Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson again wtf 20:38 - Mar 6 with 6858 viewsNogginthenog

If Russia found to be responsible for poisoning of ex spy and daughter there will be serious consequences, such as?

Same as when Litvinienko was mudered i suppose, sweet fa.

Oh and we may not play in the World Cup. He is a complete buffoon.
Boris Johnson again wtf on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 838 viewstrampie

Boris Johnson again wtf on 20:10 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

You're too rich?

But how does it work ?, go to the council and say you have no money and cant afford a house and they give you one is it ?

Why cant I go to London and have a council flat [I'm British and London is in Britain] in one of those areas where property prices are high and say I need somewhere to live [obviously turning all my assets into cash and burying it somewhere and telling them I drunk it or spent it travelling the World or lost it gambling or something], then buy the flat at a discounted rate after a while and then go back to Wales with more coin than before.

Some people seem to get council houses and others are homeless sleeping rough, is it who you know job or something, that's what people tell me about planning departments, some people can turn an out building into a house yet others cant when there seems to be no difference.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024