Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Air 13:02 - Mar 7 with 5654 viewsmagicdaps10

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/ryanair-boss-threatens-ground-planes-expose-br

What is peoples views on this?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ryan Air on 09:26 - Mar 8 with 1725 viewsFireboy2

Ryan Air on 09:20 - Mar 8 by Lord_Bony

Well I would pressure the Fokkers to keep the air fares down,indeed sir.

Well id listen to you Lord

But he greedy fokkers wont coz they dont give a fokk
Ryan Air on 10:53 - Mar 8 with 1707 viewsmagicdaps10

O'leary is running scared and using brexit as the excuse. Its amazing how the Irish are mocking brexit but reality are they are cacking themselves.

Democracy is great aslong as it is you calling it.....Ireland and its people sum this up perfectly.

O'leary is scum. He needs british business with or without brexit.

Ryan Air on 14:02 - Mar 8 with 1654 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ryan Air on 10:53 - Mar 8 by magicdaps10

O'leary is running scared and using brexit as the excuse. Its amazing how the Irish are mocking brexit but reality are they are cacking themselves.

Democracy is great aslong as it is you calling it.....Ireland and its people sum this up perfectly.

Top post. Have an up arrow

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ryan Air on 17:36 - Mar 8 with 1602 viewspikeypaul

Ryan Air on 10:53 - Mar 8 by magicdaps10

85% of southern Ireland's foriegn trade is done to the UK .

They have more to lose than anyone and yes they are "cacking it".

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ryan Air on 17:42 - Mar 8 with 1601 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Air on 17:36 - Mar 8 by pikeypaul

85% of southern Ireland's foriegn trade is done to the UK .

They have more to lose than anyone and yes they are "cacking it".

17% as it happens. They export more to Belgium alone than to us (including Northern Ireland). The US is their biggest export market by a mile.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your made up figures.
Ryan Air on 17:51 - Mar 8 with 1592 viewspikeypaul

Ryan Air on 17:42 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

17% as it happens. They export more to Belgium alone than to us (including Northern Ireland). The US is their biggest export market by a mile.

You are getting a little mixed up love .

I am talking total trade not "hard " exports.

Something I think you probably knew.

You're type will bend and manipulate stats to say anything you want
like leaving certain things out to suit you're argument .
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 18:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Ryan Air on 18:14 - Mar 8 with 1578 viewsmagicdaps10

17%!!!!!!!!

I suspect 85% is not quite right but 17%.....come on, lets make it partly believable.

Ryan Air on 18:14 - Mar 8 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Air on 17:51 - Mar 8 by pikeypaul

You are getting a little mixed up love .

I am talking total trade not "hard " exports.

Something I think you probably knew.

You're type will bend and manipulate stats to say anything you want
like leaving certain things out to suit you're argument .
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 18:02]

I have no idea what you're talking about 'love'.

Ireland's trade with us accounts for 17% of their total exports.

And it's 'your' not 'you're' in both cases.
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Air on 18:19 - Mar 8 with 1571 viewsmagicdaps10

http://www.worldstopexports.com/irelands-top-import-partners/

Now that is more like it. I know you can say its only a difference of nearly 4% but that is massive in the subject being discussed.
This shows that if UK gets a hard deal with brexit....then Ireland will have a uncertain future.
Ireland closely follows on from UL success or failure, that is a fact.

Ryan Air on 18:29 - Mar 8 with 1561 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Air on 18:19 - Mar 8 by magicdaps10

http://www.worldstopexports.com/irelands-top-import-partners/

Now that is more like it. I know you can say its only a difference of nearly 4% but that is massive in the subject being discussed.
This shows that if UK gets a hard deal with brexit....then Ireland will have a uncertain future.
Ireland closely follows on from UL success or failure, that is a fact.

That's an even lower figure than the one I quoted!

I said 17% and that shows 13.5%. Let's give the benefit of the doubt and say the higher figure is correct.
Ryan Air on 18:33 - Mar 8 with 1555 viewspikeypaul

https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/ireland/tradestats

Belgium does not import more from Southern Ireland than the UK .

You are once again wrong love and you can apologise for you're mistake.

Not wrong by much but still wrong.

Your or you're ? who cares and it's always a sign of someone that's lost an argument when
like you they resort to this type of smoke screen to divert their feck up.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 18:46]

Ryan Air on 18:45 - Mar 8 with 1548 viewslonglostjack

Any rational person can work out that the U.K. has more to lose from the trading relationship between the two countries than Ireland. Unless of course you're an evangelical Brexiteer dreaming of "paradise" when we've finally been set free from the tyranny of the EU !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ryan Air on 18:49 - Mar 8 with 1544 viewspikeypaul

Ryan Air on 18:45 - Mar 8 by longlostjack

Any rational person can work out that the U.K. has more to lose from the trading relationship between the two countries than Ireland. Unless of course you're an evangelical Brexiteer dreaming of "paradise" when we've finally been set free from the tyranny of the EU !

Really?

Compare the imports and exports of the 2 between each other and it will teach you something.

And who has the far more to lose and it's not the UK.

386 AFLI more each day suck it up you remoaner losers.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 18:54]

Ryan Air on 19:10 - Mar 8 with 1530 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Air on 18:33 - Mar 8 by pikeypaul

https://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/ireland/tradestats

Belgium does not import more from Southern Ireland than the UK .

You are once again wrong love and you can apologise for you're mistake.

Not wrong by much but still wrong.

Your or you're ? who cares and it's always a sign of someone that's lost an argument when
like you they resort to this type of smoke screen to divert their feck up.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 18:46]

It depends which stats and year you look at as they are neck and neck.

http://www.thejournal.ie/ireland-britain-belgium-2866202-Jul2016/

But the thrust is you said Ireland exports 85% to the Uk. I said it was 17% based on recent figures.

