Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 42973 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:40 - Mar 8 with 10921 viewsbuilthjack

0-2. Ayew and Ayew.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:58 - Mar 8 with 10898 viewsMuteswan

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:40 - Mar 8 by builthjack

0-2. Ayew and Ayew.

Bless you!
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:29 - Mar 8 with 10857 viewsFireboy2

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:58 - Mar 8 by Muteswan

Bless you!

Can you keep quite please matey
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:09 - Mar 9 with 10824 viewsJethroJack

1-3 @ 33/1....would be rude not to.
Please don't score a 4th 😊
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 01:44 - Mar 9 with 10789 viewsAguycalledJack

Anything but a loss.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:40 - Mar 9 with 10540 viewsAl_Bundy

Hudds success at home is when they press high up the pitch with lots of energy. They did this against Man Utd and recently against Bournemouth where they pinned teams in from playing from the back.

They have a lot of pace out wide so Naughton and Ollson need to be on their game. We also need to compete in the middle and be interesting if Carlos changes the formation to pack the midfield and leave just AA up front on his own.

I think we can nick something here if our CB's are switched on as Hudds get a lot of headed goals.

We really need to be ready to compete tomorrow and match them all over !
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:04 - Mar 9 with 10521 viewsKGriz16

Well up for this, come on City!
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:28 - Mar 9 with 10429 viewsOldjack

Take our home form, away ,and we shall prevail
0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 9 with 10202 viewsswancity

My only visit to Huddersfield new stadium was around 10/11 years ago. It was a League One game which I think we won 1-0 with Jason Scotland grabbing the goal. We had lots of injuries that week, and Kris O Leary stepped in at centre back and had a great game in a win that kept us on course to become League Champions. Good old days. Only thing spoiling that day was the old fart draped in a big Welsh flag sitting in front us who we had met in a pub earlier aka perchrockjack 😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 9 with 10194 viewsdcd14

Hardly a surprise but tomorrow’s starting 11 is the same is last week.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 9 with 10075 viewssainthelens

Gonna be a right battle up there, my main concern is not wether we can win, but if some have had the nod that they'll play against Spurs, then avoiding injury etc be at front of their minds. And after a mauling from Brighton, Carlos will be all over this to avoid a repeat. Really tricky one to call all round for me.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 9 with 10049 viewsmonmouth

Oh shit, I really think we are going to win this. That's not good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Mar 9 with 10009 viewsAl_Bundy

Quite a few Hudds key players out injured for this.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 9 with 9998 viewsmax936

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:40 - Mar 9 by Al_Bundy

Hudds success at home is when they press high up the pitch with lots of energy. They did this against Man Utd and recently against Bournemouth where they pinned teams in from playing from the back.

They have a lot of pace out wide so Naughton and Ollson need to be on their game. We also need to compete in the middle and be interesting if Carlos changes the formation to pack the midfield and leave just AA up front on his own.

I think we can nick something here if our CB's are switched on as Hudds get a lot of headed goals.

We really need to be ready to compete tomorrow and match them all over !

Brighton were exactly like you describe at the start of your post, we were like rabbits in the headlights, but we did get to grip with things, but then conceded that penalty and the rest is history.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Mar 9 with 9990 viewsmax936

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 9 by dcd14

Hardly a surprise but tomorrow’s starting 11 is the same is last week.

Reassuring that, Andy King had a very good game last week here's hoping he continues where he left off last week and his play freed up Ki to play his game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:56 - Mar 9 with 9983 viewsFireboy2

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Mar 9 by max936

Reassuring that, Andy King had a very good game last week here's hoping he continues where he left off last week and his play freed up Ki to play his game.

And that gives us a great attacking option as Ki is in a great vein of form

Ive got the same feeling i had last week

And i rarely get these feelings with the swans
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:38 - Mar 9 with 9908 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 9 by swancity

My only visit to Huddersfield new stadium was around 10/11 years ago. It was a League One game which I think we won 1-0 with Jason Scotland grabbing the goal. We had lots of injuries that week, and Kris O Leary stepped in at centre back and had a great game in a win that kept us on course to become League Champions. Good old days. Only thing spoiling that day was the old fart draped in a big Welsh flag sitting in front us who we had met in a pub earlier aka perchrockjack 😂😂

Let's hope he takes his lucky flag tomorrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Mar 9 with 9875 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 9 by monmouth

Yeah! I'm thinking exactly the same.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 9 with 9771 viewsGaryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

Yeah! I'm thinking exactly the same.

Stop these thoughts Flash! And you Monny! It never ends well. Think lose! Then maybe, just maybe.................
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 9 with 9745 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 9 by Garyjack

Stop these thoughts Flash! And you Monny! It never ends well. Think lose! Then maybe, just maybe.................

You're right mate, I need to get back to my usual pessimistic self.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 9 with 9680 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 9 by swancity

My only visit to Huddersfield was when Emlyn Hughes made his debut for us (84?). My dodgy memory says he scored an own goal in the last minute for us to lose 1-0, then a very long trip home on the coach
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 9 with 9664 viewsGaryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 9 by somersetsimon

My only visit to Huddersfield was when Emlyn Hughes made his debut for us (84?). My dodgy memory says he scored an own goal in the last minute for us to lose 1-0, then a very long trip home on the coach

Mine was 1977, first game of the season. Ended 0-0, a couple of days after Elvis died if i remember correctly. It was at the old Leeds Road ground, and my biggest memory was being opposite a covered terrace which seemed about three times bigger than the North Bank but only had about 200 people standing in it!
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:42 - Mar 10 with 9435 viewsZZoric

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 9 by monmouth

yep, 0 - 2

momentum is all, as per

watch em negatives jump all over such positivity, sadly for them ofc (name n shame the negatives...........)
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 01:42 - Mar 10 with 9422 viewsWanderer

Andre Ayew is going to have a stormer, big W coming up.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:58 - Mar 10 with 9266 viewsSTID2017

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 9 by Garyjack

Mine was 1977, first game of the season. Ended 0-0, a couple of days after Elvis died if i remember correctly. It was at the old Leeds Road ground, and my biggest memory was being opposite a covered terrace which seemed about three times bigger than the North Bank but only had about 200 people standing in it!

Me and my brother were there that day, watching the gamevfrom the stand.
Apart from it being 0-0, at Leeds Road, first game of the seson and pretty sure it was raining, can't remember much about the actual game.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024