Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? 09:10 - Mar 7 with 3808 viewsSTID2017

After his team's win at Sheffield Wednesday, they were in ninth place, three points from the play offs.
Today, after last night's win at Birmingham, they are in six place, three points in front of the team in ninth.
Pulis' appointment has hardly seen a vast improvement in form.
So why was Monk sacked ?
If he was deemed to be failing, then Pulis surely won't be far behind him

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 3794 viewsWhiterockin

I'm just glad that Pulis didn't come here.
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:29 - Mar 7 with 3747 viewsvetchonian

Beacause it is rumoured he was in discussions with Huw about a return

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:34 - Mar 7 with 3729 viewsWarwickHunt

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:29 - Mar 7 by vetchonian

Beacause it is rumoured he was in discussions with Huw about a return

Gonzo has a death wish?
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:51 - Mar 7 with 3676 viewsBarrySwan

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:15 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

I'm just glad that Pulis didn't come here.

Could have been worse, we could have ended up with the cliche ridden talking complete and utter nonsense, open mouthed ( show us your breakfast and tonsils) gum chewing Coleman.

Who as I recall, a number of posters on here were asking for.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 9:52]
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 11:09 - Mar 7 with 3551 viewsswanforthemoney

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 09:51 - Mar 7 by BarrySwan

Could have been worse, we could have ended up with the cliche ridden talking complete and utter nonsense, open mouthed ( show us your breakfast and tonsils) gum chewing Coleman.

Who as I recall, a number of posters on here were asking for.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 9:52]

proverbially dodged a bullet there, didnt we. I
I never wanted him here, but I thought he would turn Sunderland round to the extent they would avoid another relegation.

I stand in the North Stand

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 22:40 - Mar 7 with 3243 viewsawayjack

He's been found out as a very average manager with a huge ego. He'll fail at Brum and slip down to his real level at a League 2 club soon. Never forgive him for his selfish backstabbing and the key role he had in dismantling our the footballing squad he inherited and our wonderful style of play.
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 06:12 - Mar 8 with 3055 viewsDr_Winston

Because Middlesbrough spent £30m+ this summer and he couldn't get them into a playoff position in a division so bad even a Cardiff side where Junior Hoilett is considered one of the standout players are doing well in it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 07:28 - Mar 8 with 2955 viewsKilkennyjack

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 22:40 - Mar 7 by awayjack

He's been found out as a very average manager with a huge ego. He'll fail at Brum and slip down to his real level at a League 2 club soon. Never forgive him for his selfish backstabbing and the key role he had in dismantling our the footballing squad he inherited and our wonderful style of play.

Awayjack - thats outstanding. So true.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 10:42 - Mar 8 with 2812 viewspencoedjack

I wouldn't bet against Pulis's Boro winning the play offs, wouldn't have said the same with Monk at the helm.

As Dr said he spunked a lot of money in the summer, Gibson is normally a pretty loyal chairman to his managers.
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 10:44 - Mar 8 with 2807 viewsWarwickHunt

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 10:42 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

I wouldn't bet against Pulis's Boro winning the play offs, wouldn't have said the same with Monk at the helm.

As Dr said he spunked a lot of money in the summer, Gibson is normally a pretty loyal chairman to his managers.

Probably sussed him as a blagger and a bit of a cûnt...
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 10:48 - Mar 8 with 2798 viewsJFSwan

Wasn't the official spin regarding style of football ? then they appointed Pulis.
Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 18:55 - Mar 8 with 2535 viewsWingstandwood

Monk and that other Trojan horse co-impostor Pep 'a-man-of-many-clubs' Clotet?.... Should p#ss off to 2,500 capacity Atlantic City F.C's ground so they can (yet again) steal an utterly undeserved living, but at least this time? It'll be at a level amongst surroundings encompassing a standard of football they all well and truly (ever so slightly) deserve .

Reuniting alongside Kristian O'Leary won't be so disorientating for Clotet in particular! He's used to relentless travelling, albeit by means of being sacked for relentless failure.
Thirteen different job positions since 2001, the Guinness Book of Records must be notified for an inevitable upcoming upcoming record breaking entry?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_City_FC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pep_Clotet

Argus!

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 19:07 - Mar 8 with 2509 viewsjasper_T

Why was Monk Sacked at Middlesbrough ? on 10:48 - Mar 8 by JFSwan

Wasn't the official spin regarding style of football ? then they appointed Pulis.

Yes because the official spin was that Monk's Boro weren't defensive enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024