Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Oli! 19:26 - Mar 6 with 7029 viewsParsSwans

Let’s hope Mr Mc Burnie enjoys his evening in South Wales tonight...also looks like from what I hear he will be called up to Scotland squad by Alex McLeish this week.
Come on Oli! on 22:16 - Mar 6 with 2788 viewsSlugster664

Come on Oli! on 22:09 - Mar 6 by byron

Villa go to wolves sat and wolves go Leeds tomorrow. Could be a bigger gap. Still all to play for.
Still can’t see up going up.

Hope not,you're a fu cking horrible club. Full of cu nts.

STID

Come on Oli! on 22:35 - Mar 6 with 2702 viewssainthelens

If they come up, not only will they need 15 players, but also new kitman, groundsman fckn tea lady...the whole lot just not fit for PL.
Come on Oli! on 22:48 - Mar 6 with 2667 viewsTNT

Villa go to wolves sat and wolves go Leeds tomorrow. Could be a bigger gap. Still all to play for.

What was your attendance tonight, by?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Come on Oli! on 22:54 - Mar 6 with 2642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come on Oli! on 22:03 - Mar 6 by longlostjack

Agree. On another note, fair play to the Barcelona of Wales - they managed to get their attendance up to just over 16000 and narrowly beat the mighty Barnsley. Alas with little positive effect in the end as Villa and Fulham improved their goal differences. Bless them.

16000 is shockingly bad for a club that's now in the box seat for an auto promotion spot. And that 16000 probably includes stay away ST holders too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Come on Oli! on 23:02 - Mar 6 with 2617 viewsTNT

Aw, bless, byron's just jogged off.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Come on Oli! on 00:57 - Mar 7 with 2457 viewsLoyal

I would be more concerned sbout your back 4 not being able to deal with Swansea Cigys fourth choice striker instead of fantasizing about the premier league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Come on Oli! on 07:05 - Mar 7 with 2334 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 23:02 - Mar 6 by TNT

Shit attendance as ever. The masses aren’t interested I’ve been saying. People think we didn’t lose many hardcore fans over the rebrand but it’s crystal clear we did. 5 years ago we’d have got 22 easily. I know plenty who went in the dark days through all the crap in division 4 but left when it went red, they do other things now. Football is an easy and expensive habit to break.

Benny

Come on Oli! on 07:05 - Mar 7 with 2333 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 22:16 - Mar 6 by Slugster664

Hope not,you're a fu cking horrible club. Full of cu nts.

Every last one of us lol

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Oli! on 07:08 - Mar 7 with 2331 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 00:57 - Mar 7 by Loyal

I would be more concerned sbout your back 4 not being able to deal with Swansea Cigys fourth choice striker instead of fantasizing about the premier league.

Still can’t see us going up doesn’t really equate to fantasising about the money league me thinks, I’m still unsure. No doubt you lot would love a derby, you been missing the big boys eh?

Benny

Come on Oli! on 07:10 - Mar 7 with 2326 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 00:57 - Mar 7 by Loyal

He had one shot on target, they had 4 the whole game despite our makeshift midfield

Benny

Come on Oli! on 07:49 - Mar 7 with 2261 views34dfgdf54

Come on Oli! on 07:08 - Mar 7 by byron

Still can’t see us going up doesn’t really equate to fantasising about the money league me thinks, I’m still unsure. No doubt you lot would love a derby, you been missing the big boys eh?

Cardiff will be up with time to spare, Warnock is a genius at that level.

Premier League is a whole different ball game though as you know, Tan will need to invest big time, and even then there is no guarantees.
Come on Oli! on 08:35 - Mar 7 with 2190 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 23:02 - Mar 6 by TNT

Went to bed mate is that alright?

Benny

Come on Oli! on 08:35 - Mar 7 with 2186 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Come on Oli! on 22:48 - Mar 6 by TNT

What was your attendance tonight, by?

Cardiff had one of their lowest gates of the season nearly 3,000 down on their average six teams in the Championship had bigger crowds than Cardiff. Why did all the fans stay away with Cardiff second in table?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Come on Oli! on 08:38 - Mar 7 with 2182 viewsbyron

Come on Oli! on 07:49 - Mar 7 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff will be up with time to spare, Warnock is a genius at that level.

Premier League is a whole different ball game though as you know, Tan will need to invest big time, and even then there is no guarantees.

Don’t know about going up but Warnock is a genius at this level. Take out madine and we spent almost nothing, although Morrison and manga both coast 5 million each before he came along.
If Leeds do wolves tonight it will get very interest8ng, never thought wed see them slip and they have villa at home Saturday. Just glad we have 5 points and a game on Fulham who look unstoppable.

Benny

Come on Oli! (n/t) on 08:50 - Mar 7 with 2155 viewsfelixstowe_jack

[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 8:51]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Come on Oli! on 10:18 - Mar 7 with 2055 viewsMoscowJack

Fulham are on an incredible run and, with a tiny bit of luck and justice, will pip the scum to automatic promotion.

THEN, we'll see them lose in the Play Offs. Again. Which would be a shame :)

The alternative is....they get promoted and we hammer their very weak squad next season!

Either way it's win-win.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Come on Oli! on 10:44 - Mar 7 with 2004 viewspencoedjack

Come on Oli! on 10:18 - Mar 7 by MoscowJack

Fulham are on an incredible run and, with a tiny bit of luck and justice, will pip the scum to automatic promotion.

The alternative is....they get promoted and we hammer their very weak squad next season!

Either way it's win-win.

I hope Fulham come up as its my favourite away trip .

Pulis's Boro will be a hard team to beat in the play offs.

If the above happens I can also spend another summer laughing at the deluded up the road.
Come on Oli! on 21:38 - Mar 7 with 1847 viewsFireboy2

What was byron saying about wolves at leeds tonight
Come on Oli! on 23:59 - Mar 7 with 1777 viewsmajorraglan

Come on Oli! on 10:18 - Mar 7 by MoscowJack

Either way it's win-win.

Fulham very much the team form, unbeaten in their last 10 games with 8 wins. Villa also on a good run of form and second highest number of points over the last 10 games. Fulham appear to have the easiest run in of all the clubs at the top so who knows.......
Come on Oli! on 11:42 - Mar 9 with 1570 viewsOldjack

Oli McBurnie wants to carry on his fine form after being named SkyBet Championship 'Player of the Month' for February!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024