Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 42956 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:24 - Mar 10 with 3554 viewsJackfath

A point would be a decent return today. 3 and I shall be delighted. Most important thing is not to lose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:58 - Mar 10 with 3535 viewsGlyn1

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:09 - Mar 9 by JethroJack

1-3 @ 33/1....would be rude not to.
Please don't score a 4th 😊

Ta, I've put a fiver on.

I'm on a train to Huddersfield and I'm experiencing this strange emotion; I think it's called Hope.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Mar 10 with 3492 viewsShonky

As long as we don't try and mince around like BMuff did up there we have reason for cautious optimism.
Still I'm a little uneasy at the level of expectation here.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 10:25]

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:49 - Mar 10 with 3455 viewsSwansea93

Let's hope we don't show up like we did at Brighton.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:50 - Mar 10 with 3454 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Mar 10 by Shonky

As long as we don't try and mince around like BMuff did up there we have reason for cautious optimism.
Still I'm a little uneasy at the level of expectation here.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 10:25]

Yes, if it translates to a 10%-20% reduction in pace and application in the team, we will lose. I thought that was exactly what happened at Brighton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:08 - Mar 10 with 3428 viewsspiderboy

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:50 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Yes, if it translates to a 10%-20% reduction in pace and application in the team, we will lose. I thought that was exactly what happened at Brighton.

A little bit of Jive today please Carlos,with a little bit of Glenn Miller 'In The Mood.
2-1 Swans
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 10 with 3308 viewstheloneranger

A win today for the Swans, and as Arthur Daley would say to our Carlos....

"The World is Your Lobster"....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 10 with 3298 viewsmax936

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:08 - Mar 10 by spiderboy

A little bit of Jive today please Carlos,with a little bit of Glenn Miller 'In The Mood.
2-1 Swans

I wonder who picks the music in the dressing room these days, now Carlo is here, I'm sure it used to be Routs.

Just for you Spidey

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:27 - Mar 10 with 3302 viewsspiderboy

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Mar 10 by max936

I wonder who picks the music in the dressing room these days, now Carlo is here, I'm sure it used to be Routs.

Just for you Spidey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Mar 10 with 3239 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:09 - Mar 9 by JethroJack

1-3 @ 33/1....would be rude not to.
Please don't score a 4th 😊

Hope you collect!! Good luck to you and the team
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 10 with 3021 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Mar 10 by Ambergambler

Hope you collect!! Good luck to you and the team

Mooy and Ince back for Huddersfield. We're unchanged as told yesterday on here 👍

Need to carry on exactly where we left off last week but they're no mugs at home.

Going to be very tough I'd imagine and I'd take a draw right now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 10 with 2955 viewsSTID2017

Glad to see an unchanged line up.
I know we'll all settle for one pint and it could be a tough game, but we need to beat these and starting pulling away from the bottom three.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Mar 10 with 2873 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 10 by STID2017

I know we'll all settle for one pint and it could be a tough game, but we need to beat these and starting pulling away from the bottom three.

Indeed, but I think people are getting carried away that it's Huddersfield, they're not that good etc. but that's not true, especially at home with a very passionate crowd behind them. Add in our away form to date and you've got to say a point would be a good result before the game. At 5-00 tonight that may be further from the truth but we'll see.

Against West Brom I'd say differently especially if they're already down by the time we play them but there are lots of twists and turns to come most definitely.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Mar 10 with 2792 viewsSTID2017

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Mar 10 by union_jack

Indeed, but I think people are getting carried away that it's Huddersfield, they're not that good etc. but that's not true, especially at home with a very passionate crowd behind them. Add in our away form to date and you've got to say a point would be a good result before the game. At 5-00 tonight that may be further from the truth but we'll see.

Against West Brom I'd say differently especially if they're already down by the time we play them but there are lots of twists and turns to come most definitely.

Definitely and I'll be pleased with a draw, but estatic with a win.
It is not going to be easy with two sides totally fired up for it.
May see a few bookings too - hope A. Ayew is more canny than he was last week. I felt he was lucky not to get booked

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Mar 10 with 2751 viewsmax936

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 10 by STID2017

Not worth getting all dressed up for one pint mun

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Mar 10 with 2675 viewsAmbergambler

'Settle for one pint' - can't see that happening whichever way it goes
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Mar 10 with 2471 viewsGroo

Newcastle beating Southampton and West Brom beating Leicester already

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2440 viewsShonky

That's fkd it.

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2429 viewsOldjack

Prick 50/50 that was

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2416 viewsAmbergambler

Ffs Jordan
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2414 viewsShonky

Three games out as well

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 with 2363 viewsJack123

Fcking disgusting... pric& of a ref.

libera nos a malo

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 10 with 2338 viewsJack_Kass

Oh dear

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 10 with 2286 viewsnierika

Anyone else want to bitch abot using VAR for red cards in the 11th minute?
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 10 with 2258 viewsmax936

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 by Oldjack

Prick 50/50 that was

Jordan sent off ffs, what happened I missed it searching for a better channel.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024