Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. 10:59 - Mar 8 with 1987 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43293581

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. on 11:26 - Mar 8 with 1966 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Clearly those 5 people have mental health problems. They should be sectioned and treated and save over 8,000 wasted ambulance call outs. Once the news that action is being taken then hopefully time wasting will decrease

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. on 11:35 - Mar 8 with 1954 viewsmajorraglan

NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. on 11:26 - Mar 8 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly those 5 people have mental health problems. They should be sectioned and treated and save over 8,000 wasted ambulance call outs. Once the news that action is being taken then hopefully time wasting will decrease

Its difficult to know exactly what’s gone on here, but I would tend to agree with you that there are underlying issues such as mental health, drug or alcohol decency issues behind a lot of the frequent calls. I reckon that the Ambulance service is receiving these calls as a result of failings elsewhere in the NHS, most likely the Mental Health side of the house, where over time the number of in patien beds etc has I beleive reduced significantly.
NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 1888 viewsLoyal

Its frightening chaps.
In our cost conscious economy those 8,000 call outs would have paid for more than appropriate treatment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

NHS trusts official away travel, shocking. on 17:23 - Mar 8 with 1826 viewsBarrySwan

They are quite possibly costing other people their lives and should be locked up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024