In the link you just listed, it shows 13% in 2016.

So where is the 85%? As the link you have just used shows you to be even more incorrect than I pointed out. Which is saying something.
Ryan Air on 19:12 - Mar 8 with 1524 viewslondonlisa2001

Ryan Air on 18:49 - Mar 8 by pikeypaul

Really?

Compare the imports and exports of the 2 between each other and it will teach you something.

They operate a trade deficit with us. In other words, they import more from us than they export to us. It's listed on the page you just linked.

You'll have to explain how it is that they lose out.

You really don't understand any of this at all do you.
Ryan Air on 19:57 - Mar 8 with 1495 viewsmagicdaps10

Ryan Air on 18:29 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

That's an even lower figure than the one I quoted!

I said 17% and that shows 13.5%. Let's give the benefit of the doubt and say the higher figure is correct.

I didnt say that it should be higher....did I?

Ryan Air on 08:51 - Mar 9 with 1412 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Ryan Air on 18:49 - Mar 8 by pikeypaul

Really?

You were doing ok until those last few words, cringe worthy.
Ryan Air on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 1336 viewsAmbergambler

My considered view is he's a horrible little gobshite.

My other considered view is he can stick his airline where the sun don't shine - Ireland!
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 19:53]
Ryan Air on 19:48 - Mar 9 with 1319 viewsMoscowJack

Because of where I live, I have often flown with the major carriers (Aeroflot, Delta/American, Iberia, Air Europa, KLM, Virgin and Emirates mainly) over the past 20+ years but have used EasyJet, Ryan Air, Monarch and Norwegian a lot more over the past three years for flights from UK to Europe.

Emirates and Aeroflot lead the way for the major carriers. New planes (Aeroflot have the youngest fleet of planes in the world), no messing around with luggage prices, no extra (hidden) costs, food and drink on the plane and great service on-board. I know there might be better Asian airlines like Singapore, but I have never flown with them, so it's unfair to comment.

Norwegian lead the way for the budget airlines. Apart from free wifi on-board, they've always given exactly what they've promised - nothing more, nothing less. EasyJet have never let me down, to be fair, and neither did Monarch before they went bust, but Ryan Air are just thieves.

I still think the worst are British Airways and Iberia. They're expensive, have the most arrogant staff and I think they're living in the past when there were few options. The US airlines are crap, but at least the service can sometimes be ok. I haven't flown with BA for about 5 years now and hope to keep it that way.

Now that BA are running "express" flights without food etc on certain routes to compete with EasyJet, it's just going to get worse for them.

Personally, I think the whole lot need a big re-think as it's really not right at the moment.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Ryan Air on 19:56 - Mar 9 with 1307 viewsLord_Bony

Ryan Air on 19:48 - Mar 9 by MoscowJack

Because of where I live, I have often flown with the major carriers (Aeroflot, Delta/American, Iberia, Air Europa, KLM, Virgin and Emirates mainly) over the past 20+ years but have used EasyJet, Ryan Air, Monarch and Norwegian a lot more over the past three years for flights from UK to Europe.

Emirates and Aeroflot lead the way for the major carriers. New planes (Aeroflot have the youngest fleet of planes in the world), no messing around with luggage prices, no extra (hidden) costs, food and drink on the plane and great service on-board. I know there might be better Asian airlines like Singapore, but I have never flown with them, so it's unfair to comment.

Norwegian lead the way for the budget airlines. Apart from free wifi on-board, they've always given exactly what they've promised - nothing more, nothing less. EasyJet have never let me down, to be fair, and neither did Monarch before they went bust, but Ryan Air are just thieves.

I still think the worst are British Airways and Iberia. They're expensive, have the most arrogant staff and I think they're living in the past when there were few options. The US airlines are crap, but at least the service can sometimes be ok. I haven't flown with BA for about 5 years now and hope to keep it that way.

Now that BA are running "express" flights without food etc on certain routes to compete with EasyJet, it's just going to get worse for them.

Personally, I think the whole lot need a big re-think as it's really not right at the moment.

Aeroflot used to have a deadly safety record.

I think since they got rid of those old Tupolevs and bought from the west Airbus and Boeings they are much safer these days.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ryan Air on 20:04 - Mar 9 with 1281 viewsHighjack

Ryan Air on 18:14 - Mar 8 by magicdaps10

17%!!!!!!!!

I suspect 85% is not quite right but 17%.....come on, lets make it partly believable.

I imagine a lot of Irish businesses have factories and offices in the UK which skews the export figures somewhat.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ryan Air on 20:05 - Mar 9 with 1280 viewsKilkennyjack

Ryan Air on 19:12 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

They operate a trade deficit with us. In other words, they import more from us than they export to us. It's listed on the page you just linked.

You'll have to explain how it is that they lose out.

You really don't understand any of this at all do you.

Lisa you are the winner of the internet.

Pikey is a div.

Englands Brexit is a complete disaster unfolding for the world to mock. Good jobs going by the day. Well done feckwits.

Beware of the Risen People

Ryan Air on 20:05 - Mar 9 with 1280 viewsMoscowJack

Ryan Air on 19:56 - Mar 9 by Lord_Bony

Aeroflot used to have a deadly safety record.

I think since they got rid of those old Tupolevs and bought from the west Airbus and Boeings they are much safer these days.

The things I saw on flights in Russia (the Tyupolevs and the Ilushins) when I got here 20+ years ago would shock most people (and they wouldn't believe it either), but they're truly a superb airline now. I fly quite a lot and wouldn't choose them if they weren't one of the best out there.

I honestly think they should re-brand under a different name as too many people remember the awful days of Aeroflot, but they're mile ahead of BA now.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024