Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41671 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 12:04 - Mar 6 with 2233 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 00:22 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who’s the lucky fella we owe it all to?

Us technically.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn landslide... on 12:09 - Mar 6 with 2226 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn landslide... on 23:39 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

The unfolding economic disaster that is England’s Brexit, will adverdely impact our ability to pay the national debt for decades. Well done feckwits.... 👍

As Trump might say - brexit is bigly bad !!

If you think Corbyn and Abbott are capable of running this country.....maybe it's you that's the feckwit

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn landslide... on 12:14 - Mar 6 with 2214 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn landslide... on 12:04 - Mar 6 by Highjack

Us technically.

made me think of this

Corbyn landslide... on 12:24 - Mar 6 with 2203 viewstrampie

Corbyn and Abbott are both red Tories, they pretend to be on the left but they are not they are on the right like most modern Labour people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 2187 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 12:24 - Mar 6 by trampie

Corbyn and Abbott are both red Tories, they pretend to be on the left but they are not they are on the right like most modern Labour people.

Feck me, Tramp! Have you any point of contact with reality?

Don’t change.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 12:42 - Mar 6 with 2173 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 23:39 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

The unfolding economic disaster that is England’s Brexit, will adverdely impact our ability to pay the national debt for decades. Well done feckwits.... 👍

As Trump might say - brexit is bigly bad !!

"England’s Brexit"

You're ignoring the Wales vote then?

Stupid phrase. London didn't vote for this mess.
Corbyn landslide... on 12:45 - Mar 6 with 2167 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 11:57 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here is another cracker

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/06/voter-id-trials-risk-disenfranc

whos idea was this
Corbyn the communist stopping votes .......nah

vote tory ....you deserve what we are getting
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 11:59]

Electoral fraud is a serious issue, Tom. More dead Pakistanis voted on one day in our last General Election than would be wheeled into a Karachi crem in a few months.

Corbyn landslide... on 12:49 - Mar 6 with 2151 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn landslide... on 12:45 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

Electoral fraud is a serious issue, Tom. More dead Pakistanis voted on one day in our last General Election than would be wheeled into a Karachi crem in a few months.

Any proof of that one Loh?
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 12:50 - Mar 6 with 2151 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 12:00 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn is anti war Loh.

Give him a try

He’s not anti all war, Tom. His little winkie starts to twitch uncontrollably when the subject of Spain’s civil conflict comes around...

Corbyn landslide... on 12:53 - Mar 6 with 2141 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 12:49 - Mar 6 by acejack3065

Any proof of that one Loh?

Have you got time for a long read? The Electoral Commision website contains enough detailed reporting to make your head spin.

Corbyn landslide... on 12:56 - Mar 6 with 2125 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 12:45 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

Many people think there was mass fraud in favour of the union in the Scottish independence vote.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Corbyn landslide... on 12:58 - Mar 6 with 2121 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 12:50 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

He’s not anti all war, Tom. His little winkie starts to twitch uncontrollably when the subject of Spain’s civil conflict comes around...

He also doesn't object when his friends in Hamas and Hezbollah slaughter innocent people on the streets.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn landslide... on 12:59 - Mar 6 with 2117 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Corbyn landslide... on 12:56 - Mar 6 by trampie

Many people think there was mass fraud in favour of the union in the Scottish independence vote.

Many people think there was massive fraud in favour of the Welsh Assembly in the devolution vote.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corbyn landslide... on 12:59 - Mar 6 with 2117 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 12:56 - Mar 6 by trampie

I had a teacher called Miss Freud, she was Scottish, perhaps you've got it mixed up with her.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:00 - Mar 6 with 2115 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 12:58 - Mar 6 by Highjack

He also doesn't object when his friends in Hamas and Hezbollah slaughter innocent people on the streets.

Selective outrage. It’s a tightrope alright.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:03 - Mar 6 with 2106 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 12:59 - Mar 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Many people think there was massive fraud in favour of the Welsh Assembly in the devolution vote.

I have seen reports and even videos about the Scottish independence vote, not seen anything about the Welsh devolution vote.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:08 - Mar 6 with 2098 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 13:03 - Mar 6 by trampie

I have seen reports and even videos about the Scottish independence vote, not seen anything about the Welsh devolution vote.

Hardly any bugger bothered to vote at all in our referendum, Tramp. If that had been a union ballot for action it would have been declared numerically invalid.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:18 - Mar 6 with 2076 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn landslide... on 12:35 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

Feck me, Tramp! Have you any point of contact with reality?

Don’t change.

Intensive ECT would probably only have a minor effect.
Corbyn landslide... on 13:23 - Mar 6 with 2066 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn landslide... on 13:03 - Mar 6 by trampie

link em up tramp. I'm intrigued.
Corbyn landslide... on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 2066 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 13:08 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

Hardly any bugger bothered to vote at all in our referendum, Tramp. If that had been a union ballot for action it would have been declared numerically invalid.

The majority of voters voted it would not under any circumstances be declared numerically invalid when the majority cast their voted.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:32 - Mar 6 with 2045 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 13:23 - Mar 6 by acejack3065

link em up tramp. I'm intrigued.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/22/scottish-referendum-vote-riggin

Same old England, always cheating is a chant often heard.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 2032 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 13:32 - Mar 6 by trampie

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/22/scottish-referendum-vote-riggin

Same old England, always cheating is a chant often heard.

So why couldn't the Government rig the Brexit vote in the same manner considering they wanted remain to win?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:56 - Mar 6 with 2021 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 12:58 - Mar 6 by Highjack

To be fair that’s a complete lie

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 13:56 - Mar 6 with 2021 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 13:43 - Mar 6 by Highjack

So why couldn't the Government rig the Brexit vote in the same manner considering they wanted remain to win?

The authorities wanted leave to win, the Conservative party was officially neutral but many of them are anti EU, Corbyn had historically being anti EU.

Labour and Cons are like peas in a pod, the establishment did not want the SNP,Plaid and Sinn Fein having their way.

Same old England.

Corbyn landslide... on 14:11 - Mar 6 with 2007 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 13:56 - Mar 6 by trampie

The authorities wanted leave to win, the Conservative party was officially neutral but many of them are anti EU, Corbyn had historically being anti EU.

Labour and Cons are like peas in a pod, the establishment did not want the SNP,Plaid and Sinn Fein having their way.

Same old England.

Plaid Cymru will be getting my vote tramp, the welsh labour government need a big kick up their arse.

Be good to see Leanne in charge

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024