have already denied involvement. Is it a coincidence that they aren't part of the central banking system? Perhaps not... something's not right here.

“I read somewhere that the poisoned chap had returned from Russia the day before”

No you didn’t stop fuçking lying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn landslide... on 19:53 - Mar 14 with 3217 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 19:46 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Sorry Ebo but that's just bollox.

Just listen to the nonsense. The UK would take action against Russia without investigation and proof? That's simply absurd. And Merkel, Macron etc are just going along with it?

There has been ample opportunity for the 'West' to kick off with Russia if they'd wanted to, with every possible justification. Crimea? Syria?

And you now think that they're just making crap up for party political reasons, and other countries are going along with it for the hell of it, despite the fact they'd love to see May go because of Brexit.
Corbyn landslide... on 19:56 - Mar 14 with 3213 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 19:53 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Just listen to the nonsense. The UK would take action against Russia without investigation and proof? That's simply absurd. And Merkel, Macron etc are just going along with it?

There has been ample opportunity for the 'West' to kick off with Russia if they'd wanted to, with every possible justification. Crimea? Syria?

And you now think that they're just making crap up for party political reasons, and other countries are going along with it for the hell of it, despite the fact they'd love to see May go because of Brexit.

People said the same before the Iraq war I didn't buy it then and I am not buying it now.

Corbyn landslide... on 20:24 - Mar 14 with 3191 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 19:56 - Mar 14 by Ebo

People said the same before the Iraq war I didn't buy it then and I am not buying it now.

I didn't buy the Iraq war. In fact, I marched against it. I didn't believe we should intervene in Syria.

I believe this.
Corbyn landslide... on 20:26 - Mar 14 with 3182 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 20:24 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

I didn't buy the Iraq war. In fact, I marched against it. I didn't believe we should intervene in Syria.

I believe this.

The primary reason NATO forces have been operating in Syria from day one I believe was to enable regime after destroying Syria's infrastructure on the cheap by openly backing western funded Al Nusra aka Al Qaeda fighters and covertly backing ISIS who are of course close affiliates of Al Nusra who've received all their funding from NATO allies Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar.

Not only would this allow more western military bases to be built in the Middle East providing greater strike capability on neighboring countries rich in resources(specifically Iran) along with a greater Russia deterrent/offensive, but it'd also help secure contracts to Syria's natural resources in the Golan Heights as well as allowing the long-planned Qatar-Turkey oil pipeline to be installed which Assad is opposed to, instead of the Russian backed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline which Assad supports. This way they can cut Russia out of the European market.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 20:31 - Mar 14 with 3167 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 19:53 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

That is what happened with the Iraq war, Britain persuaded others.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 20:33 - Mar 14 with 3166 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 20:26 - Mar 14 by Ebo

The primary reason NATO forces have been operating in Syria from day one I believe was to enable regime after destroying Syria's infrastructure on the cheap by openly backing western funded Al Nusra aka Al Qaeda fighters and covertly backing ISIS who are of course close affiliates of Al Nusra who've received all their funding from NATO allies Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar.

Not only would this allow more western military bases to be built in the Middle East providing greater strike capability on neighboring countries rich in resources(specifically Iran) along with a greater Russia deterrent/offensive, but it'd also help secure contracts to Syria's natural resources in the Golan Heights as well as allowing the long-planned Qatar-Turkey oil pipeline to be installed which Assad is opposed to, instead of the Russian backed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline which Assad supports. This way they can cut Russia out of the European market.

As I said, I disagreed with intervention in Syria.

Still do. Although the horror there is unimaginable.
Corbyn landslide... on 20:36 - Mar 14 with 3153 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 19:51 - Mar 14 by Darran

“I read somewhere that the poisoned chap had returned from Russia the day before”

No you didn’t stop fuçking lying.

I think I read it was the girl that had just returned from Russia the previous day, if so coincidence or what ?.......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Corbyn landslide... on 20:43 - Mar 14 with 3136 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 20:36 - Mar 14 by trampie

I think I read it was the girl that had just returned from Russia the previous day, if so coincidence or what ?.......hmm

Yeah she poisoned herself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn landslide... on 23:02 - Mar 14 with 3069 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 20:36 - Mar 14 by trampie

Ahh it was one of those slow release military grade nerve agents? That makes a lot of sense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn landslide... on 07:50 - Mar 15 with 2998 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 23:02 - Mar 14 by Highjack

Ahh it was one of those slow release military grade nerve agents? That makes a lot of sense.

She could have come into contact with one half of the nerve agent.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 2946 viewsKerouac

Labour MEPs opposed a motion in the EU parliament to block access to our fishing waters post Brexit.
They were whipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:10 - Mar 15 with 2943 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 13:07 - Mar 15 by Kerouac

Labour MEPs opposed a motion in the EU parliament to block access to our fishing waters post Brexit.
They were whipped.

I’m a white, Christian, heterosexual working man. What do you think?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:33 - Mar 15 with 2925 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 13:10 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

I’m a white, Christian, heterosexual working man. What do you think?

What about Welsh, white, Christian, hetrosexual working men ?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 2919 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 13:33 - Mar 15 by trampie

What about Welsh, white, Christian, hetrosexual working men ?

That’s me. What do you want?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:57 - Mar 15 with 2911 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 13:47 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

That’s me. What do you want?

Why leave Welsh out of it ?, its not because you are aligning yourself with the Germans again is it Lohengrin ?

Corbyn landslide... on 14:04 - Mar 15 with 2903 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 13:57 - Mar 15 by trampie

Why leave Welsh out of it ?, its not because you are aligning yourself with the Germans again is it Lohengrin ?

My horizons aren’t as limited as yours, Tramp.

Corbyn landslide... on 14:06 - Mar 15 with 2899 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 14:04 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

My horizons aren’t as limited as yours, Tramp.

Ive been to the four corners of the globe, its nice to go but even nicer to comeback home to Wales.

Corbyn landslide... on 16:27 - Mar 15 with 2855 viewsEbo

As I posted in another thread
‘Shame on Jeremy Corbyn for yet again wanting to see the evidence before jumping to conclusions. But our defence secretary told them pesky Russians where to go.’

I cannot understand why people on this forum can not grasp that concept. It’s either a blind hatred of Corbyn or that they are thicker than a whale sandwich. Take your pick.

Corbyn landslide... on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 2840 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn landslide... on 16:27 - Mar 15 by Ebo

As I posted in another thread
‘Shame on Jeremy Corbyn for yet again wanting to see the evidence before jumping to conclusions. But our defence secretary told them pesky Russians where to go.’

I cannot understand why people on this forum can not grasp that concept. It’s either a blind hatred of Corbyn or that they are thicker than a whale sandwich. Take your pick.

.......or getting a bit tired of blatant politicing at every available opportunity even the death of Steven Hawking.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn landslide... on 17:00 - Mar 15 with 2836 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 16:58 - Mar 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

.......or getting a bit tired of blatant politicing at every available opportunity even the death of Steven Hawking.

..or have their heads stuck in the Daily mail for too long.

Mark my words in a decade or so people will be saying I wish we had listened. Too late

Corbyn landslide... on 17:10 - Mar 15 with 2817 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn landslide... on 14:06 - Mar 15 by trampie

Ive been to the four corners of the globe, its nice to go but even nicer to comeback home to Wales.

Globes don't have corners only rectangles and squares have left.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024