Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them up the road 21:47 - Mar 7 with 11612 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43321872

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them up the road on 11:47 - Mar 9 with 2406 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Them up the road on 19:34 - Mar 8 by byron

I’m still here buddy, been a long day, few coronas on there way down my neck I’ll be in full flow later....all I think is we are in debt to a bloke who can afford it for once. So I’m not bothered.
All these businessmen that buy clubs now all borrow when they buy, they don’t tend to cough up 100 mill out if their own personal bank accounts to purchase. Most high profile one I can think of being Man Utd, biggest club in the world maybe but the glazers borrowed 800 million to buy the club, thus putt7ng them into debt. Did the hedge funders use there own kids inheritance to buy the world famous Swansea City? Or did they put you into debt. It’s a murky world.

They have not bought us out they do not own all the club shares just a majority so they have to abide by company rules and regulations.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Them up the road on 14:05 - Mar 9 with 2322 viewsyescomeon

Them up the road on 10:30 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

I guess it embarrassing enough they are the only capital city in Europe without a team in the top league

Swansea capital of Welsh football

Cardiff Met Uni flying the flag for them.

Upthecity!

Them up the road on 19:09 - Mar 9 with 2209 viewsplasjack

Them up the road on 14:05 - Mar 9 by yescomeon

Cardiff Met Uni flying the flag for them.

Good for them, and playing football, not thugball.
Them up the road on 19:46 - Mar 9 with 2182 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 11:47 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

They have not bought us out they do not own all the club shares just a majority so they have to abide by company rules and regulations.

Didn’t know that, how much do the yanks actually own?

Benny

Them up the road on 20:06 - Mar 9 with 2175 viewsGaryjack

Them up the road on 19:46 - Mar 9 by byron

68%
Them up the road on 20:16 - Mar 9 with 2157 viewsplasjack

Them up the road on 19:46 - Mar 9 by byron

As opposed to your club who are owned 100% by one owner.
Better or not?.
Them up the road on 21:16 - Mar 9 with 2101 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 20:16 - Mar 9 by plasjack

As opposed to your club who are owned 100% by one owner.
Better or not?.

Not sure what’s best there to be honest. Thought you lot weren’t so fussed on the hedge fund?
If you have a very good owner then I guess 100% is good, if not then it’s a problem. Tan is learning, he’s not going to flog us less we go up and stay there, which never looks likely so I guess we are in for the long haul. Rebrand aside, he’s not too bad. Mad mo fo, but he’s our mad mo fo.

Benny

Them up the road on 21:29 - Mar 9 with 2076 viewslonglostjack

Them up the road on 21:16 - Mar 9 by byron

Not sure what’s best there to be honest. Thought you lot weren’t so fussed on the hedge fund?
If you have a very good owner then I guess 100% is good, if not then it’s a problem. Tan is learning, he’s not going to flog us less we go up and stay there, which never looks likely so I guess we are in for the long haul. Rebrand aside, he’s not too bad. Mad mo fo, but he’s our mad mo fo.

Tan the Fire's had his fingers burned. Question is does he stick or twist?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Them up the road on 21:31 - Mar 9 with 2074 viewsGaryjack

Well best hope your 'Mad mo fo' gets you promoted after losing £21.7m in your last year of parachute payments!
Them up the road on 22:27 - Mar 9 with 2026 viewsLeonWasGod

Them up the road on 10:30 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

I guess it embarrassing enough they are the only capital city in Europe without a team in the top league

Swansea capital of Welsh football

They're probably not even a capital city given that Wales isn't a recognised as a sovereign state (don't tell Tramps!).
Them up the road on 08:56 - Mar 10 with 1928 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 22:27 - Mar 9 by LeonWasGod

They're probably not even a capital city given that Wales isn't a recognised as a sovereign state (don't tell Tramps!).

