Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them up the road 21:47 - Mar 7 with 11614 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43321872

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them up the road on 20:14 - Mar 10 with 2253 viewssainthelens

Them up the road on 19:39 - Mar 10 by byron

But will you be there if we somehow fluke it?

The question of wether we'll ' be here' is hardly valid now. We will, and deep down you know that. I'm happy to sit back and watch you either implode at the end of this season, or should you make it....be a complete and utter embarrassment again next year. The only ' question ' should be.... what would we enjoy more ?
Them up the road on 22:34 - Mar 10 with 2155 viewsmajorraglan

It’s getting very tight at the top of the Championship, Wolves gone off the pace a little while Fulham have been the stand out team over the last 15 games with 36 points, they also appear to have the easiest run in. Cardiff are 4 clear of Villa and 5 clear of Fulham, but their run in includes a Villa and Wolves. Interesting times.....
Them up the road on 22:48 - Mar 10 with 2140 viewsmonmouth

Them up the road on 22:34 - Mar 10 by majorraglan

It’s getting very tight at the top of the Championship, Wolves gone off the pace a little while Fulham have been the stand out team over the last 15 games with 36 points, they also appear to have the easiest run in. Cardiff are 4 clear of Villa and 5 clear of Fulham, but their run in includes a Villa and Wolves. Interesting times.....

Worncock will do it now. He'll just make sure that they kick everything twice as hard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Them up the road on 22:54 - Mar 10 with 2116 viewsunion_jack

Them up the road on 22:48 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Worncock will do it now. He'll just make sure that they kick everything twice as hard.

The score line (and scoring pattern) today suggests they maybe starting to do their best to cock it up.

The two games against Villa and Wolves maybe the turning point though. Lose those and they could very well end up in the play-offs. Chances are slim from there in.

Oh please!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Them up the road on 22:55 - Mar 10 with 2109 viewsDr_Winston

Let them come up. Any team where Junior Hoilett is considered a standout player should be worth at least four points to us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them up the road on 08:19 - Mar 11 with 2049 viewstaffpunk

I went today, a decent performance, the score line flattered Brum. With the amount of injuries we've got, another fine win.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Them up the road on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 1961 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 08:19 - Mar 11 by taffpunk

I went today, a decent performance, the score line flattered Brum. With the amount of injuries we've got, another fine win.

We should have had a clear as day pen at 3:1 I hear, game totally over. This Tuesday is the real big one, our game in hand over Fulham, we could go 8 points clear of them and 3 behind wolves again.
Who would have thought wolves are catchable, and they have to come to us, looking shakey to me.
Still, I can’t see it, it’s just not Cardiff City, we are a championship club allover.
Swansea are a league 2 club in waiting.

Benny

Them up the road on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 1948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 16:39 - Mar 11 by byron

We should have had a clear as day pen at 3:1 I hear, game totally over. This Tuesday is the real big one, our game in hand over Fulham, we could go 8 points clear of them and 3 behind wolves again.
Who would have thought wolves are catchable, and they have to come to us, looking shakey to me.
Still, I can’t see it, it’s just not Cardiff City, we are a championship club allover.

A league 2 club in waiting??
That will be you lot if you don't go up this season. Bye bye parachute money lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Them up the road on 16:50 - Mar 11 with 1940 viewsunion_jack

Them up the road on 16:46 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

That will be you lot if you don't go up this season. Bye bye parachute money lol

I'm saying my prayers every night before bed. Hope they're answered.

Them up the road on 16:57 - Mar 11 with 1921 viewslifelong

Them up the road on 16:39 - Mar 11 by byron

Some big games coming up, let’s hope you don’t mess it up.
Them up the road on 16:58 - Mar 11 with 1921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 16:50 - Mar 11 by union_jack

I'm saying my prayers every night before bed. Hope they're answered.

Well it's not beyond the bounds of reasoning for them to slip up late on in the campaign. They've had a lot of injuries so in fairness have punched well above their weight as a little club fighting with some football Titans but the battle may just take its toll on the end. Land back in the play offs and it's all to do again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Them up the road on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 1895 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 16:46 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I was only jesting, you lot are established now, huge. When’s the new stands being built to accommodate the waiting 10,000?

Benny

Them up the road on 17:28 - Mar 11 with 1884 viewsunion_jack

Them up the road on 17:20 - Mar 11 by byron

I was only jesting, you lot are established now, huge. When’s the new stands being built to accommodate the waiting 10,000?

We'll do it when we're good and ready not in anticipation of something that may never happen like some others.

Them up the road on 21:54 - Mar 11 with 1807 viewsTNT

Wolves and Villa to finish top two.

Scum finish 3rd, but Fulham go up.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Them up the road on 21:54 - Mar 11 with 1806 viewspencoedjack

Them up the road on 21:54 - Mar 11 by TNT

Wolves and Villa to finish top two.

Scum finish 3rd, but Fulham go up.

Boro will win play offs
Them up the road on 22:03 - Mar 11 with 1797 viewsTNT

Them up the road on 21:54 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

Boro will win play offs

With Wolves and Villa top two...ok, I'll take that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Them up the road on 22:24 - Mar 11 with 1765 viewspencoedjack

Them up the road on 22:03 - Mar 11 by TNT

With Wolves and Villa top two...ok, I'll take that.

I’d happily take Fulham as well mate ( my fav away trip)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024