Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner 14:42 - Mar 6 with 3260 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why has “The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner headline been up on the forum home page since 18th December 2017? The home page is supposed to give recent news. Guess this small minority have someone on the Editorial staff of the Planet Swansea WEB site.

Mind you the news page has not been updated since November. Any reasons why the bad news stories are still current? We should be posting good news about our cup run and our Premier League current form.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 18:08 - Mar 6 with 3050 viewsLoyal

And not forgetting how the discontent startedbinnthe first place. Dont confuse the team on the ptich today with the skullduggery of the clubs sale to the Americans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 3013 viewsAmbergambler

Please replace the image of Huw with Carlos - or The Ayew brothers or almost anyone really.....
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 18:50 - Mar 6 with 2980 viewsjack2jack

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 18:35 - Mar 6 by Ambergambler

Please replace the image of Huw with Carlos - or The Ayew brothers or almost anyone really.....

That's an excellent idea.😀
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:11 - Mar 7 with 2712 viewsAmbergambler

Pretty Please
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:18 - Mar 7 with 2698 viewsPhil_S

Do I take that as people volunteering to write the news stories to keep it current.

Appreciated

The reason it hasn't been updated is as simple as I dont have the time and the last person who did have the time got pissed off with all the criticism that they got for doing it...!
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:23 - Mar 7 with 2686 viewsAmbergambler

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:18 - Mar 7 by Phil_S

Do I take that as people volunteering to write the news stories to keep it current.

Appreciated

The reason it hasn't been updated is as simple as I dont have the time and the last person who did have the time got pissed off with all the criticism that they got for doing it...!

Just changing the picture would be a relief.
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:26 - Mar 7 with 2676 viewsPhil_S

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:23 - Mar 7 by Ambergambler

Just changing the picture would be a relief.

Indeed it would be

And maybe one day I will mange to do it ;-)
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:28 - Mar 7 with 2669 viewsAmbergambler

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:26 - Mar 7 by Phil_S

Indeed it would be

Good man, thank you
Login to get fewer ads

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:37 - Mar 7 with 2639 viewswaynekerr55

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:26 - Mar 7 by Phil_S

Indeed it would be

Tout?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:39 - Mar 7 with 2634 viewsbyron

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:18 - Mar 7 by Phil_S

Appreciated

Ok ok, I’ll do it...ffs

Benny

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 2608 viewsPhil_S

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:37 - Mar 7 by waynekerr55

Tout?

Ticket...
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:53 - Mar 7 with 2592 viewsFireboy2

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:49 - Mar 7 by Phil_S

Ticket...

To ride?
"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:59 - Mar 7 with 2573 viewsNeath_Jack

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:53 - Mar 7 by Fireboy2

To ride?

And she don't care?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 09:46 - Mar 8 with 2430 viewsPhil_S

"The Swansea City Supporters Alliance” banner on 20:59 - Mar 7 by Neath_Jack

And she don't care?

He's Scotty Sinclair...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024