Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41597 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 1841 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 13:56 - Mar 6 by trampie

The authorities wanted leave to win, the Conservative party was officially neutral but many of them are anti EU, Corbyn had historically being anti EU.

Labour and Cons are like peas in a pod, the establishment did not want the SNP,Plaid and Sinn Fein having their way.

Same old England.

"The authorities wanted leave to win"

Fair play, on a day where you've obviously forgotten to take your medication, so are being even more ridiculous than normal, this may be the stupidest comment of them all.
Corbyn landslide... on 14:22 - Mar 6 with 1833 viewstrampie

The EU referendum election was called and allowed for a reason.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 14:27 - Mar 6 with 1825 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 14:22 - Mar 6 by trampie

The EU referendum election was called and allowed for a reason.

Yes. Because David Cameron is an idiot who wanted to use a referendum to silence the anti EU backbenchers in the Conservative party for once and for all.

'The authorities' didn't think for one second that leave would win otherwise they would never have called it.

They are desperately trying to find ways to stop it. You do realise that I assume?
Corbyn landslide... on 14:33 - Mar 6 with 1818 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn landslide... on 12:24 - Mar 6 by trampie

Corbyn and Abbott are both red Tories, they pretend to be on the left but they are not they are on the right like most modern Labour people.

How long have commies and marxist been classified as right wing?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn landslide... on 15:13 - Mar 6 with 1784 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn landslide... on 14:27 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

Yes. Because David Cameron is an idiot who wanted to use a referendum to silence the anti EU backbenchers in the Conservative party for once and for all.

'The authorities' didn't think for one second that leave would win otherwise they would never have called it.

They are desperately trying to find ways to stop it. You do realise that I assume?

It's amazing what people will vote for if given the opportunity, shouldn't be allowed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn landslide... on 15:32 - Mar 6 with 1771 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 13:24 - Mar 6 by trampie

The majority of voters voted it would not under any circumstances be declared numerically invalid when the majority cast their voted.

Of course it would if the bar was set at say a 60 or 70% turnout to establish validity as is the case in many, if not most every industrial ballot.

The establishment of the Welsh Assembly was undertaken on the approval of something like 23% of all those eligible to vote. You have to wonder what that approval rating would be today?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 15:47 - Mar 6 with 1753 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 14:33 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

How long have commies and marxist been classified as right wing?

It’s a sign of how far out political system has moved so far right

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 1742 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 13:56 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

To be fair that’s a complete lie

Was it?

"There were marks of torture and bullet shots on his body. His arms and legs were broken… his body was as if you’d put it in a bag and smashed it... His body was riddled with about 30 bullets. He had slaughter marks around his neck, marks of knives… And from behind the head — there was no brain. Empty… It was difficult for us to carry him… He was heavy, like when you put meat in a bag; no bones. His bones were smashed. They broke him in the prison,” said his brother, who retrieved the body from al-Shifa hospital morgue on 22 August 2014. "

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summar

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 1742 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 15:47 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s a sign of how far out political system has moved so far right

No it’s not, Tom. It just shows our Trampie is up and firing on all cylinders. A Fascist is anybody not a paid-up member of Leanne’s groovy gang, didn’t you know that? Where have you been for the last eighteen months?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 16:02 - Mar 6 with 1740 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 15:13 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

It's amazing what people will vote for if given the opportunity, shouldn't be allowed.

Lol.

To an extent I agree with you. But on this particular question, I don't believe the public were informed nor was any attempt made to properly inform.

News is gradually emerging in the past few days over practicalities like steel tariffs, airline tariffs, food imports, etc etc.

Do you honestly believe that if the public had known the true impact on British business they would have voted in favour of leaving? Put a notion (largely misguided), of 'sovereignty' above their own jobs and their family's security?
Corbyn landslide... on 16:05 - Mar 6 with 1738 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Corbyn landslide... on 14:11 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Plaid Cymru will be getting my vote tramp, the welsh labour government need a big kick up their arse.

