Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43109 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 10 with 2337 viewslonglostjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

So you agreed with me then.

So when you said ''wrong" like a petulant child. What you meant to say was "correct".

Just being silly then.

As you were.

PM each other FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 10 with 2314 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 10 by Swanjaxs

Fuk up the both of you!! We fighting like tigers to get a point and all you want to do is cock fight!!

It's hardly a cock fight, one poster has embarrassed himself yet again and even started bragging about how much money he apparently has to a stranger during an argument on a football forum. It's quite funny.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 10 with 2309 viewssherpajacob

West ham fans are revolting

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Mar 10 with 2248 viewsShonky

burnley 2-0 up now

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Mar 10 with 2229 viewsKerouac

...and the prick in black has just missed an obvious fecking yellow on Ayew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 10 with 2184 viewsswans11

talk about biased refereeing
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 10 with 2155 viewsjasper_T

Okay now I'm maybe on board with the bias argument.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 10 with 2155 viewsSwanseaman

Abraham on..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 10 with 2150 viewsSwanjaxs

You cheating fùcking cùnt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 2115 viewsmonmouth

F*ck off Oliver, just F*ck off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 2076 viewsKerouac

If Ayew goes the bloke who just went through Ki with his studs up goes.
#corrupt_premier_league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 2072 viewslonglostjack

Clear red - worse than the Ayew incident by a mile.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 2062 viewsJack123

Very similar challenge on ki, for what ayew got sent off for!! wtf?? Corrupt fcking c*nt oliver is.

libera nos a malo

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 2041 viewsmagicdaps10

That is a red for Huddersfield??

Maybe i am just biased but that is a red.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 2014 viewsmax936

Virtually every challenge we make draws a yellow card, yet Ayew gets dragged down no yellow and ki gets clattered clearly a red going on JA red yet Oliver gives a reluctant yellow cheating utter c@@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 2003 viewslifelong

Why the feck wasn’t that a red?????
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1931 viewsAmbergambler

Ugly scenes at West Ham, game stopped
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1895 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

That is a red for Huddersfield??

Maybe i am just biased but that is a red.

If Ayew's was, so was that.

Useless cûnt.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1877 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

Clear red - worse than the Ayew incident by a mile.

No, it was very similar though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1882 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 10 by lifelong

Why the feck wasn’t that a red?????

Deemed as careless, rather than reckless. Hence the yellow.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

N/A. on 16:33 - Mar 10 with 1877 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 10 with 1870 viewsNogginthenog

Absolute mayhem at west ham fighting and all sorts
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 10 with 1869 viewsGaryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 10 by monmouth

F*ck off Oliver, just F*ck off.

Yep, compounded by the fact that he must have known at Half time that he should have sent Hogg off as well.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 16:35]
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 10 with 1763 viewsSwanjaxs

Come on Tammy run you bolloxs off kid

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 10 with 1740 viewslonglostjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 10 by ItchySphincter

No, it was very similar though.

OK but he wasn't being stamped on at the time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024