Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ID 13:57 - Mar 7 with 15396 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No ID
No vote

The communist Conservative party are going to trial no ID no vote in upcoming local elections .

They are turning the screw for a totalitarian dictatorship.

Armed guards next at polling stations turning us away ??

[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 16:04]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

No ID on 16:45 - Mar 8 with 3237 viewsHighjack

No ID on 14:54 - Mar 8 by Lohengrin

Ha! You may be on to something in your last paragraph, although in my day it would have been Snakebite that resulted in a partial eighteen-hour loss of motor function.

No wonder they all voted for corbyn, probably so pissed they thought it would be a bit of a laugh.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

No ID on 16:50 - Mar 8 with 3235 viewsLohengrin

No ID on 16:45 - Mar 8 by Highjack

No wonder they all voted for corbyn, probably so pissed they thought it would be a bit of a laugh.

A bit like those beauties on YouTube that think it’s a good idea to put the stick of a firework rocket up their arse and stand there grinning as the taper is lit.

There’s not a bad analogy for Corbyn supporters come to think of it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

No ID on 17:12 - Mar 8 with 3223 viewsBarrySwan

No ID on 10:49 - Mar 8 by JackSomething

Maybe because the majority of the people this will disenfranchise could only dream of having a gym membership in the first place?

Do some research on how Universal Credit requiring a bank account (not a Post Office account) and how the ID required to open a bank account is causing misery for many. You seem far removed from the problems many people face in this area and perhaps should refrain from commenting given your lack of knowledge?

I have no problem with a requirement for ID being introduced, as long as it's introduced along with a free form of ID for those that don't have passport, driving licence etc and who would find it difficult to afford them.

'I have no problem with a requirement for ID being introduced, as long as it's introduced along with a free form of ID for those that don't have passport, driving licence etc and who would find it difficult to afford them.'

Good we're both in agreement then aren't we?

By the way since you're the expert on everything, other than those living at home how do any of these soon to be disenfranchised manage when renting accommodation if they have no ID?
No ID on 17:14 - Mar 8 with 3218 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No ID on 16:50 - Mar 8 by Lohengrin

A bit like those beauties on YouTube that think it’s a good idea to put the stick of a firework rocket up their arse and stand there grinning as the taper is lit.

There’s not a bad analogy for Corbyn supporters come to think of it...

Students aye thick as Fack they are

No ID on 17:19 - Mar 8 with 3203 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No ID on 14:46 - Mar 8 by Highjack

If young people can't be arsed to get out of bed and along to a polling station once every five years (the polling stations are open til 10pm so they can still have a lie in, watch hollyoaks and attend their double gender studies class beforehand) then they are seriously letting themselves down.

I also think holding general elections on a Thursday is a deliberate attempt to prevent young people from voting because student night is Wednesday and they are too shagged up on jagerbombs to wake up.

Thing is they are now bothered to vote and Tory snowflakes are getting hot and bothered about them voting because they are all voting for the wrong party .

How very dare they .

No ID on 17:19 - Mar 8 with 3203 viewslondonlisa2001

No ID on 16:39 - Mar 8 by sherpajacob

Better still make all voting online, with an individual log in code on your polling card.

Does away with the cost of polling stations, counting staff etc, instant results.

I know some older people might struggle with the online process, but that's the price of bringing the system into the 21st century.

Can you imagine what a complete and utter shambles that would be.

Seriously.
No ID on 17:22 - Mar 8 with 3194 viewsLohengrin

No ID on 17:19 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

Can you imagine what a complete and utter shambles that would be.

Seriously.

My father can’t work the Sky remote, God knows how he would tackle that!

No ID on 17:33 - Mar 8 with 3179 viewslondonlisa2001

No ID on 17:22 - Mar 8 by Lohengrin

My father can’t work the Sky remote, God knows how he would tackle that!

It's not that I don't trust older people to work it out, I don't trust that the system would be anything other than complete chaos and I have absolutely no doubt that it would be a disaster.
Login to get fewer ads

No ID on 00:14 - Mar 9 with 3129 viewsKilkennyjack

No ID on 17:33 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

It's not that I don't trust older people to work it out, I don't trust that the system would be anything other than complete chaos and I have absolutely no doubt that it would be a disaster.

Yes way more complex than the internet banking that everybody uses in a daily basis ...

I mean you would have to tick a single box and everything ...

Not.

Beware of the Risen People

No ID on 06:49 - Mar 9 with 3108 viewsDr_Winston

I hate to shatter some people's illusions about I.T. illiterate thicky racist Brexit voting old people, but as someone who regularly assists people to manage benefit claims digitally I can assure you that there are plenty of under 25's who lack anything like the digital capability to vote online too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No ID on 08:36 - Mar 9 with 3080 viewsWarwickHunt

No ID on 06:49 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

I hate to shatter some people's illusions about I.T. illiterate thicky racist Brexit voting old people, but as someone who regularly assists people to manage benefit claims digitally I can assure you that there are plenty of under 25's who lack anything like the digital capability to vote online too.

Brexiters, obviously.
No ID on 09:00 - Mar 9 with 3075 viewsLohengrin

No ID on 08:36 - Mar 9 by WarwickHunt

Brexiters, obviously.

My old man: I’m voting Leave.

Me: You live in Spain, you clown!

No ID on 13:48 - Mar 9 with 3049 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rochester West (Medway) result:

LAB: 47.5% (+26.5)
CON: 39.5% (-4.0)
LDEM: 4.7% (+1.0)
GRN: 4.2% (-6.1)
UKIP: 4.1% (-16.2)

Labour GAIN from Conservative strong hold

Bring your ID next time or you’ll not be allowed to vote.

“But I can’t afford a passport and I don’t drive “

Please leave the queue or you will arrested and hung for treason.

No ID on 16:49 - Mar 9 with 3013 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LOL

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

No ID on 17:01 - Mar 9 with 3003 viewsLohengrin

No ID on 16:49 - Mar 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

LOL

Aren’t they just the most adorable mask-wearing f**kwits you could ever chance to meet?

No ID on 09:27 - Mar 10 with 2922 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No ID on 17:01 - Mar 9 by Lohengrin

Aren’t they just the most adorable mask-wearing f**kwits you could ever chance to meet?

They have to be careful these days

There a lot of Czech spies about

No ID on 09:32 - Mar 10 with 2921 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No ID on 16:49 - Mar 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

LOL

You could not make it up. Is momentum the rebrand for the communist party?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

No ID on 12:49 - Mar 10 with 2887 viewsLohengrin

No ID on 09:27 - Mar 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

They have to be careful these days

There a lot of Czech spies about

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024