Be good to see Leanne in charge

Don’t bother Tommy.

Plaid continually prop up the “red Tories” by voting with them.

Better to vote for the organ grinder than the monkey.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corbyn landslide... on 16:20 - Mar 6 with 1723 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 16:02 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

To an extent I agree with you. But on this particular question, I don't believe the public were informed nor was any attempt made to properly inform.

News is gradually emerging in the past few days over practicalities like steel tariffs, airline tariffs, food imports, etc etc.

Do you honestly believe that if the public had known the true impact on British business they would have voted in favour of leaving? Put a notion (largely misguided), of 'sovereignty' above their own jobs and their family's security?

Whose role is it to 'inform' the electorate? Just out of interest.

1. The Government?

2. The media?

3. The voter themselves?

4.Other?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn landslide... on 16:22 - Mar 6 with 1721 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn landslide... on 16:20 - Mar 6 by Highjack

Whose role is it to 'inform' the electorate? Just out of interest.

1. The Government?

2. The media?

3. The voter themselves?

4.Other?

Trampie, mun!
Corbyn landslide... on 16:25 - Mar 6 with 1717 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 16:00 - Mar 6 by Highjack

Was it?

"There were marks of torture and bullet shots on his body. His arms and legs were broken… his body was as if you’d put it in a bag and smashed it... His body was riddled with about 30 bullets. He had slaughter marks around his neck, marks of knives… And from behind the head — there was no brain. Empty… It was difficult for us to carry him… He was heavy, like when you put meat in a bag; no bones. His bones were smashed. They broke him in the prison,” said his brother, who retrieved the body from al-Shifa hospital morgue on 22 August 2014. "

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summar

Yes He called them friends .they are political party’s now and were going into parliament for talks.

But you weren’t on anout thst were you .

Your lie was about Corbyn not condemning terror acts , he does ..... he even condemned the IRA once

Even though he took part in the Brighton bombings the commie traitor that he is

Facking hell

Corbyn landslide... on 16:27 - Mar 6 with 1712 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 16:00 - Mar 6 by Lohengrin

No it’s not, Tom. It just shows our Trampie is up and firing on all cylinders. A Fascist is anybody not a paid-up member of Leanne’s groovy gang, didn’t you know that? Where have you been for the last eighteen months?

tramp (sometimes) has a valid point 😉

Corbyn landslide... on 16:40 - Mar 6 with 1694 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 16:25 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes He called them friends .they are political party’s now and were going into parliament for talks.

But you weren’t on anout thst were you .

Your lie was about Corbyn not condemning terror acts , he does ..... he even condemned the IRA once

Even though he took part in the Brighton bombings the commie traitor that he is

Facking hell

"In one of the most shocking incidents six men were publicly executed by Hamas forces outside al-Omari mosque on 22 August in front of hundreds of spectators including children. Hamas announced the men were suspected “collaborators” who had been sentenced death in “revolutionary courts”. The hooded men were dragged along the floor to kneel by a wall facing the crowd, then each man was shot in the head individually before being sprayed with bullets fired from an AK-47."

Corbyn landslide... on 17:19 - Mar 6 with 1659 viewsFlashberryjack

Lol.

I find it strange that the people that voted to remain felt they were well informed, but think that the people that voted leave were not.

I can't speak for the public ( although many seem to think they can) but I honestly believe that leaving the EU will be good for us in the long term.

I also believe that unless the EU changes back to being more of a trading market(which was what it was set up to be) rather than into a federal state like what it is now becoming or trying to become, it will implode sooner rather than later, we are already seeing cracks emerging.

I am certainly not ashamed of wanting sovereignty for our country or for wanting a much greater control of our borders.

Hello

Corbyn landslide... on 17:36 - Mar 6 with 1635 viewsLord_Bony

Corbyn landslide... on 17:19 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

I find it strange that the people that voted to remain felt they were well informed, but think that the people that voted leave were not.

