Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking you back in time! 03:06 - Mar 9 with 6179 viewshughesy2013

As we are playing Huddersfield this week I would like to take you back in time to 1994 and have a good look at this video!

Taking you back in time! on 16:54 - Mar 9 with 4951 viewswaynekerr55

Ledge day. I was 12 at the time and our science teacher at Pentrehafod was from Huddersfield. He took the defeat well to be fair 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Taking you back in time! on 17:15 - Mar 9 with 4919 viewssainthelens

Was a great day, nice to see familiar faces ( including my own...years not been kind!)... Little did we all know what the next 25 years would bring.
Taking you back in time! on 18:35 - Mar 9 with 4828 views1462jack

Im in that video as is my brother RIP kid , them monkey jacks were off their heads , a certain drummer is amongst them old prince of ginger
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 18:40]
Taking you back in time! on 19:07 - Mar 9 with 4775 viewsepaul

What a day out first ever trip to Wembley said I'd only ever go to Wembley to watch the swans it happened

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Taking you back in time! on 19:10 - Mar 9 with 4769 viewsBloodyhills

I recognise that lot. Thinking about it was probably on the bus with them. Met in the 'Stable' in morriston for breakfast and a pint at silly o'clock before setting off for Wembley.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Taking you back in time! on 19:48 - Mar 9 with 4726 views1462jack

Taking you back in time! on 19:10 - Mar 9 by Bloodyhills

I recognise that lot. Thinking about it was probably on the bus with them. Met in the 'Stable' in morriston for breakfast and a pint at silly o'clock before setting off for Wembley.

The Wembley breakfast as it was advertised
Taking you back in time! on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 4725 viewsNeath_Jack

And we thought things couldn't get much better.

Well that's how i felt after that game anyway.

Who would have guessed we would go on to achieve what we have. I'd never even considered getting the Premier League, let alone winning a proper cup and playing in Europe again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Taking you back in time! on 22:14 - Mar 9 with 4622 viewsSwanseajill

As far as I'm concerned, that was the best weekend in all my football trips. It even topped the Reading play off for me.
The best company of football friends ( we still sit together in the Liberty) And one of the players agent arranged for us to have exclusive use of his restaurant on the Friday night. There was A shed load of aspirin being handed around on the Saturday morning.

It's maybe not the most significant game, but it's certainly one that I'll never forget.
Login to get fewer ads

Taking you back in time! on 22:34 - Mar 9 with 4602 viewsawayjack

Brings back good memories of a brillant day and had beer with some of those monkeys. Loved in London at time, so met Fam and friends and also brought a couple of mates (Chelski sadly) who thought our fans were mental. Hudders may have had more fans - think they'd just moved stadium so nostalgic - but our fans were terrific.
Taking you back in time! on 22:49 - Mar 9 with 4585 views1462jack

Taking you back in time! on 22:34 - Mar 9 by awayjack

Brings back good memories of a brillant day and had beer with some of those monkeys. Loved in London at time, so met Fam and friends and also brought a couple of mates (Chelski sadly) who thought our fans were mental. Hudders may have had more fans - think they'd just moved stadium so nostalgic - but our fans were terrific.

One of the funniest moments in my football travels happened en route to the game , Fred one of the lads on our bus has put up a welsh flag with his hand written Swansea city ( done the night before pissed ) in the back window and all the way people were beeping and waving a us we thought every one recognised us wasn’t until we got to the services and some one pointed it out to us did we realise it said “ swasea city “
Taking you back in time! on 23:35 - Mar 9 with 4526 viewsjackharris

Screenshots from the video. I was 18, Martin one of my mates who went is the one with the Swans top on. I think we went up on a T.I.T.S COACH? Probably United Welsh. I loved that Gulf Oil training top.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Taking you back in time! on 08:49 - Mar 10 with 4406 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chap who had his eyebrow shaved off drank in the old Lamb and Flag when I was living up there. Can't remember his name but one of a bunch of headers. Morriston was full of them at the time lol
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 8:52]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Taking you back in time! on 17:18 - Mar 10 with 4296 viewsBloodyhills

Taking you back in time! on 08:49 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Chap who had his eyebrow shaved off drank in the old Lamb and Flag when I was living up there. Can't remember his name but one of a bunch of headers. Morriston was full of them at the time lol

I think it was Ralph, he played in goal for Morriston Olympic around that time, as did quite a few in the vid.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Taking you back in time! on 20:21 - Mar 10 with 4232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Taking you back in time! on 17:18 - Mar 10 by Bloodyhills

I think it was Ralph, he played in goal for Morriston Olympic around that time, as did quite a few in the vid.

That's it , Ralph. . Was thinking it was Rabbit but realised its a different fella

Taking you back in time! on 20:24 - Mar 10 with 4223 viewsDr_Winston

Taking you back in time! on 08:49 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Still is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Taking you back in time! on 20:26 - Mar 10 with 4217 viewswaynekerr55

Taking you back in time! on 19:07 - Mar 9 by epaul

What a day out first ever trip to Wembley said I'd only ever go to Wembley to watch the swans it happened

Paul rocking the brightest white trainers ever!

Taking you back in time! on 20:29 - Mar 10 with 4203 viewsDarran

Took my son. He was five.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Taking you back in time! on 20:32 - Mar 10 with 4193 views1462jack

Taking you back in time! on 20:21 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That's it , Ralph. . Was thinking it was Rabbit but realised its a different fella

Rabbit bit of a hand full he was/is
Taking you back in time! on 20:33 - Mar 10 with 4191 viewsjack247

My first ‘away’ game. Happy days.
Taking you back in time! on 20:42 - Mar 10 with 4179 viewswaynekerr55

Taking you back in time! on 20:29 - Mar 10 by Darran

Took my son. He was five.

I was 12!

Taking you back in time! on 20:44 - Mar 10 with 4172 viewsDarran

Taking you back in time! on 20:42 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

I was 12!

Still are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Taking you back in time! on 20:55 - Mar 10 with 4146 viewswaynekerr55

Taking you back in time! on 20:44 - Mar 10 by Darran

Still are.

Now now PROSS. The only thing that is 12 about me is the number of follicles left on my bonce!

Taking you back in time! on 20:58 - Mar 10 with 4139 viewsswan85

Few days before this game it had been my grandads funeral. The game cheered my dad right up.

Saw the undertaker in the traffic queue on the way out as well.
Taking you back in time! on 21:43 - Mar 10 with 4114 viewspencoedjack

Great memories.
Taking you back in time! on 23:58 - Mar 10 with 4060 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Taking you back in time! on 20:42 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

I was 12!

Ah, so you're a millennial. I knew there was something wrong with you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024