Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 42427 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 2169 viewsBloodyhills

All things considered that's a pretty good point to pick up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 2156 viewsKerouac

What a point!

#f*ck_the_corrupt_premier_league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

N/A. on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 2144 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 2153 viewsSmellyplumz

Brilliant brilliant result massive well done to all the boys and the travelling fans. Superb defensive effort. Vdh mom.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2100 viewsmagicdaps10

Said i would take a point before the game and it feels sweeter now.

Ayew read is going too hurt but now is a chance for Abraham to step up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2093 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Abraham wont even jump for a header in the 93rd min in these circumstances.. he is a coward and does it every match.

We've far bigger cowards than him. Anyway, fair play to the boys, deserved that point.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2099 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield players looked in total shock and disbelief at the end there

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2068 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 10 by Shonky

Lay off the glue.

Fck you gone quiet....no faith so just fck off yeah.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2071 viewsAnotherJohn

Fair play - a truly gutsy point. That is what is needed to stay up.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 10 with 1989 viewsmax936

What a fuking point that was brilliant stuff.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 17:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 10 with 1980 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 10 by Shonky

Told you it would be 0-0.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:53]

I f I only had your optimism .......I just can't help it.

Excellent point considering how early we went down to ten men, a game ruined by a card happy ref.

Personally I thought it was a yellow card, how many times have we seen tackles on our players get off with a lecture and a yellow card.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 1942 viewsSwanjaxs

Celebrate.... today is the day we preserve our Premier league status... the rest will look after itself... fanfùckintastic 👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 1915 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 by Swanseaman

Huddersfield players looked in total shock and disbelief at the end there

That's got to be a psychological hammer blow to them. As for us, getting a point in those circumstances will boost our resolve.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1896 viewsJajess

Getting a point when being down a man for 80 minuttes is massiv nomatter the opposition.

Huddersfield is horrible though. Think they will go down.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1871 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 by Jack_Kass

Massive performance and point.

Will only get 1 but it feels like 10

More convinced than ever that we will be ok now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1858 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

It's 5/2 odds on a 0-0.... Lump on. Fabianski not made a save FFS.

No need to thank me.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1864 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 by Smellyplumz

Brilliant brilliant result massive well done to all the boys and the travelling fans. Superb defensive effort. Vdh mom.

Heroic display with a late bit of good luck thrown in - Ince's header could've easily just crept in. For once I'm so glad we'll be last on MOTD! Well done boys. Fantastic effort. Fabs and Maws joint MOM in my eyes.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 1853 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 by AnotherJohn

Fair play - a truly gutsy point. That is what is needed to stay up.

Yes i agree. Couldn't bear to watch that at times. Our three central defenders superb. Everyone getting in decent tackles and plenty of discipline in keeping our shape.
We are creeping towards safety after another fine show by Carlos and the team. Well done to all of them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 1852 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 by Bloodyhills

All things considered that's a pretty good point to pick up.

Brilliant point gained under the circumstances.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 1849 viewsSwanseaman

I just saw the Jordan Ayew tackle from another angle in slo mo. His foot hits the other players right leg then bounces off it and hits into the left leg.

Not the full on lounge it first looked like..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1812 viewsJohnw102

Love CC bow to the fans
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 17:10]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1806 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 by Swanseaman

I just saw the Jordan Ayew tackle from another angle in slo mo. His foot hits the other players right leg then bounces off it and hits into the left leg.

Sofa, so good?
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 1790 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 10 by Swanseaman

The commentators didn't think it was a red either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 10 with 1769 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 10 by Shonky

Told you it would be 0-0.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:53]

Bute.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 10 with 1737 viewslonglostjack

Bounce back after Brighton to put 4 past West Ham and fight with 10 men to get a point away today. Nothing wrong with the team spirit. Brilliant. Time to take a blood pressure pill.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024