Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nawab Indian Restaurant 20:29 - Mar 7 with 6131 viewsGaryjack

Wasn't it once voted one of the best in Wales?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/popular-indian-restaurants-kitchen

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:39 - Mar 9 with 1872 viewsjack2jack

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:15 - Mar 9 by dickythorpe

Drove through the Kingsway this evening, the sooner it's bulldozed the better!!! What a fecking state!!!!
What's coming where Tesco/ritzy/odeon was?

Your spot on The Kingsway is a tip, the new layout is starting soon, at a cost of millions, so that's a nice new road, footpaths, trees etc, but the surrounding buildings will not be refurbished, so it'll still look a mess.
The Odeon site has had a few developments muted, including Council offices which would be sited there, if The County Hall site is sold, but can't see that happening any time soon, there will also be a new link from The Kingsway to Oxford Street in that area.
It's all very slow, guess that's down to funding, and finding developers to come in.
As for the Indian never eaten there, thank goodness.
Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:51 - Mar 9 with 1856 viewsswanforthemoney

Drove through the Kingsway this evening, the sooner it's bulldozed the better!!! What a fecking state!!!!

Whatever it is let’s just hope they get it right. I walked along there last week, the state of some of the individual buildings is enough to make you weep. Nothing can make a go of it along there. Coop bank is closing down soon so that will be another empty one. Very sad.

I stand in the North Stand

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:57 - Mar 9 with 1849 viewsswanforthemoney

On the subject of the Kingsway. I’m always mystified by Moda. Go in and the clothes are fabulously expensive and there never seem to be any customers. Has anyone from the forum ever bought anything in there? I don’t get it.

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 22:09 - Mar 9 with 1837 viewswaynekerr55

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:57 - Mar 9 by swanforthemoney

On the subject of the Kingsway. I’m always mystified by Moda. Go in and the clothes are fabulously expensive and there never seem to be any customers. Has anyone from the forum ever bought anything in there? I don’t get it.

It's the old Rowberry's isn't it? Always found staff there to be arrogant as fúck.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 22:15 - Mar 9 with 1823 viewstheloneranger

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:39 - Mar 9 by jack2jack

Your spot on The Kingsway is a tip, the new layout is starting soon, at a cost of millions, so that's a nice new road, footpaths, trees etc, but the surrounding buildings will not be refurbished, so it'll still look a mess.
The Odeon site has had a few developments muted, including Council offices which would be sited there, if The County Hall site is sold, but can't see that happening any time soon, there will also be a new link from The Kingsway to Oxford Street in that area.
It's all very slow, guess that's down to funding, and finding developers to come in.

Council changed their mind about going onto the Odeon site, supposed to be some sort of technical zone going there.

Student accommodation being built on the Nawab site.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 22:24 - Mar 9 with 1801 viewsswanforthemoney

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 22:15 - Mar 9 by theloneranger

Council changed their mind about going onto the Odeon site, supposed to be some sort of technical zone going there.

Student accommodation being built on the Nawab site.

So the 4 million quid spent to demolish the Odeon, which the council never used to own btw. And the fact they lost or exchanged the valuable lease on the Marks and spencer building as part of the whole fiasco is in aid of......?
A shocking waste of money?
No wonder they were willing to flog the lease on the Liberty.

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 23:33 - Mar 9 with 1762 viewsGowerjack

The City Centre is a run down shîthole.

The Council should hang their heads in abject shame.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:14 - Mar 10 with 1705 viewsMrSwerve

I dread to think of the state of some kitchens that I've ordered takeaways from down the years.

Only ever eaten in Nawab after nights out, and the food was nice...but I was always hammered at the time so they could have probably garnished my curry with rat droppings and I'd still have dipped a poppadum in it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:26 - Mar 10 with 1698 viewsJackfath

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 21:39 - Mar 9 by jack2jack

I can't wait to go for a lovely walk on the new footpaths you mention.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:29 - Mar 10 with 1692 viewswaynekerr55

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:14 - Mar 10 by MrSwerve

I dread to think of the state of some kitchens that I've ordered takeaways from down the years.

Only ever eaten in Nawab after nights out, and the food was nice...but I was always hammered at the time so they could have probably garnished my curry with rat droppings and I'd still have dipped a poppadum in it.

Regular trick would be to order a takeaway and a taxi, this beating the queue on the taxi rank on the kingsway

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 12:56 - Mar 10 with 1643 viewsMrSwerve

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:29 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

Regular trick would be to order a takeaway and a taxi, this beating the queue on the taxi rank on the kingsway

Ah yes! A classic.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 10:52 - Mar 11 with 1534 viewsjack2jack

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 09:26 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

I can't wait to go for a lovely walk on the new footpaths you mention.

It'll be absolutely smashing when it's finished.
Nawab Indian Restaurant on 14:42 - Mar 11 with 1485 viewswaynekerr55

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 12:56 - Mar 10 by MrSwerve

Ah yes! A classic.

I would go down the line of Trigger "I've eaten British beef all my life and never harmed me", but no doubt my numerous faux pas' on here will provide evidence to the contrary!

Nawab Indian Restaurant on 22:39 - Mar 11 with 1412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A seven storey pound shop with a built in tattoo parlour, a nail bar and two tanning salons

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024