Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 42447 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 2362 viewsKerouac

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

The only way they look like scoring is from a header in the box. Have to stop the crosses coming in.

as long as they don't get around the back of our full-back to deliver the cross we should be ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 2362 viewsLord_Bony

Olsson booked for time wasting Olivers had enough.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 2356 viewsmax936

Why did Olson get a yellow just then ffs?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Mar 10 with 2348 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

The reason he caught their player was because his other leg was stamped on and he jerked.

Watch it again.

You're clutching at straws. Let it go

The issue is when he leaves the ground to lunge for the ball. What caused that? A sudden gust of wind?

Law 12 is what you're looking for, under the definition of Serious Foul Play
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:12]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Mar 10 with 2299 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

That we don't appeal. And if we do it won't get overturned.

Let's see if money is an issue.

100?

Not a bet that can justifiably be won. Honestly if it could I’d do £3k! You couldn’t afford to bet with me mate
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 2247 viewsmax936

We need an outlet somehow, get the ball up to halfway at least and hold it, they just as take their keeper off.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 2236 viewsLoyal

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 by Lord_Bony

Olsson booked for time wasting Olivers had enough.

This post has been edited by an administrator

He is the cause fir turning this in to a completely different game. What does the prick expect.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 2238 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Not a bet that can justifiably be won. Honestly if it could I’d do £3k! You couldn’t afford to bet with me mate

You,ve done it now Kins, 25 pager of E20 sending everyone to sleep
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:15]

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 2233 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 10 by max936

Why did Olson get a yellow just then ffs?

Constant timewasting by our fullbacks.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Mar 10 with 2172 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton are fùcked

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 10 with 2170 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

OK 3K that we don't appeal and if we do then it won't get overturned.

So we on? Or are you backing out again?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 10 with 2131 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 by max936

We need an outlet somehow, get the ball up to halfway at least and hold it, they just as take their keeper off.

We need our number 4 hooked. Playing with nine men at the moment.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 10 with 1980 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

OK 3K that we don't appeal and if we do then it won't get overturned.

So we on? Or are you backing out again?

Are you really that retarded?

Couldn’t give a sh1r if we contest it. I’m referring to the justice. Now face off.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 1970 viewsSwanjaxs

The longer this stays goalless the more they will start to panic

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 1954 viewslonglostjack

Come on let's nick this.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 1931 viewsOldjack

fuk fuk fuk warra a waste of a chance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 10 with 1840 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That was an outstanding save.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 10 with 1811 viewslonglostjack

Fab the man ! Time for some fresh legs. Ayew off.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 10 with 1751 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

Constant timewasting by our fullbacks.

That's looking like our best option, slow the game down, play out for the draw, timewaste.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 with 1715 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 10 by Swanseaman

That's looking like our best option, slow the game down, play out for the draw, timewaste.

It would help if either of them were capable of blocking a cross.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 with 1673 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 10 by Swanseaman

Are we really playing that bad ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Are you really that retarded?

Couldn’t give a sh1r if we contest it. I’m referring to the justice. Now face off.

So you agreed with me then.

So when you said ''wrong" like a petulant child. What you meant to say was "correct".

Just being silly then.

As you were.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 10 with 1617 viewssherpajacob

West ham losing

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 10 with 1590 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

So you agreed with me then.

So when you said ''wrong" like a petulant child. What you meant to say was "correct".

Just being silly then.

As you were.

Fuk up the both of you!! We fighting like tigers to get a point and all you want to do is cock fight!!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 10 with 1518 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

Are we really playing that bad ?

They are all over us, looking like scoring soon, typical 11 against 10..

If we get a draw out of this it would be a great result..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024