I can't speak for the public ( although many seem to think they can) but I honestly believe that leaving the EU will be good for us in the long term.

I also believe that unless the EU changes back to being more of a trading market(which was what it was set up to be) rather than into a federal state like what it is now becoming or trying to become, it will implode sooner rather than later, we are already seeing cracks emerging.

I am certainly not ashamed of wanting sovereignty for our country or for wanting a much greater control of our borders.

The Euro currency is FINISHED' according to many economists,it will soon COLLAPSE and destroy the EU. THE Euro is a ticking time bomb which will soon blow up and wipe out the whole EU project in a few years. Even the inventor of that currency thinks the same! Thank goodness we re not part of that.

Also if the UK does eventually make a success of it ( I think it will be at least 10 years for the dust to settle) then other member states will be looking to follow our lead.

This is why they will make it as tough as they can for us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Corbyn landslide... on 17:47 - Mar 6 with 1623 viewsAmbergambler

Lol.

Yes
Corbyn landslide... on 18:03 - Mar 6 with 1614 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 17:19 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

I dont think people who voted to remain were wll informed.

Where did I say that?

And I agree with you in many ways about the trading market vs federal states element. Although I also believe that the concessions we had achieved, in the past and before the vote made us immune to much of that as a result of our guaranteed ability to remain separate from the Eurozone and Schengen. The sovereignty argument is a fallacy as we never gave it up. Greater control of our borders was possible without exit. We will give up rights to restrict movement from and to EU anyway in return for a trade agreement.
Corbyn landslide... on 18:05 - Mar 6 with 1609 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 17:47 - Mar 6 by Ambergambler

Yes

Terrific.

And who, exactly, is supposed to support them and their families once they've taken this principled stance? Pay for their homes? Their food? Their heating? The NHS?

'Someone else' I assume.
Corbyn landslide... on 18:08 - Mar 6 with 1605 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 17:36 - Mar 6 by Lord_Bony

The Euro currency is FINISHED' according to many economists,it will soon COLLAPSE and destroy the EU. THE Euro is a ticking time bomb which will soon blow up and wipe out the whole EU project in a few years. Even the inventor of that currency thinks the same! Thank goodness we re not part of that.

Also if the UK does eventually make a success of it ( I think it will be at least 10 years for the dust to settle) then other member states will be looking to follow our lead.

This is why they will make it as tough as they can for us.

I always maintained it would shake out in the long term. The issue is the damage the short term and medium term causes...
Corbyn landslide... on 18:15 - Mar 6 with 1592 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn landslide... on 18:03 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

I dont think people who voted to remain were wll informed.

Where did I say that?

And I agree with you in many ways about the trading market vs federal states element. Although I also believe that the concessions we had achieved, in the past and before the vote made us immune to much of that as a result of our guaranteed ability to remain separate from the Eurozone and Schengen. The sovereignty argument is a fallacy as we never gave it up. Greater control of our borders was possible without exit. We will give up rights to restrict movement from and to EU anyway in return for a trade agreement.

"Where did I say that?"
Where did I say that you did?

Hello

Corbyn landslide... on 18:19 - Mar 6 with 1589 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 18:15 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

"Where did I say that?"
Where did I say that you did?

"I find it strange that the people that voted to remain felt they were well informed, but think that the people that voted leave were not."

You posted that in response to my post, which implied that you did on reading both together.
Corbyn landslide... on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 1575 viewsAmbergambler

Corbyn landslide... on 18:05 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

Terrific.

And who, exactly, is supposed to support them and their families once they've taken this principled stance? Pay for their homes? Their food? Their heating? The NHS?

'Someone else' I assume.

That is all guesswork, the doom and gloom scenario. The truth is no one knows.
There's a big wide world out there and the opposite scenario is equally possible.

It's all hot air and speculation anyway to no purpose as the democratic decision has been made, it is irreversible so we'll all have to suck it and see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024