Hey, look at is history FFS. It's been our "capital" for years and years. 63 to be precise. It's hardly Paris is it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Them up the road on 09:02 - Mar 10 with 1914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 22:27 - Mar 9 by LeonWasGod

63 years. It's like a mangy three legged mut being given a lifetime achievement award at crufts. I love being Welsh but the fact that the British government had to condescend to give us a capital city just to keep us entertained is the most embarrassing thing about Wales for me. Distraction therapy for the terminally stupid.
In the great scheme of things it's absolutely meaningless.

Them up the road on 10:47 - Mar 10 with 1892 viewsGowerjack

Them up the road on 09:02 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

63 years. It's like a mangy three legged mut being given a lifetime achievement award at crufts. I love being Welsh but the fact that the British government had to condescend to give us a capital city just to keep us entertained is the most embarrassing thing about Wales for me. Distraction therapy for the terminally stupid.

Except it's not is it?

It's the perfect justification to focus all Government funded aid into one area.

After all if it's good for Cardiff it's good for Wales...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Them up the road on 10:55 - Mar 10 with 1877 viewsmonmouth

Let’s just savour something that Dr W said again. Junior Toilet is their best player.

LMFAO.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Them up the road on 15:39 - Mar 10 with 1796 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 09:02 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

No bitterness there hey....uck me. What’s that sing you sing about someth8ng falling down? It’s Swansea town isn’t it?

Benny

Them up the road on 17:44 - Mar 10 with 1738 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nice to see Cardiff's Gate up to 19,000 thanks to Birmingham bring a good crowd with them today. Poor crowd really for virtually a local derby.

I see the third team in the Championship ate likely to get 40,000 but villa are a big club.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Them up the road on 17:48 - Mar 10 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

Tan has quite genuinely been trying to sell Cardiff for some time now.
Them up the road on 18:04 - Mar 10 with 1697 viewssainthelens

Them up the road on 15:39 - Mar 10 by byron

No bitterness there hey....uck me. What’s that sing you sing about someth8ng falling down? It’s Swansea town isn’t it?

Ok I'll take the bait, how the fck are we falling down. You lot come up and we'll see the biggest fall from grace since Elvis was caught dead on the shitter.
Them up the road on 18:04 - Mar 10 with 1697 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Them up the road on 15:39 - Mar 10 by byron

Caught a tiddler there I see

Them up the road on 19:18 - Mar 10 with 1656 viewsKilkennyjack

Villa 4-1 up vs Wolves.

Move over redbirds, a big club is awakening.

Beware of the Risen People

Them up the road on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 1612 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 18:04 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Ok I'll take the bait, how the fck are we falling down. You lot come up and we'll see the biggest fall from grace since Elvis was caught dead on the shitter.

But will you be there if we somehow fluke it?

Benny

Them up the road on 19:44 - Mar 10 with 1595 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 19:18 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Villa 4-1 up vs Wolves.

Lots of big clubs in the championship, strangely lots of small clubs in the premier league. You lot, bornmuff, Burnley, Watford, Stoke, hudds and Leicester ...Christ alive it’s like a list of sh*te towns uk

Benny

Them up the road on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 1582 viewslonglostjack

Them up the road on 19:44 - Mar 10 by byron

Lots of big clubs in the championship, strangely lots of small clubs in the premier league. You lot, bornmuff, Burnley, Watford, Stoke, hudds and Leicester ...Christ alive it’s like a list of sh*te towns uk

Forum
Thread Can't take the pain any longer.....
at 17:11 14 Jan 2017

Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.

Byron

Twaaat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them up the road on 20:08 - Mar 10 with 1562 viewsOldjack

Them up the road on 19:18 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

Villa 4-1 up vs Wolves.

Along with Fulham

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them up the road on 20:10 - Mar 10 with 1551 viewspencoedjack

Them up the road on 19:50 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

Forum
Thread Can't take the pain any longer.....
at 17:11 14 Jan 2017

Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.

Byron

Twaaat

Wants to be a Jack obviously
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024