Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43102 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 10 with 2633 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 10 by monmouth

That feels like a win. Great result.

Carlos' reaction says it all!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 2602 viewslondonlisa2001

Absolutely outstanding point.

Huge for us mentally. Point picked up over those below us.

Anyone that starts to criticise individual players after that needs to really assess their expectation levels.

Terrific performance all things considered.

It's games like these that show what a team is made of, and for all CC's humour, he's installed a real backbone.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 2597 viewsWarwickHunt

Message for David Wagner: Swansea have three centre-backs who are all very good in the air, behind them they have a world class goalkeeper who commands the box.

Probably not terribly clever to lump endless hopeful crosses in for 90 fücking minutes - you massive bratwurst-munching plum.

Danke!
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Mar 10 with 2563 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 10 by Bloodyhills

All things considered that's a pretty good point to pick up.

A brilliant bit of good old British understatement!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 10 with 2477 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 10 with 2419 viewslonglostjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 10 by WarwickHunt

Message for David Wagner: Swansea have three centre-backs who are all very good in the air, behind them they have a world class goalkeeper who commands the box.

Probably not terribly clever to lump endless hopeful crosses in for 90 fücking minutes - you massive bratwurst-munching plum.

Danke!

Auf jeden Fall das war voll Kacke ! Gott sei Dank !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 10 with 2392 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair to say if daddy's boy Ince's header had sneaked in I'd be buying a new 51" flat screen tonight 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 10 with 2382 viewsN_T_J

Id have taken a point before the game. A even sweeter point because only Newcastle bagged points.

Well done to the players outstanding.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 10 with 2147 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 10 by WarwickHunt

Danke!

We closed off all the space infield and didn't let them run at our cbs. There was little they could do but get the ball wide and hit and hope.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Mar 10 with 2137 viewsSwanseaman

The Table now..

goal difference & points

13 Newcastle United -10_____32
14 Swansea City -17_____ 31
15 Huddersfield Town -25_____ 31
16 West Ham United -21_____ 30
17 Southampton -15_____ 28
18 Crystal Palace -19_____ 27
19 Stoke City -26_____ 27
20 West Bromwich Albion -24_____ 20
Last updated: March 10, 2018 5:00pm
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 17:38]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Mar 10 with 2133 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

We closed off all the space infield and didn't let them run at our cbs. There was little they could do but get the ball wide and hit and hope.

...or try get in behind our defence instead of hit and hope.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Mar 10 with 2099 viewsSwanjaxs

Danke!

Take a bow 👍 best post of the 12 pages by a country mile 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Mar 10 with 2008 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Mar 10 by WarwickHunt

...or try get in behind our defence instead of hit and hope.

How do they get in behind when we're sitting in two deep blocks? Might as well ask them why they didn't play on the counter, our gameplan after the sending off limited their available options.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Mar 10 with 1900 viewsperplex

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 10 by ItchySphincter

We've far bigger cowards than him. Anyway, fair play to the boys, deserved that point.

Maybe Carroll, but Tammy`s lack of bottle is what is going to keep him from reaching the top which is a shame, because he has talent but you can not install courage I`m afraid.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 10 with 1842 viewsperplex

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Money really isn’t an issue for me. What’s your bet?

Get off your Daddy`s computer and get back outside and play kerbs and fox and hounds like most 10 year olds.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 10 with 1825 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 10 by perplex

Get off your Daddy`s computer and get back outside and play kerbs and fox and hounds like most 10 year olds.

The bloke is a clown.

Only a couple of weeks ago he was rejoicing that Bony had that season ending injury.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:26 - Mar 10 with 1798 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Money really isn’t an issue for me. What’s your bet?

Fair play mate I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you might have been drinking, if you haven't then take a good hard long look at yourself....

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 10 with 1787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone who posts “money really isn’t an issue for me” on the internet should probably have their WiFi connection disabled by law.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 18:30]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Mar 10 with 1778 viewsLord_Bony

This is the wrong place to brag about money.

Poor form that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 10 with 1756 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

This is the wrong place to brag about money.

Poor form that.

Is there a right place?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 10 with 1745 viewsShonky

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

The bloke is a clown.

Only a couple of weeks ago he was rejoicing that Bony had that season ending injury.

Not forgetting the cringeworthy Nashville Diaries. Been on ignore for months on end.

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 10 with 1743 viewsLord_Bony

Yes in front of the loan officer at the local bank?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:37 - Mar 10 with 1722 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 10 by Shonky

Not forgetting the cringeworthy Nashville Diaries. Been on ignore for months on end.

After your performance on here today shonks....shut the fck up yeah.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Mar 10 with 1696 viewsAmbergambler

Getting back to the football - Carlos and Fabs celebrated like we'd beaten Man City at the end of that match. Great reactions, great draw - well done lads
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 10 with 1620 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Mar 10 by Ambergambler

Getting back to the football - Carlos and Fabs celebrated like we'd beaten Man City at the end of that match. Great reactions, great draw - well done lads

They worked f*cking hard for that result.

May not have been pretty or 3 points, but it was a point to savour nevertheless.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024