Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43115 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 2547 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 10 by bluenile

Missing Jordan Ayew for 3 games might.

One of those games will be in the cup against Spurs though

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 2532 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 10 by Tom1912

That’s a ridiculous comparison.

Keane deliberately stamped on someone, after the game was won, because he didn’t like them because of a previous incident.

Ayew and the Huddersfield player both went for a bouncing ball recklessly and both should have been sent off. Ayew should have known better but to compare it to what Keane did is absurd.

I wasn't suggesting Ayew's was deliberate. I remember Keane connecting just below the knee, just like Ayew. He could have easily ended that Huddersfield players career there.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 15:44 - Mar 10 with 2525 viewsHuw57

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

One more player allows them to push one more forward, so we have to hold one more back.

It's not just psychological.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:21]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 10 with 2522 viewsOldjack

i wish we'd stop giving the ball away

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 10 with 2410 viewsjasper_T

N/A. on 15:44 - Mar 10 by Huw57

N/A.

We didn't before it, either.

Midfield doing a good job sitting in occupying spaces, forcing them to try to play around.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 2368 viewsbluenile

Does the cup game count as one of Jordan's games??

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

N/A. on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 2346 viewsHuw57

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 10 by bluenile

N/A.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 10 with 2323 viewsKerouac

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

We didn't before it, either.

Midfield doing a good job sitting in occupying spaces, forcing them to try to play around.

This is right.

We are forcing them to play it wide and deliver a cross, where we have 3 centre-backs who are good in the air and Fabianski.

Our passing is very, very sloppy though. Has been from the start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Mar 10 with 2268 viewsbluenile

Yes! Half way there.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Mar 10 with 2255 viewsJack_Kass

Saints losing 2-0.

I think they're going down

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 10 with 2234 viewssainthelens

It's 5/2 odds on a 0-0.... Lump on. Fabianski not made a save FFS.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 10 with 2208 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Wrong!

We betting on that?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 10 with 2196 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 10 by bluenile

Not entirely sure if it carries over to different competitions.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

N/A. on 15:51 - Mar 10 with 2175 viewsHuw57

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 10 by Jack_Kass

Not entirely sure if it carries over to different competitions.

N/A.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 2159 viewsmagicdaps10

Why is Guy Mowbary saying Alfie should have been sent off??

Did i miss something.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 2162 viewsSTID2017

They have not had a shot on target since Ajew was sent off.
If only we can hold onto the ball a bit instead of the backs to the wall defence we've been doing, I'm sure we can snatch this one.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 2141 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Did i miss something.

Threw himself out of control near Pritchard.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 10 with 2109 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

It's 5/2 odds on a 0-0.... Lump on. Fabianski not made a save FFS.

We could easily nick this...
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 10 with 2098 viewsjoshdon10

Would like to see us at least try and counter for a goal. Having to defend like that for another 45 mins is going to be very very hard
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Mar 10 with 2073 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Did i miss something.

"Could" have been...
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 10 with 2046 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

We betting on that?

The standard of proof is different. It wasn't a red card as he took the hall first and both players then caught each other.

We wouldn't get it overturned as there has to be a clear mistake and a yellow card offence being ruled as red on the pitch isn't clear cut enough.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 10 with 2025 viewsKerouac

2nd half I'd go with this;

---------------- Fabianski ----------------------
--------------- Fernandez ---------------------
-- Van der Hoorn ----- Mawson ----------
Naughton -- King --- Clucas ------ Olsson
-------------------- Ayew ----------------------
------------------ Abraham -------------------

So Ki off, Abraham on.

Around 60 mins I'd sub Ayew for Dyer.

Keep 1 more sub in the bank. for the last 10 mins (maybe Van der Hoorn switching to defensive midfield and Bartley coming on at the back).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 10 with 1967 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 10 by joshdon10

Would like to see us at least try and counter for a goal. Having to defend like that for another 45 mins is going to be very very hard

This - although suspect Carlos will leave as is for a spell yet but if it's still 0-0 going into the last 15 mins might be worth giving Narsingh or Tammy a try up front for A Ayew.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 10 with 1949 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 10 by WarwickHunt

We could easily nick this...

We need to play our normal game. A couple of corners and we could score.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 10 with 1938 viewsTom1912

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't suggesting Ayew's was deliberate. I remember Keane connecting just below the knee, just like Ayew. He could have easily ended that Huddersfield players career there.

They don’t go in the same way at all, and the motives are completely different hence why it’s a ridiculous comparison.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024